(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 521 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 86 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 31 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
1111 (resized).jpg
4444 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
8-29-2019 9-21-28 PM (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finnflash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#238 3 months ago

I would also like to be added to the list, these look great!

1 month later
#328 74 days ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Any chance we could get the ultimate video access for one price? It could allow us access to all video downloads from now and into the future? I’m sure most might go with the separate categories but I’d like to mix it up regularly since I’m looking for a wall mount style.

And because I most likely will sell the game I buy premium videos for later

2 weeks later
#373 60 days ago

Just paid! Cant wait to check this out!
Thanks

#375 60 days ago

Pinball machines are pretty loud too. Some say even louder!

#390 56 days ago

This topper lends itself perfect to Ghostbusters! What better then having a ghost flying around above the pin.

My 1 question is can you edit the video clips?
Because on the Ghostbusters logo, I would rather it not go behind the logo. Instead go back and forth like an oscillating fan.

#398 51 days ago

Got mine today also, there is a lot of computer use on these so you guys might need to watch the instruction videos a few times.
I don't think the premium videos are ready yet, I think in the instructions it said they would be ready in 30 something days.

#400 51 days ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I will be more impressed if I can program a different imagine for all the different modes and attract mode in a game. A single imagine at all times, not for me.

It doesn't work like that. It cycles through however many images you put on it. It's not interactive to game play

#427 51 days ago

So can we check out the premium sets before we pick them? I am contemplating 3 different sets.

#433 50 days ago

Is that slimer from the premium pack?
That really looks great!

#440 50 days ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

The basic set has a very good slimer and a Ghostbusters logo on it.
You can look at the basic set at (these are not for downloading to your topper):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3zsOX-4hJzEudGFGsSm3Tg
Ghostbusters is either in horror or other. Other is the biggest category and has a lot of the specific pinball themed stuff.

I have looked through all the videos on your website, and I am not seeing any Ghostbusters in the basic set. Can someone point me in the write direction?

Edit: I found it in horror in the link above, but it is not in the basic set to put on the fan. Were those 2 clips moved to the premium sets?

#451 47 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

So all those shown on that page are in the basic set and will play when I turn it on?

You have to add whichever videos you want to play.

#453 41 days ago

Does everyone like the topper?

#455 41 days ago

Got mine all set up, just waiting for some Ghostbusters images. I had some Metallica on there to try it out and it looks really cool.

#461 40 days ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I would like to see this on the Star Wars pack, minus the title screen and the bad death star render at the end.

With the programs they give you with the topper, you can easily make that into one of your images. I have played around with it a little and it's easy to crop videos to what you want.

#466 37 days ago

haven't heard from him In awhile, hope everything is ok

#472 34 days ago

There is a link you go to from the instructions that came with it.

1 week later
#498 27 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I think the little remote with the up and down arrow keys that came with the unit we'll tweak that[quoted image]

I thought that just turned it off and on

#506 26 days ago

Ok, with the new GB code the back box light goes off and on a lot. This is where I have my sensor for my topper, so it keeps freezing from restarting so often.
Not sure what to do now.

2 weeks later
#517 11 days ago

Does anyone's topper freeze on an image?
I was having the issue where it kept shutting off because the lights would go out on Ghostbusters, so I ran the sensor to the coin light and everything was fine. Then yesterday it kept freezing on an image, and I had to turn it off to restart. After about 10 mins it would freeze again.
Not sure what the problem is.

1 week later
#521 1 hour ago

I think I might sell mine, anyone interested?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider finnflash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside