(Topic ID: 17985)

----STERN X-MEN PINBALL OFFICIAL RELEASE!!!

By Gexchange

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 537 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XMenLEWolv-3upb.JPG
XMenPro-3up_with_BG.JPG
(bw)_XMenLEWolv-Right.dark.jpg
nightcrawler-Exclamation.gif
screen-capture.png
tron_damage.jpg
XMenLEWolv-Right.chrome.JPG
XMenLEWolv-blue-chrome.jpg
XMenLEWolv-Chrome1.jpg
cyclops09.gif
xmencable-ahvb.gif
image-23.jpg
valkilmericeman[1].jpg
X-Men_Games_Feature_Matrix_6.06.12.pdf (PDF preview)
xmenle.jpg
stargate.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider legacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 11 years ago

I'm on the fence, I have mixed feelings about the art, but this is supposed to be based on the comics and I think it has that look. I'm in for a wolverine LE, I like the magneto art but man it's just too much in my face red/pink/purple. I don't so much mind the big toys. I think flipper fidality will be able to make some really cool backbox led kits to get those colors popping.

#248 11 years ago

If it's the same chrome coating as it was on Tron I'll pass. My Tron LE siderails tarnished where my thumbs sit after 4 months.... Had to get a new set from Stern.

#433 11 years ago

One difference I've noticed between the two LE cabinet art packages is the way Wolverine and Magneto face. In Magnetos version, they have him switched stance on each side, one side his left shoulder is forward and the other his right is, giving that mirror affect. In Wolverines version, this is not the case, he should have his right shoulder facing forward on the left side of the cabinet. Because it's the same picture on both sides, you see a bigger open area on the left side of the cabinet near the flipper buttons. Not a big deal, just something that I've noticed.

#436 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Good Eye! Didn't notice that. I'm cool with it either way however that might just be another photoshop goof up.

I'm not really familiar with this process. I have bought some nib games before but it was way after the physical release. Are these photo releases usually pretty accurate?

#474 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I think they should have waited until they actually have an LE to take pictures of....or mention that they are mock-up pictures.

Do you think Jack should have had more than he did when he revealed WOZ at e3? The competition is definitely putting pressure on these companies. I think we are partly responsible as fans/customers because we are adding to the pressure by pushing these guys to show something. I have never seen so much speculation and hype in this hobby. Surely someone from Stern and Jersey Jack follows these threads and forums. Then when they show something we are all eager to point out the negatives (myself included at times). Bottom line, they are giving us new products to what would have otherwise been a stagnant supply.

#476 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I asked Jack and he said he does not go on the forums....

Maybe you didn't read my post, I said someone from Jersey Jack. Here is an exact quote from Robin on another thread.

"RustyLizard raises a good point. Quite a few members of the WOZ team read these forums too and like he says, it must be pretty de-motivating for them to see people posting: "this or that sucks!" , without motivation, and instantly write down weeks or months of hard work. A bit of subtlety goes a long way."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider legacy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-stern-x-men-pinball-official-release?tu=legacy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.