Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5731 (resized).jpeg
    2AA51F5D-DF42-42D6-AD12-DDC33A3730F5 (resized).jpeg
    D5C7466C-083F-4A43-AD92-FA134ED46AA3 (resized).jpeg
    961B6DB6-248C-4340-8426-B22C320BDEF8 (resized).jpeg
    91D7F5CD-F99C-4FBC-B433-1E47BE1AEC90 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230304_094147_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230227_185215_Facebook (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpeg
    F081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpeg
    CA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpeg
    rocky horror (resized).jpg
    DAD8DF7A-8E92-4ABE-865F-BA0D845C0E9B (resized).jpeg
    Z (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m hoping for The Matrix

Heard from several sources this is the next JJP. Not 100% how I feel about this, but I will be open minded as I was with TS.

2 months later
    #202 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

It was like $500 a ticket for good seats but not field. They were on the side. Close enough. Some floors were $1000-2000 a ticket. Guy made a shit ton it was sold out. I'm kind of done with huge concerts like that its too much of a hassle. Was a large ballpark. Also was a year wait after buying the tickets.

Very few bands from that era sound any good now. The few exceptions are Journey and REO. Journey because they got a new lead singer who is Steve Perry in another life and REO because Kevin Cronin is a freak of nature. The truth is age takes away vocal cords. Sad but true. I went and saw Genesis on their last tour and Phil Collins had to sit because of some kind of condition he had. He had backup singers to help augment him when he had to hit high notes. Was still a great concert, but clearly his last tour.

I really think what Journey ended up doing is the best option. Work on a replacement singer and then just rotate band members as needed. If you don't find a good replacement lead singer and get him woven in to the band, the band will die hard. Maybe that is what these bands want though? Either way it is really sad.

1 year later
    #224 3 months ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I also heard the same thing! The Matrix would be a dream come true for me!

I would only consider the matrix if they completed the code on my GnR. I wonder how many people would say the same thing just here on Pinside? Let's say ten? Wouldn't that justify letting a dev complete the code and save face?

So short sighted at the moment on finishing code. I simply don't get it.

#228 3 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea for sure. I do wonder if their coders are working on their version of Scorbit/Insider connected that was hinted at about a year ago ?
    LTG : )

Without any other knowledge of effort, do these two goals have to be done sequentially? Personally the Scorbit/Insider is lower priority to me, but I am not representative of the market. I am just a guy that likes playing pinball and wants to see designers visions come to fruition.

1 month later
    #238 61 days ago
    Quoted from ZombiePartie:

I just hope Harry Potter is not up next, wallet can’t handle it!

Is this a real thing now? Or is it just the rumor mill? I have always heard this was never going to happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-next-jjp-pin-?tu=iamabearsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.