(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mcp (resized).JPG
EB9D2159-F0AB-4151-B396-1275D8FA022A (resized).jpeg
20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg
F92448B0-9F12-4F68-B118-3526346CDB94 (resized).jpeg
20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg
There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 4 years ago

Please put me on the list

#252 4 years ago

I also saw this at SFGE and was really impressed. Please add me to the list!

#254 4 years ago

I would like to be on the list for a wall mount as well please

#255 4 years ago

Studied these closely this weekend and they are fan-tastic! Not only are they a perfect topper but they look even better wall mounted. Final tweaks are still being made. Most exciting part is access to 500+ images AND buyer can even add their own video files. At $250 for a completed kit, I’ll be starting out with one, and expecting to grow the collection of them.

Would love to buy stock in this product. I see big things and a budding future.

#256 4 years ago

Please add me to the list! Super excited for this!

#257 4 years ago

Link to preview the videos would certainly be good to get. I've been looking for a topper for example for CC, one would need to see what kind of videos would be available.

#258 4 years ago

So just to double check, the topper version will have a be enclosed in a case of some sort? Is there an update on pricing for the mountable topper version? I may be interested as well.

1 week later
1 week later
#260 4 years ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

Litedpinballmods Dan, can you put me on the list? Thanks

Got you on the list, Thank you. Judging from you picture, you may want this for Twilight Zone, if so, great news, We have been able to get videos to both versions of the IGT slot machine topper, and they look great on the topper.

#261 4 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Any more updates on availability?

We pushed our date back to 8-15-2019 delivery, and we are looking good on that date.

We have hundreds of videos done, we have to upload them.

We have all materials here and are putting packages together.

I am working on manuals and video instructions now.

Our web guy is getting our password protected area done.

We have the software to concert most video formats to the fan format. We have the software to download a video from most major video sites. We have the software to let you trim a video that you have. The 2 last programs are very good quality freeware programs, but doing manuals on just the features you will use now.

We had to make a change. When you purchase the topper, you are going to get a good selection of general videos, and one or two videos for most games. You will need to download these. On many games we going to have a more in depth selection, when you purchase a fan, you will get one in depth game selection. If you want another in depth game selection, it would be $19.99.

The videos you can download will be through a password protected portion of our site. A selection of videos you can view so you can see what you are purchasing will be in another location. On the area to view videos, we are not sure if we are going to give a few second preview, or a longer preview with a water mark.

We are putting together a great selection for Jurassic Park

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

A Leia hologram video is a must.

I don't think I do, but thanks for the input, I will see if I can get something.

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Link to preview the videos would certainly be good to get. I've been looking for a topper for example for CC, one would need to see what kind of videos would be available.

Don't have anything for CC yet, it will probably be over a month before I get any CC done.

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So just to double check, the topper version will have a be enclosed in a case of some sort? Is there an update on pricing for the mountable topper version? I may be interested as well.

The topper version will be on a base, basically like you see in the first few posts, no enclosure. We will also be selling a plexiglass shield for the topper, it is probably be $79.99. We will also have a plexiglass shield for the wall mount version, should be $79.99 also.

#265 4 years ago

Everyone that asked to be on the list, I have added you to the list.

Thanks
Dan

#266 4 years ago

As you know, please add me to the list for a topper.

#267 4 years ago

Add me to the list as well.

#268 4 years ago

Please move me higher up on the li... er, just make sure I'm on the list from before. Thanks!

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Please move me higher up on the li... er, just make sure I'm on the list from before. Thanks!

You will be on the first set.

#270 4 years ago

We are trying to make a very good selection for Jurassic park. In the base of hundreds will have some dinosaurs and nice title that the Trex bites.

On the Jurassic Park set you will get the base 300+, and it should have:

3 title videos
over 6 dinosaurs videos
Computer screen when they were trying to break into the computer
Computer screen that controls the park
The large gate
A few vehicles
Jurassic park flag
Mosquito in amber

#271 4 years ago

I got Leia hologram, it will be in Star Wars set. I think the Star Wars set has about 25 videos. Most Star Wars videos are short.

#272 4 years ago

Please don’t forget us poor folk who can only afford (barely) early solid state games. Outer space themes for games like Firepower & F2k and Stars, billiard themes for EB and EBD, and maybe some fantasy themes for Paragon and Catacomb. You know, videos for MY collection!

#273 4 years ago

If I could get on the list somewhere for one please..

#274 4 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Please don’t forget us poor folk who can only afford (barely) early solid state games. Outer space themes for games like Firepower & F2k and Stars, billiard themes for EB and EBD, and maybe some fantasy themes for Paragon and Catacomb. You know, videos for MY collection!

Yes, thank you for the feedback, we received that feedback at the shows also. Firepower was also specifically mentioned to us. We have a few jets.

We are separating videos into 9 categories:

Animals - fish in water category
Arcade
Cars-ships-transportation
monster-horror
music
other
space-sky
sports
superheros
water
weapons

We did get a lot of requests for pool and their are over 10 for pool videos in the set.

Please give me some examples of what you would want for fantasy themes?

#275 4 years ago

please add me to the list. thank's

#276 4 years ago

I'll be getting one of these once my birthday comes in October ... so add me to the list if that helps. I would be getting one to top my JJPPOTC and would love to see a video of a sailing pirate ship on rough seas. That video could be cycled repeatedly and would look great.

Is it possible to see the videos that are available without downloading/stealing them? A catalog of available videos would be great if you eventually have the time.

#277 4 years ago

im keen on a Jurassic park one if you can add me to a list.

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We are trying to make a very good selection for Jurassic park. In the base of hundreds will have some dinosaurs and nice title that the Trex bites.
On the Jurassic Park set you will get the base 300+, and it should have:
3 title videos
over 6 dinosaurs videos
Computer screen when they were trying to break into the computer
Computer screen that controls the park
The large gate
A few vehicles
Jurassic park flag
Mosquito in amber

What about Mr. DNA?

#279 4 years ago

Wow, all this talk about a list! Guess I need to check I’m n it too. I sent you a PM for two toppers less than two hours after your first post. Just checking to see that I’m on the list. Thanks!

Can you post a list to keep us all at bay?

#280 4 years ago

For fantasy theme, maybe dungeons, dragons, winged animals, mythology stuff. Also need card playing game themes too, for the many card games. I think it’s pretty awesome that we’re even able to offer suggestions to you. Obviously, you’ve got a major winning project going here and I believe you’re going to be very busy (and happy) with this venture!

#281 4 years ago

I'd love to be on the list please!!!

#282 4 years ago

My plan is to get a wall mount but want to make sure there are videos for my collection as well? WOZ should be a no brainer as should a collection of Elvira videos with the 3rd game coming out this October.

But how about some Judge Dredd videos? And please avoid the God-awful Stallone movie. The Carl Urban movie Dredd from 2012 is the only way to go...

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I'll be getting one of these once my birthday comes in October ... so add me to the list if that helps. I would be getting one to top my JJPPOTC and would love to see a video of a sailing pirate ship on rough seas. That video could be cycled repeatedly and would look great.
Is it possible to see the videos that are available without downloading/stealing them? A catalog of available videos would be great if you eventually have the time.

We talked at long length with a copyright attorney. Nearly everything we have is computer generated or using models. All of the videos that we will show you just need to be downloaded and converted. Converting a video is about as easy as copy and paste. We won't be selling or shipping any videos, we will be giving you the location of the videos. We will put the videos up, that is part of what is taking so long, this has been a huge project.

All of our videos will be on a public domain, so if a person or company feels some work is violating their IP, they can have it quickly and easily removed.

Many people wanted the ability to take movie clips, to put that on the fan, for that reason we went through a bunch of software to find what we felt works the best for free.

As we said at the shows we went to, then main value of this product is getting videos. Having this product with no videos is like having a car with no gas. And the videos are what it taking the most amount of time.

We do have a pirate ship.

#284 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Wow, all this talk about a list! Guess I need to check I’m n it too. I sent you a PM for two toppers less than two hours after your first post. Just checking to see that I’m on the list. Thanks!
Can you post a list to keep us all at bay?

Yes, I think you are one of the first on the list for 2. I think you sent me a PM.

The manuals, doing the sales copy and posting the videos are the main goal for the next 2 weeks. Hope to start showing stuff in about a week.

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

What about Mr. DNA?

I don't have Mr. DNA, but with the software, you could get it pretty easy.

#286 4 years ago

We do have a pirate ship.

Wow! Maybe you could take some pictures or video of it to use for this topper?

#287 4 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

For fantasy theme, maybe dungeons, dragons, winged animals, mythology stuff. Also need card playing game themes too, for the many card games. I think it’s pretty awesome that we’re even able to offer suggestions to you. Obviously, you’ve got a major winning project going here and I believe you’re going to be very busy (and happy) with this venture!

Thank you, for your feedback. Sometimes on this project we get, "you cannot see the forest for the trees", because we are trying to cover so much content. I think their is one or 2 card videos, but I will get more, may not happen in the next 2 weeks.

We get some very valuable information from feedback, we did 2 shows, and took a lot of notes from feedback. The original design of the hardware has not changed, mainly feedback on content.

It is a goal to have a good selection of videos for the EM machines. We know for the most part, no toppers have ever been done for EM machines.

Working on videos I think is the only thing I will be doing for the next few months.

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

My plan is to get a wall mount but want to make sure there are videos for my collection as well? WOZ should be a no brainer as should a collection of Elvira videos with the 3rd game coming out this October.
But how about some Judge Dredd videos? And please avoid the God-awful Stallone movie. The Carl Urban movie Dredd from 2012 is the only way to go...

I agree on WOZ, but I don't have anything for it yet. We are working on some Elvira today, I figured Elvira would be good with 3 games.

Most of the games that originally came with a topper we have not done much on, such as Addams Family, Judge Dredd, Fishtales and so on. We are trying to get a good selection of water related. Because some people are using this as wall art, we do have one Thing video I believe.

#289 4 years ago

I am interested in purchasing and would like to be added to the list. Thanks

#290 4 years ago

Does it provide a cool breeze as well?

#291 4 years ago

Got you on the list, Thank you. Judging from you picture, you may want this for Twilight Zone, if so, great news, We have been able to get videos to both versions of the IGT slot machine topper, and they look great on the topper.

We had to make a change. When you purchase the topper, you are going to get a good selection of general videos, and one or two videos for most games. You will need to download these. On many games we going to have a more in depth selection, when you purchase a fan, you will get one in depth game selection. If you want another in depth game selection, it would be $19.99.

Well, the Twilight Zone can be a candidate, but I have several pins that deserve a topper like this, but I still don't know which one will be. So the change about getting only one "depth game selection" per topper, will make more difficult to choose what pin gets the prize

P.S.: The TZ video attached looks very good

#292 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Does it provide a cool breeze as well?

No, the blades are flat, very little air movment.

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

Well, the Twilight Zone can be a candidate, but I have several pins that deserve a topper like this, but I still don't know which one will be. So the change about getting only one "depth game selection" per topper, will make more difficult to choose what pin gets the prize
P.S.: The TZ video attached looks very good

Thank you.

Twilight Zone set should have (still working on some):

Invader
Robby the Robot
Gumball Machine
IGT slot machine topper with door (about 3 minutes)
IGT slot machine topper with gumball machine (about 90 seconds)
Black and white talking Tina
Color talking Tina
The car
3 show intros (original, second year, and remake from a few years ago)
spinning circles
May have a slot machine

These videos are based off of the TV shows or other models, not the game. An example is our Invader will have the little radar on his head that the TV show has, but is not in the game. The gumball machine is the standard machine you would see at a grocery store not the one in the back of the game, but they are very close. The Robby the Robot will be the Forbidden Planet version, which I think was in 2 TV shows, not the silver one in the game.

Videos are subject to change without notice.

The 300 video set will have second year show intro (most popular) and spinning circles I think.

The nice thing is we are trying to add a video or 2 from most game themes, so you get a little something for nearly everything.

Some themes have more then others. Wonka, for example, has just 5 or 6 videos.

#295 4 years ago

Bought a wall mount at Pintastic, can’t wait to see it in my man cave!

#296 4 years ago

Put me on the list, please. Thanks!

#298 4 years ago

Add me to please

#299 4 years ago

Add me to the list.

#300 4 years ago

I am hoping to get all of the standard set of videos uploaded for viewing by Friday. These are done for viewing, and will be on the fan, not for downloading. Over the weekend I hope to post a few of the premium sets.

When you purchase either a Ultimate Topper, or Ultimate Wall art, you will get access to all of the standard set of videos (over 300) and one premium set. The standard set of videos will have 1 or 2 videos that are pretty closely themed to many games, and many generic videos that can be used on many games. A premium set will have 6 to 20 videos that are themed around one specific game. If later you want another premium set for a different game, we will be selling access to premium sets for $19.99. We will be selling the location of the videos, not the videos, and we will not ship videos.

We are still on track to start selling on 8-15-2019 and should ship within 3 days. I probably won't have the downloadable videos posted till between 8-15 and 8-20, but with shipping delay, the videos should be up when you receive the fan. A limited number of premium sets will be available at that time.

By 9-15-2019 we are going to focus on having premium sets for:

1. Jurassic Park
2. Star Wars
3. Deadpool
4. Scared Stiff
5. Ghostbusters
6. Iron Maiden
7. Twilight Zone
8. Batman 66
9. Willie Wonka
10. Metallica
11. Lord of the Rings
12. Indiana Jones
13. Creature from the Black Lagoon
14. Ironman
15. Munsters
16. Sinpsons
17. The Walking Dead
18. Tron
19. Game of Thrones
20. Guardians of the Galaxy
21. World Cup Soccer

All videos are subject to change without notice.

Those people that are on the preorder list, I will contact first. With orders from shows and preorder list, I expect to sell out of our stock within the next few days. It will be over a month before I get more in stock.

We have everything in stock for our initial order, and have over 600 videos made, getting them posted is a time consuming task.

Feedback of what you want is helpful and appreciated. It gets added and prioritized on our to do list

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-ultimate-pinball-topper-omg-you-need-to-see-this/page/6?hl=litedpinballmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.