(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mcp (resized).JPG
EB9D2159-F0AB-4151-B396-1275D8FA022A (resized).jpeg
20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg
F92448B0-9F12-4F68-B118-3526346CDB94 (resized).jpeg
20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#165 4 years ago

I live in Hong Kong and travel through all the major airports in Asia. There are probably hundreds of these units used at airport terminals I travel through. Theyā€™re very impressive, bright and canā€™t be heard about the background noise.

#191 4 years ago

The time and effort to make and catalog the video files is WELL worth an extra cost.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

These units sell for around 100 and software that converts to the images needed is also included. Anyone can make these videos and have already done so. So no need to steal anything. These are like a DIY type of thing, Buy the unit and we all share the videos that we create. Wall mount is the best way and plastic covers are already out there too.

Knock yourself out developing and sharing files. Life is too short. Litedpinballmods is taking the initiative and will make all the videos and set up a website for those who purchase their product. All they want is a little extra coin for their work.

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well I don't know about that. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Based on your pics, point well taken!

1 month later
#279 4 years ago

Wow, all this talk about a list! Guess I need to check Iā€™m n it too. I sent you a PM for two toppers less than two hours after your first post. Just checking to see that Iā€™m on the list. Thanks!

Can you post a list to keep us all at bay?

#305 4 years ago

The 'premium set' concept sounds interesting. I'm gonna get two toppers initially. I have a six pins on your premium list and am not really sure which pins I'll put the toppers on. Will you have 'teasers' available for the premium list to help me decide?

#333 4 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Any chance we could get the ultimate video access for one price? It could allow us access to all video downloads from now and into the future? Iā€™m sure most might go with the separate categories but Iā€™d like to mix it up regularly since Iā€™m looking for a wall mount style.

Are you serious? If he made everything available for one price heā€™d have to charge a fist full! His time is money. Iā€™m actually kinda surprised these videos arenā€™t password protected somehow to prevent limitless distribution.

However, it would be cool if the community developed and shared files like Pinsound does.

1 week later
#368 4 years ago

Good videos. Iā€™ll be the first to point out itā€™s a ā€œpotentiometerā€, not ā€œpedometerā€

Seriously, thanks for bringing this to market. I was one of the first to sign up and canā€™t wait to get it (getting two).

#371 4 years ago

Are these for sale yet? Will you send PMs to this on the waitlist (Iā€™m near the top)?

#382 4 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Sorry but I do know how loud these are Thanks. One may not be as bad noise wise. But more then one would be, These are noisy items when on. These blades spine at around 2200 rpm's ( does a desk fan spin a those rpm's NO, So much for your common sense theory) so the noise will be there.

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re thinking. These are not fans. There is no pitch on the blades and they donā€™t move air. They simply ā€˜knifeā€™ through the air. Noise will not be an issue. No worries.

BTW, I just paid for two.

8 months later
#589 3 years ago

So, is lightedpinballmods dark? Anyone heard from Dan?

1 year later
#631 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Anyone have a file for Terminator they would like to share?

Iā€™d like to know too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 21.50
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 103.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

ā‚¬ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-ultimate-pinball-topper-omg-you-need-to-see-this?tu=toucanf16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.