(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

68 days ago

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15994651_10209057974791414_6474345147156863184_o (resized).jpg
16113248_10209057972351353_7316986450884698574_o (resized).jpg
16107231_10209058216397454_3808447985777374422_o (resized).jpg
fan tragedy.gif
fan off (resized).jpg
hologram-fan (resized).jpg
0616191043 (resized).jpg
0616191043_HDR (resized).jpg
eddie pilot (resized).jpg

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 10 days ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Impressive. Most impressive. I resolved my height issues wanted to make sure I'm still in the list thanks

Thank you, but they look 10 times better in person then they do on video.

Yes I have you on the list. I should start sending invoices in a few days.

Dan

#352 10 days ago

Please add me to your list

#353 10 days ago

Just waiting to see what Star Wars content you have before I jump on board

#355 10 days ago

wrong thread

#356 10 days ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Just waiting to see what Star Wars content you have before I jump on board

That is fine. Star Wars will be one of our larger premium sets with 25 or more videos. Most other games will be less. Wonka, for example will just have 6 or so.

Once we get the basic stuff set up, we will be working on the premium sets. Star Wars is one of the sets that we did early. I don't have the time to divide the videos right now, but all 25 videos are posted back to back on the video on post #349 on this thread.

Also in the basic set their are some planets and space videos that can also be used with Star Wars

So I should take you off the list for now?

#357 10 days ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

That is fine. Star Wars will be one of our larger premium sets with 25 or more videos. Most other games will be less. Wonka, for example will just have 6 or so.
Once we get the basic stuff set up, we will be working on the premium sets. Star Wars is one of the sets that we did early. I don't have the time to divide the videos right now, but all 25 videos are posted back to back on the video on post #349 on this thread.
Also in the basic set their are some planets and space videos that can also be used with Star Wars
So I should take you off the list for now?

No, I would prefer to be on the list.

Those videos are a good start. I particularly liked the Imperial Shuttle flyby which seemed to give a nice 3D effect. The trench run was also nice.

Hopefully some additional videos will be forthcoming from you and/or the community. Some that come to mind for me include:
- the Star Destroyer flyover at the beginning of episode IV
- the firing of the proton torpedos and detonation of the Death Star
- the animated Death Star attack plans
- the asteroid field from ESB
- entering and exiting hyperspace
- exploding Tie Fighters
- the Falcon flying through all the Tie Fighters in RotJ

In other words, there is a ton of good stuff to add.

#358 9 days ago

I think the crawl would look amazing in this format

#359 9 days ago
Quoted from alveolus:

No, I would prefer to be on the list.
Those videos are a good start. I particularly liked the Imperial Shuttle flyby which seemed to give a nice 3D effect. The trench run was also nice.
Hopefully some additional videos will be forthcoming from you and/or the community. Some that come to mind for me include:
- the Star Destroyer flyover at the beginning of episode IV
- the firing of the proton torpedos and detonation of the Death Star
- the animated Death Star attack plans
- the asteroid field from ESB
- entering and exiting hyperspace
- exploding Tie Fighters
- the Falcon flying through all the Tie Fighters in RotJ
In other words, there is a ton of good stuff to add.

One of the videos of the Falcon flying by made me jump when I saw it on the Hologram LED fan.

Yes, their are a ton of options on this game. We have a good asteroid field, a spinning asteroid and a hyperspace in the basic set. All of the videos look 10 times better in person then on video. You will also get software that will allow you to download online videos, and another piece of software that will let you clip parts of a video, so it gives you a lot to play with on your own. We tried to avoid taking moving clips.

#360 9 days ago

I think I have a crawl in one of my videos not completed. They are slightly different depending on the release date. They changed them slightly when they did the updated release of the movies.

Even though I keep quoting 300 in the basic set, it is closer to 600 videos, because some videos are similar, but different, like the dragons. In the premium sets we have about 300 other videos done, and about 200 other videos at different level of competition. Their will be over 1,000 videos done in a month, it has been quite a large project.

#361 9 days ago

Here is an example of the crawl. I am not sure if this will be in the set or not, but with supplied software, this only took about 10 minutes to make. I centered the text in the widest point of the fan, if I did it again, I would probably drop the text lower.

#362 9 days ago

Please put me on the list too!

#364 7 days ago

Remember, they all look 10 times better in person. Also, I will be adding to this collection as time goes on.

This is a link to the viewing of the basic collection. This will come with all purchases, plus you will get a premium collection. I tried to make sure all videos that were at shows are in this collection.

When you purchase, you will be given a different location to download videos.

Nearly 600 videos, have fun:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3zsOX-4hJzEudGFGsSm3Tg

#365 4 days ago

A few updates. Yes, we fell a few days behind schedule.

We got examples of most videos in the basic videos posted on youtube, see above.

We are finishing instructional videos and other videos today.

Here is a video explaining on what you get and the difference between Ultimate Topper components and Ultimate Wall Art components:

Installation video:

Both of the above videos will be linked from the password protected area on our website. Instructions for the software will be on the password protected area on our website.

We should start taking payments and shipping, very soon.

#366 4 days ago

Paid for ours at Pintastic, Will the preorders be shipping first?
Thanks!

#367 4 days ago
Quoted from Pitanh:

Paid for ours at Pintastic, Will the preorders be shipping first?
Thanks!

Yes, all preorders will go out within 24 hours.

#368 3 days ago

Good videos. I’ll be the first to point out it’s a “potentiometer”, not “pedometer”

Seriously, thanks for bringing this to market. I was one of the first to sign up and can’t wait to get it (getting two).

#369 2 days ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Good videos. I’ll be the first to point out it’s a “potentiometer”, not “pedometer”
Seriously, thanks for bringing this to market. I was one of the first to sign up and can’t wait to get it (getting two).

Thank you. I probably spent a bit more time on the videos then I needed, but I wanted to try to answer most of the questions on them.

A lot of loose ends are getting wrapped up. I have a pile of these ready to ship, and all of the basic set videos are made, and all of the video manuals are made. Just a few more things left to do. I hope to start sending out invoices Wednesday or Thursday.

Then I will be working on making the premium sets, which is what I am looking forward to doing.

Dan

#370 23 hours ago

Finishing some loose ends. The question came up about a month ago about hiding the power cord better or getting the Ultimate Topper or Ultimate Wall Art to match the wall better. Here is a video of how we painted the Topper and power cord, all supplies were purchased at Lowes. The results came out very good.

This video shows a fer videos from the Jurassic Park Premium Set. The Jurassic Park Premium set will have about 25 videos in it.

In 3 to 4 days we should have the password section set up and all of the basic set available for download.

#371 12 hours ago

Are these for sale yet? Will you send PMs to this on the waitlist (I’m near the top)?

#372 35 minutes ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Are these for sale yet? Will you send PMs to this on the waitlist (I’m near the top)?

We are making a listing on our website today, and will be sending links to people on the list today.

#373 4 minutes ago

Just paid! Cant wait to check this out!
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,000.00
There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside