Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Meph
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 78 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

29105670376_194c549f2a_z (resized).jpg
28519922223_5471bb7a17_z (resized).jpg
IMGA0874[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_0643 (resized).JPG
GB Lane and Sling Guard3 (resized).jpg
GB Lane and Sling Guard2 (resized).jpg
GB Lane and Sling Guard (resized).jpg
IMGA0856[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0855[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0854[1] (resized).JPG
IMGA0853[1] (resized).JPG
Ghostbusters coin door slime pink normal (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime pink long drip (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime green normal (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters coin door slime green long drip (resized).jpg
Ghostbusters Green Coindoor shooter housing powder coat job (resized).jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#152 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you remove the playfield for install on the blades?

Was going to ask the same question... Alternatively a second person seems like a good idea on the install.

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

None.
I keep the thing clean and playing well. The game is already wacky enough....doesn't need more shit glued to it IMO.

Some glue around the inserts would have come in handy for my gble though.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Did you remove the playfield for install on the blades?

Unplugged the harness and a friend and I stood the pf on it's end sideways in the cab. He held it up while I put one side on then we moved it to that side and I put the other side on. From start to finish took about 20 minutes but I've put others on so I can do it pretty fast. If you've never done it it will take longer. Apply them from the top down NOT one end to the other.

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Unplugged the harness and a friend and I stood the pf on it's end sideways in the cab. He held it up while I put one side on then we moved it to that side and I put the other side on. From start to finish took about 20 minutes but I've put others on so I can do it pretty fast. If you've never done it it will take longer. Apply them from the top down NOT one end to the other.

Thanks. I've been printing and installing vinyl decals for years. I'm going to try this with a "center hinge method" (lots of YouTube videos about this method if anyone isn't familiar). You are right, never go end to end on long and narrow horizontal decals. Just wasn't sure about the playfield. Thanks, Paul.

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Thanks. I've been printing and installing vinyl decals for years. I'm going to try this with a "center hinge method" (lots of YouTube videos about this method if anyone isn't familiar). You are right, never go end to end on long and narrow horizontal decals. Just wasn't sure about the playfield. Thanks, Paul.

I installed blades for the first time ever last month. I did it by myself and didn't take the playfield out. I just sprayed the back of the vinyl with soapy water and started at the back and worked my way to the front. Of course I did have to lift the playfield and move it around while I was applying the vinyl. A second person would have made the job easier but it's certainly doable with one person but you probably want to go wet method if you go that route.

For reference...I HATE putting stickers on things. I always mis-align stuff and it drives me crazy after the fact. I usually make my wife do it. Haha. I actually paid a vinyl company to come out and put the side art on my MAME machine when the build was finished a couple of years ago. That's how much I hate putting stickers and decals on. But I've heard about the wet method for years and decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. I feel like I could sticker anything now. Hah.

2 months later
#157 2 years ago

We have made a dripping Slime Mod. This mod comes in 4 different versions, Green or Pink and 1 piece or 2 piece. This mod works with all versions of Ghostbusters. We made the 2 piece mod for the LE customers that don't want the game number badge covered up, but it works on all versions as well. You can also put the 1 piece version on an LE game. These attach to your metal speaker panels using Double stick tape or magnet strip, the choice is up to you.

Also we are now offering Ghostbusters Slime Green Powder Coat. We can do your whole hardware set to be the same green as the LE. Or if you have a LE game and want the shooter housing and coin door to match we can do that too.

1 piece green speaker slime new (resized).jpg

2 piece green speaker slime (resized).jpg

1 piece pink speaker slime (resized).jpg

2 piece pink speaker slime (resized).jpg

Ghostbusters Green Coindoor shooter housing powder coat job (resized).jpg

#158 2 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

We have made a dripping Slime Mod. This mod comes in 4 different versions, Green or Pink and 1 piece or 2 piece. This mod works with all versions of Ghostbusters. We made the 2 piece mod for the LE customers that don't want the game number badge covered up, but it works on all versions as well. You can also put the 1 piece version on an LE game. These attach to your metal speaker panels using Double stick tape or magnet strip, the choice is up to you.
Also we are now offering Ghostbusters Slime Green Powder Coat. We can do your whole hardware set to be the same green as the LE. Or if you have a LE game and want the shooter housing and coin door to match we can do that too.

I love the one piece green slime but I was just on your site to buy it and I didn't see it. Am I looking to soon? Does it light up under uv light? My room is black light that's why I ask. It would be super cool if it did.

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I love the one piece green but I was just on your site to buy it and I didn't see them. Am I looking to soon?

This should do it:

http://www.backalleycreations.com/ghostbusters%20mods.html

1 week later
#161 2 years ago

We have made a dripping Slime Mod for the coin door. This mod comes in 4 different versions, Green or Pink and normal drip slime and long drip slime. This mod works with all versions of Ghostbusters. These attach to your metal coin door using double stick tape or magnet strip, the choice is up to you.

Ghostbusters coin door slime green long drip (resized).jpg

Ghostbusters coin door slime green normal (resized).jpg

Ghostbusters coin door slime pink long drip (resized).jpg

Ghostbusters coin door slime pink normal (resized).jpg

1 week later
#162 2 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

I modded your mods. I sprayed them with uv green then sprayed a couple coats of Triple Thick. They light up real nice and look real wet and slimy. On the game they don't light up in a dark room with bl cuz the pf is so bright but they do look nice and wet. I'm gonna try something to get them to light up under uv. I'll report back when I've tried it.

IMGA0853[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0854[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0855[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0856[1] (resized).JPG

1 week later
#163 2 years ago

wrong thread please delete

#164 2 years ago

GREAT news guys Marco has the Library back in stock, mine was just shipped.

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

GREAT news guys Marco has the Library back in stock, mine was just shipped.

thanks for the heads up, just ordered a library as were out the other day.

#166 2 years ago

Working Great! Looking even Better!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1043-arts-arcade/00489-ghostbusters-lane-and-sling-gaurd-25-only-the-best-

GB Lane and Sling Guard (resized).jpg

GB Lane and Sling Guard2 (resized).jpg

GB Lane and Sling Guard3 (resized).jpg

#167 2 years ago

splashed out and just got my custom polished solid brass shooter knob with my interpretation of the hook and ladder logo on it, really happy with the finish and quality

IMG_0643 (resized).JPG

#168 2 years ago

I have been one of the beta testers for Oldpinguy on the GB premium airball and slingshot protector set and I am very pleased with the ease of install, appearance and performance of the product.

I believe that he now offers them for all three models.

#169 2 years ago

Well if your want your Pro to look more like a Premium or LE the Library building is back in stock at Marco. Mine arrived today.

IMGA0874[1] (resized).JPG

1 week later
#170 2 years ago

I have another small batch of Terror dogs ready to ship.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-terror-dog-mod

I also released a new mod today, the Ghostbusters PKE Meter. It's designed after the PKE Meter from the original Ghostbusters and made to mount somewhere around the PKE ramp. I have a batch ready to ship tomorrow morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-pke-meter-mod

29105670376_194c549f2a_z (resized).jpg28519922223_5471bb7a17_z (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside