IMGA0855[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0854[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0853[1] (resized).JPG
Ghostbusters coin door slime pink normal (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime pink long drip (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime green normal (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime green long drip (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters Green Coindoor shooter housing powder coat job (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

My Leg Light-Ups and beatmasters shooter housing light up.

#34 7 years ago

Well it was a must "try" and it worked but most people don't like it even when it's set to the lowest light level (these are at the highest levels). Looks like I'll have the only game with lit T molding in existence. I think it fits the theme perfectly but the majority don't think so. Oh well I tried.

IMGA0510[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0510[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0511[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0511[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0513[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0513[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0515[1]_(resized).JPGIMGA0515[1]_(resized).JPG

2 months later
#56 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its tight......dont know if there are any thread height diff. between games.....

Mine was tight too but doable. I have a Pro.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I had to have a Terror Dog mod. I just can't understand why they didn't place something there since there is a Terror Dog target and insert. So I 3D printed my own and I think it came out pretty good. Robotron, yours is going in the mail this week. I order shipping boxes from Amazon which i'll have tuesday so I can get these out.
I decided to do a small run of these if anyone is interested. The model I used is open source so anyone can print their own, or I can print and paint. I figured about $15 shipped is a fair price. If anyone is interested I should have a batch ready early this week. I will put up a post when i'm ready.

I'll take one too.

#59 7 years ago

Oh thanks, I forgot but I'll gladly send you some money.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Like yours Better than mine! Look forward to purchasing.....please add me to your list....thank you.

But Art isn't yours clear? I can't find a picture of it right now.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Added ya 30FathomDave

You got a hot little mod there buddy. I just love hand made mods.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I pay less for some of my games than the Color display costs. Another game is more fun than a color display.

Says the guy with room for 29 games.

Quoted from Meph:After I get the dogs shipped and get things sorted out I will figure what I am doing with these. I will also post the STL files for anyone that wishes to print their own. I didn't make either of these, just made some small modifications for my own use. I don't mind printing and painting if people want, which judging by the dogs there are plenty that do. The PKE meter is a little more time consuming but I will figure out a price that makes it worth it for everyone.
On a side note I am trying to get up to speed with 3d modeling because I have some original ideas I want to work on.

Your a good guy Meph.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Exactly. That's why I have 29 games. Because I don't piss money away on color displays that hardly get to look at. Color displays are for other people to watch while you play.
9 games in this collection, cost less than a Color DMD.

But the point is MOST of us don't have room for 31 games so the few that we have room for ARE bling'd out.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

There is no such thing as must have mods.

For those that like to mod yes there is....to those that don't like to mod no there isn't.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I shipped out today to everyone who had gotten on the original list and paid as of 4pm today. I still have 9 more I am waiting on and 3 more on the next list. The printer has been going non-stop and I have another 25 right now ready for me to paint. Hopefully I will get to them this weekend. Once I have the next batch ready to sell I am going to move this to a new thread in the modding section. Thanks everyone that has ordered so far, everyone should have them in hand by Monday.
I know I didn't state this from the start but if you want to order one outside the continental US then please send me a msg first so I can get you an accurate shipping quote. If you were one of the last people to get on the list and didn't get a PM from me last night for payment then you will be first on the next batch as soon as they are painted. Once I start the new thread I will link it here.

I hope your not sending those Priority Mail.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm wondering why you say that?

Quoted from Meph:

The smallest priority mailing box costs $6.80. I was able to pay $0.34 per box and ship them first class for $2.45 each so I kept it under my target of $3.
I shipped on Thursday at 4:45pm right before the post office closed. I checked shipping this morning and all the packages are scheduled for delivery on Monday with the exception being the North East packages (where I am) which are scheduled to arrive today. I like priority shipping but it's not worth it for an item I am selling for $12.

That's why.

1 week later
#131 7 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Got several more mods that will be ready for Chicago Expo but figured seeing as it is the holiday weekend and I have all my local buddies asking me when it will be done I figured why not show our first new mod. Hope you guys like.

You went and did it.....now I'm hungry for a Twinkie.

1 week later
#143 7 years ago

I went with candy raspberry on my Pro and love it. Others are going blue and I wanted something different. I went with rgb light up T molding and love it too but others hate it.

IMGA0595[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0595[1] (resized).JPG

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I am thinking of the Ghostbusters Stern pin blade art but the install looks not fun based on Johns video.

I love mine and aren't hard to put on but just remember these are REALLY sticky, once there down they are DOWN.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you remove the playfield for install on the blades?

Unplugged the harness and a friend and I stood the pf on it's end sideways in the cab. He held it up while I put one side on then we moved it to that side and I put the other side on. From start to finish took about 20 minutes but I've put others on so I can do it pretty fast. If you've never done it it will take longer. Apply them from the top down NOT one end to the other.

2 months later
#158 7 years ago

We have made a dripping Slime Mod. This mod comes in 4 different versions, Green or Pink and 1 piece or 2 piece. This mod works with all versions of Ghostbusters. We made the 2 piece mod for the LE customers that don't want the game number badge covered up, but it works on all versions as well. You can also put the 1 piece version on an LE game. These attach to your metal speaker panels using Double stick tape or magnet strip, the choice is up to you.
Also we are now offering Ghostbusters Slime Green Powder Coat. We can do your whole hardware set to be the same green as the LE. Or if you have a LE game and want the shooter housing and coin door to match we can do that too.

I love the one piece green slime but I was just on your site to buy it and I didn't see it. Am I looking to soon? Does it light up under uv light? My room is black light that's why I ask. It would be super cool if it did.

3 weeks later
#162 7 years ago

We have made a dripping Slime Mod. This mod comes in 4 different versions, Green or Pink and 1 piece or 2 piece. This mod works with all versions of Ghostbusters. We made the 2 piece mod for the LE customers that don't want the game number badge covered up, but it works on all versions as well. You can also put the 1 piece version on an LE game. These attach to your metal speaker panels using Double stick tape or magnet strip, the choice is up to you.
Also we are now offering Ghostbusters Slime Green Powder Coat. We can do your whole hardware set to be the same green as the LE. Or if you have a LE game and want the shooter housing and coin door to match we can do that too.

I modded your mods. I sprayed them with uv green then sprayed a couple coats of Triple Thick. They light up real nice and look real wet and slimy. On the game they don't light up in a dark room with bl cuz the pf is so bright but they do look nice and wet. I'm gonna try something to get them to light up under uv. I'll report back when I've tried it.

IMGA0853[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0853[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0854[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0854[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0855[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0855[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0856[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0856[1] (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#164 7 years ago

GREAT news guys Marco has the Library back in stock, mine was just shipped.

#169 7 years ago

Well if your want your Pro to look more like a Premium or LE the Library building is back in stock at Marco. Mine arrived today.

IMGA0874[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0874[1] (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 103.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-what-are-your-ghostbuster-mod-musts?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.