(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 618 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 58 days ago by RTS
  • Topic is favorited by 87 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg
F92448B0-9F12-4F68-B118-3526346CDB94 (resized).jpeg
20190930_215748 (resized).jpg
1 fan (resized).jpg
1 fan 2 (resized).jpg
1 fan 1 (resized).jpg
20190918_190217 (resized).jpg
0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
1111 (resized).jpg

There are 618 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 9 months ago

I have one switch-controlled outlet in my game room which I use for this topper. Just flip the switch and it's on. Unfortunately, it's usually off because it's too noisy. Maybe a defective unit, it works fine but makes an awful squeaky noise.

#602 9 months ago

The software to make videos into BIN files seems to be the trickiest thing for this, looking at amazon.ca reviews. Software missing, or broken links to downloads, or all in Chinese. Only thing holding me back from buying a generic one and making my own videos for Tron.

#603 9 months ago
Quoted from GEZ-:

The software to make videos into BIN files seems to be the trickiest thing for this, looking at amazon.ca reviews. Software missing, or broken links to downloads, or all in Chinese. Only thing holding me back from buying a generic one and making my own videos for Tron.

If your ever in St Paul, Minnesota I could sell you mine, new in the box for $175.

#604 9 months ago
Quoted from GEZ-:

Surely the software can be found for download online.

#605 9 months ago

amazon.com link »

Just got this for $95 off of Amazon. Works fine, a bit loud but when I'm flipping I'll probably have my PinSound up louder.

Only issue was the software .rar file wouldn't unzip on my PC, but unzipped fine on my mac. Converted a few videos and looks pretty cool. I'll probably just mount it on the wall. Included remote works fine.

#606 9 months ago
Quoted from cabuford:

amazon.com link »
Just got this for $95 off of Amazon. Works fine, a bit loud but when I'm flipping I'll probably have my PinSound up louder.
Only issue was the software .rar file wouldn't unzip on my PC, but unzipped fine on my mac. Converted a few videos and looks pretty cool. I'll probably just mount it on the wall. Included remote works fine.

I have to say the external packaging makes it appear that this is the exact same one the the LPM guys distribute. Wonder if it has the same software?

#607 9 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I have to say the external packaging makes it appear that this is the exact same one the the LPM guys distribute. Wonder if it has the same software?

I'm sure if its not identical it's very close. Most of these types of things just all use standard codec and file formats. I don't know this guy or his reputation but this felt like a cash grab. Just selling an existing product that people hadn't seen yet for a tidy profit.

#608 9 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

It's definitely the same software that wiggy07 used to convert his Star Wars files. I noticed the similarity in packaging so I figured it was a good choice, also the cheapest one.

Just like LED striplights, all this stuff comes out of China with very similar software, usually just renamed. Mine software defaulted to English, but has the usual badly translated instructions.

I'm comfortable ripping, resizing and trimming my own clips, so it was kind of a no brainer not to pay however much more.

#609 9 months ago

Maybe I will pick up that one, don’t have a Mac though. Does the software work on PC once uncompressed or just MAC?
That same one is $405 Canadian on amazon.ca but they they also ship to Canada from .com so that would be much cheaper!

#610 9 months ago
Quoted from GEZ-:

Maybe I will pick up that one, don’t have a Mac though. Does the software work on PC once uncompressed or just MAC?
That same one is $405 Canadian on amazon.ca but they they also ship to Canada from .com so that would be much cheaper!

Software works on a PC only. I only tried to uncompress it with the stock windows app. There are others like 7zip that might do it, but I just tried it on the mac first.

2 weeks later
#611 9 months ago

The website is back up

#612 8 months ago

i got one for TZ. Where is this “app” for the iphone?

#613 8 months ago

Brother just got this for Star Wars....

1 week later
#614 8 months ago

Can I still buy one?

#615 8 months ago

Is anyone bothered by how it looks on your game when it’s off? I don’t think i’d be able to get passed that no matter how good it looks when it’s on. It’s a real eye-sore.

#616 8 months ago

Well, depends on how you feel. Lots of people don’t like no toppers. Some people like stock toppers. And then some people just throw a Walmart toy on top and they’re happy...

6 months later
#617 74 days ago

Can anyone share the video files for either Pirates or Shadow?

I'd like to see a clean source video of the animations playing from a digital player instead of a video of the fan spinning with the animations.

Im willing to pay.

2 weeks later
#618 58 days ago

Been working on making an animation for AFM. If it comes out okay, I'm happy to share with anyone whose interested.

Screen Sh(1) (resized).jpg

20210108_172319 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 618 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside