(Topic ID: 17985)

----STERN X-MEN PINBALL OFFICIAL RELEASE!!!

By Gexchange

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 537 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XMenLEWolv-3upb.JPG
XMenPro-3up_with_BG.JPG
(bw)_XMenLEWolv-Right.dark.jpg
nightcrawler-Exclamation.gif
screen-capture.png
tron_damage.jpg
XMenLEWolv-Right.chrome.JPG
XMenLEWolv-blue-chrome.jpg
XMenLEWolv-Chrome1.jpg
cyclops09.gif
xmencable-ahvb.gif
image-23.jpg
valkilmericeman[1].jpg
X-Men_Games_Feature_Matrix_6.06.12.pdf (PDF preview)
xmenle.jpg
stargate.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snowdale.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 11 years ago

Toys look badass. Can't wait to play one. Ton of shots!!

#103 11 years ago

I'm glad people are disappointed. More for me!!! I got to have one. IM and Tron had a baby and it looks f'n sweet!!!

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Good thing they sold out before releasing the pictures. Sorry to be a hater but this thing just looks like a goofy toy with those huge 2 cartoony figures. I love the cabinet art, why didn't they take that style to the Playfield????!!!!

In a way I am glad though - don't have to sell a game to make room.

Welcome to the hobby, there all big goofy toys. Just enjoy!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#200 11 years ago

So anybody worried about the VUK breaking the ramp, CHECK IT OUT. The VUK actually does a 90 degree turn towards the ramp exit. Never seen anything like it.

#204 11 years ago

My guess is after you lock three balls you shoot for the captive locks. After hitting the active ball with your fourth ball the magnet activated on the spinner mech. Spinner mech raises up revealing the slots for the captive balls. The captive balls drop out one by one. Spinner will spin to load the three balls all the while the fourth ball is still on top. Now if this multi ball sequence starts with one ball on top and three loaded down low, releasing all balls while spinning..... This will be the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

#477 11 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Pretty sure the nightcrawler targets won't be a troll head thingy on the LE. Will be raising scoops which most likely send the ball thru a subway. My guess is to the lower left scoop but I guess it is possible to send it to the top VUK.

I thought the same thing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snowdale.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-stern-x-men-pinball-official-release?tu=snowdale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.