(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mcp (resized).JPG
EB9D2159-F0AB-4151-B396-1275D8FA022A (resized).jpeg
20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg
F92448B0-9F12-4F68-B118-3526346CDB94 (resized).jpeg
20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parsonsaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 4 years ago

Hoping to see these in action at SFGE next month!

2 weeks later
#242 4 years ago

This seems like a must-have item.... put me on the list, even if tentatively, and I can't wait to see it at SFGE next week!

1 week later
#248 4 years ago

Finally got to see this in person at SFGE.... very cool! It really gets your attention and the noise it makes would not be apparent in the typical game room with 1 or 2 pins being played.

2 months later
#516 4 years ago

OK I finally got my topper. I have it up and running but am having ZERO success in trying to use the "224" tool that came with the fan to upload videos over wi-fi. I get my .bin file created, connect to the fan's wifi network, and use the "File Upload" function within the app to try and upload a file to the fan. It will get some small percentage of the way through the transfer (6% is the highest I've ever got) and then fail with some kind of write error. I can control the fan using the app over wifi (advance videos, etc) but I have failed on all 10 attempts I've made to upload small or large files to it.

The slot for the SD card is very tiny and if you aren't very careful you will end up sending the card into the abyss and have to disassemble the blade and have to dig it out (don't ask me how I know this!)

Has anyone else had any succcess in transferring files via wifi?

6 months later
#568 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

It would seem that the op has abandoned this product.

I got very quick response from them a few weeks ago when requesting the Deadpool videos. I think if you message them on Facebook you might get faster response than if you email them.

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

How do I find them on Facebook?

Search for "Lighted Pinball Mods" and you should find them

https://www.facebook.com/lightedpinballmods/

1 month later
#591 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

So, is lightedpinballmods dark? Anyone heard from Dan?

I did see this post from May 9 on their Facebook page, didn't already see it posted here (FYI I did reach out to Chuck to confirm that their main website and email is still down, he responded to me within 5 minutes when I pinged him using Facebook Messenger):

Good Afternoon, Chuck here. We here at LightedPinballMods are currently having technical and web issues at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience, but hope to have the issues fixed in a timely manner!!
This does affect our email system as well. For those of you who know me. I can be directly reached through Facebook or private messenger! As an alternative, our Pinside as well as Ebay stores are open and running! Please spread the word if needed. Thanks to all our AWESOME CUSTOMERS and to Future ones!!
Keep that Silver Ball Rollin!!

Thanks,
Chuck Norris..

#606 3 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

amazon.com link »
Just got this for $95 off of Amazon. Works fine, a bit loud but when I'm flipping I'll probably have my PinSound up louder.
Only issue was the software .rar file wouldn't unzip on my PC, but unzipped fine on my mac. Converted a few videos and looks pretty cool. I'll probably just mount it on the wall. Included remote works fine.

I have to say the external packaging makes it appear that this is the exact same one the the LPM guys distribute. Wonder if it has the same software?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parsonsaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-ultimate-pinball-topper-omg-you-need-to-see-this?tu=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.