(Topic ID: 245322)

The Ultimate Pinball Topper. OMG, you need to see this!

By Litedpinballmods

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 467 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 81 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0911170703e_resized (resized).jpg
0911171644_resized (resized).jpg
20190902_155827 (resized).jpg
224 wifi (resized).jpg
dorian (resized).jpg
3333 (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
1111 (resized).jpg
4444 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
8-29-2019 9-21-28 PM (resized).jpg
8-29-2019 9-13-32 PM (resized).jpg
4444 (resized).jpg
222 (resized).jpg
111 (resized).jpg
Title For Video (resized).jpg

There are 467 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 10 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

So all those shown on that page are in the basic set and will play when I turn it on?

You have to add whichever videos you want to play.

#452 10 days ago

Glad you're OK!!!

#453 5 days ago

Does everyone like the topper?

#454 5 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Does everyone like the topper?

Mine still hasn’t showed up. But super excited can’t wait to set it up.

#455 5 days ago

Got mine all set up, just waiting for some Ghostbusters images. I had some Metallica on there to try it out and it looks really cool.

#456 5 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Got mine all set up, just waiting for some Ghostbusters images. I had some Metallica on there to try it out and it looks really cool.

Pretty sure mines going on met.

#457 4 days ago

My unit has not shipped yet as far as I know.

#458 3 days ago

Definitely need 8 ft clearance? Im about 7'4" ceiling height in my basement...

#459 3 days ago

I would like to see this on the Star Wars pack, minus the title screen and the bad death star render at the end.

#460 3 days ago

Do you have video of Deadpool topper? Thank you.

#461 3 days ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I would like to see this on the Star Wars pack, minus the title screen and the bad death star render at the end.

With the programs they give you with the topper, you can easily make that into one of your images. I have played around with it a little and it's easy to crop videos to what you want.

#462 3 days ago

Sorry dumb question while I'm waiting for this awesome topper to arrive. In watching some of the Star Wars (as an example) topper images many appear rectangular full left to right but the top and bottom are simply flat like a tv screen. Would it be possible to zoom in on the image so it fills the entire round topper projection area? Not sure if that makes sense but seems like it would look really cool if say the light speed video actually looked more like a round light tunnel than a rectangle. Just wondering if any of the savvy owners have figured out a way to use the whole projection area.

#463 2 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry dumb question while I'm waiting for this awesome topper to arrive. In watching some of the Star Wars (as an example) topper images many appear rectangular full left to right but the top and bottom are simply flat like a tv screen. Would it be possible to zoom in on the image so it fills the entire round topper projection area? Not sure if that makes sense but seems like it would look really cool if say the light speed video actually looked more like a round light tunnel than a rectangle. Just wondering if any of the savvy owners have figured out a way to use the whole projection area.

Yelobird, maybe if you take your video and crop the image in something like Sony Vegas, you can render the video and save it with just the image you are focusing on. Then you can take your edited video, bring it into the software that comes with the hardware and try to focus on just that image you want to project on the topper. As of now i cannot find anything that will zoom in on specific images or areas of a video that is downloaded into the software. As I show in my video, a round circle represents the projection area on the topper. You cannot zoom in on any part of the video with the software that comes with the hardware in that circle unfortunately. I am happy with the way my videos have turned out, but I understand people want to focus on just parts of the video. I would think with what I stated above, editing a video and cropping the image you want should allow the software just to focus on that one image you want the projector to show.

#464 2 days ago

Is Spiderman in the works? Premium kit

#465 1 day ago

Is the OP back in business yet?

#466 16 hours ago

haven't heard from him In awhile, hope everything is ok

#467 16 hours ago

Yep he is, got some news lately.
Probably trying to catch up with mails and orders.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Atlanta, GA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Statesboro, GA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 3.70
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
$ 12.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Machine - For Sale
Novato, CA
$ 79.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
£ 58.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milan, OH
£ 58.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.95
There are 467 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside