Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by K-27
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpeg
    8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpeg
    F081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpeg
    CA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpeg
    rocky horror (resized).jpg
    DAD8DF7A-8E92-4ABE-865F-BA0D845C0E9B (resized).jpeg
    Z (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from ceterumnet:

This is a great idea IMO. Minecraft is a theme that can be fun across different age groups.

I dont know anybody over 15 that plays minecraft. It would not be seller IMO.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from chad:

Whichever game it may be, it better have 800 leds and the "Bright Edition" TM will have 1200 leds.

Soo, your saying JJP should do Lite Bright!!!

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

I played for quite some time, though haven’t for a while now. That said, I don’t know how popular it is among the pinball age demographic. If you haven’t tried it, it is a fantastically creative game that really sucks you in. It can also be a great way to bond with your kids.

I did try it on a smaller phone back in the day, and I do agree it is a fun, creative game. Might translate to pinball well though, hit shots in order to build stuff.

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Classic pinside thread.
    Not even 5 days after a major JJP release and everyone is already looking forward to rehashed stern titles.

Well, this is the "Next JJP pin" thread, so kinda makes sense to talk about possible future pins, unless you have some info regarding the next pin?

I would love Mad Max, Prefer the old school, but Fury road would be cool too, especially if it was the "Chrome" version. Updated Centaur!

#47 1 year ago

I guess I need to rewatch Jaws.

#92 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I think one of the biggest questions that needs to be asked is: can JJP handle this much demand? From the distributors I’ve spoke with, JJP is overwhelmed on the amount of orders they got for GNR. So much that JJP is not giving their distributors clear answers on when they’ll get their games. And JJP’s track record is not good for getting games out in a timely manner. Sure they got 100 GNR’s out now, but how long did it take for them to build those 100 and how many games can they get out a week now that the demand has hit? And do they have enough parts ordered to meet demand? How will this demand impact production timelines for their next pin? A good problem to have really, but can they step up and bring this title home in the manufacturing department?

Great question. My buddy bought an LE and thought it would be a couple of months before he got it, well, he already has it on route lol. Cheyenne Wyoming if interested.

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

Is your buddy’s place the ice rink?

Yep. The Icon center. Top quality,well maintained pins

1 week later
    #113 1 year ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

What about:
    Going to the Dentist
    My first proctology exam
    Paying taxes
    Mother in law visit
    All potential great JJP themes...

Why and wieird. Sounds like you have some issues to address, JJP or not!

8 months later
    #130 3 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

Will #playfieldmircogate be resolved?

No.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside