10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PINBELL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

A question I have after reading the missing Genie machine thread...Is it possible to add a serial number (searchable and/or sorted) to the info about our machines.

Not only would it be helpful for record keeping, but in future years it could allow a future owner to see which pinsider(s) owned the machine.

***edit*** I think that it is already there, I did not see it before.

#2 10 years ago

Yes it's already there, but only for personal use (e.g. for the insurance company in case of fire etc).

The serial number could be made public, if nobody forsees any problems with that (Privacy?)

#3 10 years ago

Could there be a "Make Public" Y/N selection?

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from EEE:

A question I have after reading the missing Genie machine thread...Is it possible to add a serial number (searchable and/or sorted) to the info about our machines.
    Not only would it be helpful for record keeping, but in future years it could allow a future owner to see which pinsider(s) owned the machine.
    ***edit*** I think that it is already there, I did not see it before.

You should check out http://www.ipsnd.net if you want lists of serials for pins.

Keep in mind that the site is currently down due to an unknown power failure but it WILL be back up in the next couple weeks.

#5 10 years ago

It would be handy all on one site. The Y/N sounds fine besides making serial numbers public should help deter any illegal transactions.

#6 10 years ago

Yes! I'd like to keep up with my serial#s!

#7 10 years ago

Sounds like a great idea! Would certainly deter the sale of stolen pins too.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Sounds like a great idea! Would certainly deter the sale of stolen pins too.

Hey Bubbles! Where have you been? How's Ricky and Julian?

#9 10 years ago

Lol

Quoted from PINBELL:Hey Bubbles! Where have you been? How's Ricky and Julian?

Did you hear they are coming back to film another season! Can't wait!

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Lol

Did you hear they are coming back to film another season! Can't wait!

I love Trailer Park Boys!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-serial-numbers-in-current-collection-section-of-my-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.