(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mcp (resized).JPG
EB9D2159-F0AB-4151-B396-1275D8FA022A (resized).jpeg
20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg
F92448B0-9F12-4F68-B118-3526346CDB94 (resized).jpeg
20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#394 4 years ago

Oh hell yeah Great work Dan. Please add me to this list for a works Star Wars setup! My game has waited Long enough for a topper and I’m glad they took to long. Way cool creation just let me know how and where to pay! Bravo Mr.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Thank you. I should have the link for the Star Wars set up in a couple of days. I have a few more sets available to ship now, then it is going to be about a 2 week delay. If you want to order you can use this link:
LPM ULT TOPPER: https://lightedpinballmods.com/product/ultimate-pinball-topper/lpm-ultimate-topper/
LPM ULT WALL ART: https://lightedpinballmods.com/product/ultimate-pinball-topper/lpm-ultimate-wall-art/

Awesome. Order placed. I look forward to seeing Star Wars Finally with a topper worthy of the game!! Thanks

#416 4 years ago

Thank you.
Probably the highest level of praise is to have a mod maker purchase a mod, and you have some of the nicest play field mods I have seen. Love your Wonka, Houdini and Munsters stuff.
The Star Wars library will be up when you get your topper delivered. Wiggy07 (pinballsupernova) wanted this specifically for Star Wars, and he has already downloaded some clips from the movies and put them on the topper, and they look great.
For copyright we won't copy and send movie clips, but we will supply the software and tell you how to do it and it is pretty simple. We did the crawl in just a few minutes. Star Wars scenes look great on this topper, because the space back adds to the 3D effect.

While not the same similar to the color dmd I appreciate that you created an affordable (in pinball) mod that is universal and gives the user the ability to use it on other titles should their tastes change in time. Love options like this and you really did (even if you didn’t invent it lol) provide a wonderful plug and play creative option that the user can further add to to make it personalized and unique. Applause to you and wish you all the best. Thank You!

#430 4 years ago

Just a heads up, our county was just was put under an evacuation order, so nothing ships till Thursday at the earliest. If Dorian stays on its path, everything should be fine. I hope the track goes further East for everyone's sake.

Be safe family first. Nobody needs a pinball part that bad. Wish you luck stay safe.

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambo:

I have also asked this question via PM but not yet received a response. I’m in Australia and he’s dealing with a hurricane so maybe there’s good reason why there’s been no answer to my messages. But I would like to know...

He did post in post #429 that he is in a hurricane evacuation area so I suspect he's relocated somewhere safe with his family to make toppers when the coast is clear.

1 week later
#462 4 years ago

Sorry dumb question while I'm waiting for this awesome topper to arrive. In watching some of the Star Wars (as an example) topper images many appear rectangular full left to right but the top and bottom are simply flat like a tv screen. Would it be possible to zoom in on the image so it fills the entire round topper projection area? Not sure if that makes sense but seems like it would look really cool if say the light speed video actually looked more like a round light tunnel than a rectangle. Just wondering if any of the savvy owners have figured out a way to use the whole projection area.

4 months later
#551 4 years ago

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I opted to finally setup my fan topper this week and the way I understand it access to the premium set of videos is requested via email? I sent an email not sure how long that takes. Anyone have any input? GB setup.

2 months later
#565 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

It would seem that the op has abandoned this product.

Sadly it does seem like the communication and interest in this product have sadly died. Really looks nice though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 12.95
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 132.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-ultimate-pinball-topper-omg-you-need-to-see-this?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.