Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5731 (resized).jpeg
    2AA51F5D-DF42-42D6-AD12-DDC33A3730F5 (resized).jpeg
    D5C7466C-083F-4A43-AD92-FA134ED46AA3 (resized).jpeg
    961B6DB6-248C-4340-8426-B22C320BDEF8 (resized).jpeg
    91D7F5CD-F99C-4FBC-B433-1E47BE1AEC90 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230304_094147_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230227_185215_Facebook (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    images (resized).jpeg
    8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpeg
    F081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpeg
    CA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpeg
    rocky horror (resized).jpg
    DAD8DF7A-8E92-4ABE-865F-BA0D845C0E9B (resized).jpeg
    Z (resized).jpg

There are 247 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 3 years ago

I'd love to see JJP come out with this title...in a wide-body:

rocky horror (resized).jpgrocky horror (resized).jpg
    #102 3 years ago

Monty Python.

Timeless in many respects, plenty of humour and quotes, plenty of remastered HD content, lovely Gilliam artwork, a large fanbase, and can be made as adult or childish as you want. Please do it while some of the team still live. And there won't be problems getting callouts- JC and EI will do anything for money

I've got a MPFC fruit machine, which is great fun.

Now please, John, will you let go of my throat?

#103 3 years ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

Is your buddy’s place the ice rink?

Yep. The Icon center. Top quality,well maintained pins

#104 3 years ago

I’ve read through this whole thread and no one‘s mentioned Team America. What a great movie! It would make the perfect pin with lots of action, lots of toys, great theme and fun music! It can have adult and non adult settings. Dare it be too edgy for JJP though? Probably a good game for Spooky to give a shot at.

8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpeg8D4B12E9-14EE-4D29-BB23-DABFE3422FAD (resized).jpegCA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpegCA06E76F-7531-4FA3-9340-D12BB99D322F (resized).jpegF081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpegF081906B-E3B3-4419-9D6A-E9C4EA016002 (resized).jpeg
    #105 3 years ago

How about a FOX animation domination pin. It can be a Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Bob's Burgers crossover mega event.

Just think of the possibilities......

An alley ramp
    Couch ball lock
    Cutaway multiball
    Burger of the day jackpot
    Disguise roger mode start

#106 3 years ago

Dear Jersey Jack...

THE MATRIX

please

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Dear Jersey Jack...
    THE MATRIX
    please

But only based on Part 1

#108 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Certainly not the case with my DI. Places you played it must have had flippers toned down... or perhaps power issues?

I have Dialed In and Wonka and both are great shooters,nod goes to Wonka for best shooter.I don’t have any problems with flipper power,any pin has to be set up properly!

#109 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

In Dialed-In every place I have played it the left ramp shot does not blast up the ramp like a Stern.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Certainly not the case with my DI.

My guess would be toned down...but to be honest my DI does not blast it up that ramp like a stern either. It's just diff'rent.

1 week later
    #110 3 years ago

Is there any remote chance JJP makes The Matrix in the near future? To me, this is a no brainer title for them. It would sell like hot pancakes and break all kinds of records!

#111 3 years ago

What about:

Going to the Dentist
    My first proctology exam
    Paying taxes
    Mother in law visit

All potential great JJP themes...

#112 3 years ago

Robocop 1 and 2 please
    Would love to see JJP tackle a classic Sci Fi movie theme.
    Star Trek based on the OG cast movies all 6 of them.

#113 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

What about:
    Going to the Dentist
    My first proctology exam
    Paying taxes
    Mother in law visit
    All potential great JJP themes...

Why and wieird. Sounds like you have some issues to address, JJP or not!

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Dear Jersey Jack...
    THE MATRIX
    please

This.

1 week later
    #116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Credit to guinnesstime - he leaked the next JJP pin in the GNR it’s here thread. It’s....
    « Spoiler! Click to reveal. JJP's Next Pin is JJP's Current Pin. »
    Source: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/81#post-5921193

huh?

#117 3 years ago

I think that means we should expect multiple editions of JJPGNR in various colorways for awhile.

#118 3 years ago

has anyone ever suggested Escape From NEw York?

I certainly hope they don’t do a Rocky Horror game. Not a good time for me to shell out 10 grand, don’t think I’d be able to resist.

#119 3 years ago

About time for another Arnie theme...The Running Man.

Nintendo...Metriod, perfect for pinball, in fact she is a pinball half the time.

Bond...James Bond

Family friendly
    Jumanji, The Black Hole

#120 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I would like to see JJP tackle a major modern video game theme like:
    - World of Warcraft (my pick if I am being honest)
    - Halo
    - League of Legends
    - Gears of War
    - Call of Duty
    - or a Nintendo theme
    Music and Movie based pins are the norm for sure...but I would just like to see a different type of theme.

Geez I hope they don't take your advice I wouldn't buy one

#121 3 years ago

I think Toy Story would be a huge seller IMHO. I'm in for a CE if they manage to pull it off. Wonka was fun but honestly, more for the generation before me. Toy Story for me would be a similar appeal that the new TMNT has for my family (both a theme for myself as well as my kids)

#122 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I think Toy Story would be a huge seller IMHO. I'm in for a CE if they manage to pull it off. Wonka was fun but honestly, more for the generation before me. Toy Story for me would be a similar appeal that the new TMNT has for my family (both a theme for myself as well as my kids)

Shhhh!Don’t let Hazoff hear you say this.

1 week later
    #123 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I think that means we should expect multiple editions of JJPGNR in various colorways for awhile.

I think this is the most likely next game...a new edition of GnR. Seems like GnR is going to be run for a long time with this demand.

2 months later
    #124 3 years ago

So Kaneda mentioned on his podcast of a rumour that eric is possibly doing another music/band themed pin to follow up GNR with Slash involded in the design again.

#125 3 years ago
    images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
    5 months later
    #127 2 years ago

So..
    * When can we expect a new release?
    * What's the theme?
    * Who's designing?
    * Will Jack do a cartwheel as they're being delivered?

#128 2 years ago

…Will they ever finish code on POTC?

#129 2 years ago

Will #playfieldmircogate be resolved?

#130 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Will #playfieldmircogate be resolved?

No.

#131 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think this is the most likely next game...a new edition of GnR. Seems like GnR is going to be run for a long time with this demand.

According to Slash and Eric , once they are gone , that's it , no other variations .

#132 2 years ago

At this point I can see Stern releasing one more game this year near chicago expo time frame only because they are delaying the output of Manda's. Otherwise they wouldn't release anything new this year due to part shortages from running all the manda's and back order'd machines owed to customers.

My take.

#133 2 years ago

Harry Potter would be awesome.. IMHO

11 months later
    #134 1 year ago

I keep hoping for Zelda. Not excited about the godfather (3) rumor...

#135 1 year ago

Rumor on Steve Ritchie's game is that it's a music pin and that it's based on a solo artist that has an accompanying band. My guess would be Bruce Springsteen or Jimi Hendrix, would be more excited about Hendrix but Springsteen has a Jersey connection.

#136 1 year ago

Next game will be Avatar 2 and come out two years after the movie. It'll have the added bonus of being another IP that Stern already made a pin for.

#137 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Rumor on Steve Ritchie's game is that it's a music pin and that it's based on a solo artist that has an accompanying band. My guess would be Bruce Springsteen or Jimi Hendrix, would be more excited about Hendrix but Springsteen has a Jersey connection.

I though Steve wanted to step away from music pins and focus more on original theme pins??

#138 1 year ago
    Quoted from soapblox:

Next game will be Avatar 2 and come out two years after the movie. It'll have the added bonus of being another IP that Stern already made a pin for.

If that's true , that would be a worse decision than going with Toy Story 4 .

#139 1 year ago

I’m hoping for The Matrix

#140 1 year ago

One of my friends distributors told him Elton John.

Quoted from manadams:

#141 1 year ago

My sixth sense tells me it'll be
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#142 1 year ago

With the old rumor that JJP had The Godfather license, I’m worried their next theme will be Godfather 3…seriously…

1 week later
    #143 1 year ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

My sixth sense tells me it'll be
    [quoted image]

That could become a great pin. Not a theme of bands, not a theme of cinemafilms, a pin with a lot of toys, the license would surely not be too expensive - why not?

#144 1 year ago

Another question is whether JJP will release two games next year. I think they actually might pull it off next year. Anyone know how many games they make a day?

#145 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

With the old rumor that JJP had The Godfather license, I’m worried their next theme will be Godfather 3…seriously…

Godfather, Matrix, & SR’s Van Halen…

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Godfather, Matrix, & SR’s Van Halen…

What do u mean? Are u saying they have these licenses?

#147 1 year ago

I wonder if it is JJP that snagged Sonic the Hedgehog, we know it was not Stern.

#148 1 year ago

I hope the next one is a great Eric pin.

Then the pin after that is Steve's masterpiece.

LTG : )

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m hoping for The Matrix

Heard from several sources this is the next JJP. Not 100% how I feel about this, but I will be open minded as I was with TS.

#150 1 year ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Heard from several sources this is the next JJP. Not 100% how I feel about this, but I will be open minded as I was with TS.

As long as it isn't just Matrix 4...

There are 247 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-next-jjp-pin-/page/3?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.