Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mopar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0348 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0347 (resized).JPG
    Nicks Dodge 015 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0773 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0840 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0839 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0838 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0837 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0836 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0835 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Like to pass along if anyone happens to be in the Newark, N.Y. area Saturday Feb. 26th
    and enjoys vintage EM Arcade and Pinball, you're welcome to stop in.
    The downstairs backroom will be closed off, but the upstairs' room will be in action.
    Pics of the additional machines recently set up in the newer section..
    2060 Van Auken Rd. 4:00pm - ?
    IMG_0835 (resized).JPGIMG_0835 (resized).JPGIMG_0836 (resized).JPGIMG_0836 (resized).JPGIMG_0837 (resized).JPGIMG_0837 (resized).JPGIMG_0838 (resized).JPGIMG_0838 (resized).JPGIMG_0839 (resized).JPGIMG_0839 (resized).JPGIMG_0840 (resized).JPGIMG_0840 (resized).JPG

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from SilverLiningMan:Wish I were closer.

Yes. Wish you were. You'd have a good time.
    Besides a Ms. Pacman, they're all EMS..

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from flipit:

Do you have any Mopars in your collection?

Yes, I still have a couple Mopars. A 1946 Plymouth Special Deluxe , and a 1968
    Barracuda. The Cuda's planned to go to the body shop next month..

IMG_0772 (resized).JPGIMG_0772 (resized).JPGIMG_0773 (resized).JPGIMG_0773 (resized).JPG

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from the9gman:

Nice job on the upstairs room, The extra innings machine you sold me is still working flawlessly and one of the kids favorite machines. Wish I was closer would definitely stop by

Yes, I like Extra Innings a lot better than I thought I would have. If I didn't have another,
    I probably would have kept the one you bought..
    Thanks. Yea, that room (then going through the machines) kept me quite busy.
    I looked back, and this is what that room looked like around this time last year..

IMG_0347 (resized).JPGIMG_0347 (resized).JPGIMG_0348 (resized).JPGIMG_0348 (resized).JPG
    #10 2 years ago
    Quoted from flipit:

Awsome Mopars good luck with the cuda. Here's my summer hobby. Finished it 10 years ago.

68 RT. Nice! The cuda's all set mechanically.. Both interior and body work needs to be done,
    but it should be ready for the Summer..

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flipsteen:

Beauiful collection and would love to play any one of those machines. But it would be a six hour drive. Would not hesitate if you were closer.

Thanks. Because just this past year I finished off this room, these are the most
    recent machines I went through, but there's another 2 rooms with machines..
    This year I'm having this and another room open, but next year I plan on having
    all 3 rooms open..
    If you do ever happen to be up this way, let me know. You're welcome to stop in..

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from flipit:

PM me some pictures when it finished. good luck with the project

Yes, will do. It'll be 1968 barracuda blue. The color of my very first 68 cuda (and car)..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-upstate-ny-annual-game-room-party?tu=Mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.