Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5731 (resized).jpeg
    2AA51F5D-DF42-42D6-AD12-DDC33A3730F5 (resized).jpeg
    D5C7466C-083F-4A43-AD92-FA134ED46AA3 (resized).jpeg
    961B6DB6-248C-4340-8426-B22C320BDEF8 (resized).jpeg
    91D7F5CD-F99C-4FBC-B433-1E47BE1AEC90 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230304_094147_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230227_185215_Facebook (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpeg
    F081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpeg
    CA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpeg
    rocky horror (resized).jpg
    DAD8DF7A-8E92-4ABE-865F-BA0D845C0E9B (resized).jpeg
    Z (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 3 years ago

The Matrix!

1 week later
    #110 3 years ago

Is there any remote chance JJP makes The Matrix in the near future? To me, this is a no brainer title for them. It would sell like hot pancakes and break all kinds of records!

1 year later
    #139 1 year ago

I’m hoping for The Matrix

2 weeks later
    #146 1 year ago
    Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Godfather, Matrix, & SR’s Van Halen…

What do u mean? Are u saying they have these licenses?

#154 1 year ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Heard from several sources this is the next JJP. Not 100% how I feel about this, but I will be open minded as I was with TS.

I also heard the same thing! This is a dream theme for me! I hope Eric gets to be the lead on The Matrix. He did such a great job on POTC.

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Right now, i would say there is a moderate risk JJP would secure Matrix 4, if they were going after the matrix license. After the Toy Story situation who wouldn’t think that is a legit risk? It certainly is not zero risk…
    A Matrix pin on the original movie or original trilogy would do very well.

There were some inferences that Stern did not in fact have the BTTF license wrapped up. Given the demand for the title the assumption is JJP may have it. What is Elwin working on currently? If it is not BTTF then perhaps JJP does have the license.
    My guess is JJP has Sonic. I have absolutely no inside info on this, just a guess that Eric wanted the license.

I don’t think Matrix 4 makes any sense. Unlike TA 4 that had most of the more important characters, Matrix 4 only had 2 of them and the movie in general was so damn bad and confusing IMO. I think a Matrix pin based on the original trilogy is the only way to go

#162 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Neither did TS4. Not a ThemeKeeper but I didnt think in anyway it would just be TS4.

What exactly are all the main characters of Matrix? Trinity, Neo, Agent Smith, & Morphius are all in 4

Well if course, it are there enough MemberBerries for it? Also GNR is one thing but all that face gunshots? I guess nothing would surprise me now.
    I'll with for the reowked faceshot video per pop bumper hits

Well Agent Smith and Morpheus were not the same actors and frankly, they SUCKED!

#164 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Morpheus was MUCH better than a geriatric obese Fishburne....maybe you thought they would de-age him 20 years?

Idk brother, I hated the part where he was kinda being funny with Neo and I guess I’m just used to the original trilogy

#165 1 year ago

I also hated how they did the Merovingian character

#167 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I hear you man, just diff'rent opinions.
    I remember seeing Fishburne in John Wick and I understood he wasn't coming back the the Matrix Universe...ever

Why is that?

#168 1 year ago

I can just imagine a Matrix pin with a hurry up that has the iconic Matrix ringing phone sound prompting you to sink the shot to answer the phone! Then have that movie animation that shows the Matrix code flying through the phone lines or whatever it was!

#170 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Cause he's 60 and you want him to do Matrix stuf.

I thought he would come back as a counselor or something like that

1 year later
    #223 3 months ago
    Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Heard Matrix is next this summer…

I also heard the same thing! The Matrix would be a dream come true for me!

1 month later
    #243 58 days ago

The Matrix is coming……Finally!!!!!!

IMG_5731 (resized).jpegIMG_5731 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-next-jjp-pin-?tu=KornFreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.