Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by baldtwit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    w-804b (resized).jpg
    IMG-4155 (resized).JPG
    IMG-4154 (resized).JPG
    IMG-4153 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20190906_163959_Film3 (resized).jpg
    2BF8E0B2-B4A3-422F-A904-1B3CF569477F (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyjames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I’m am looking for a few “generic “ parts for a couple of different machines.
    part Bally C-326-9 these are typical light shield posts. I need at least two.
    I also need a switch actuator part C-709-1. It’s a five slot actuator just like the one for double red score in the picture. As you can see the double yellow is missing.
    Last...I need a coil stop for the magic line stepper on a Miss America Deluxe.
    Any information on where to locate any of these would be greatly appreciated.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

I think I PM’d you with my number? Text me and I will send you my address. I would eventually like a Bally Bowler... with balls not shuffle board pucks.
    Thanks.

#5 4 years ago

Yes...the selection feature unit. I have replaced the coil B-25-925. The old one was fried and the coil stop was fused to the coil. After cleaning it up and reassembling it works fine but it buzzes pretty bad.I think I have found the replacement but I’m not sure? See center or picture. I do have a C-709-1 that I can have 3D printed. I never even considered that! Thanks. Has anyone tried 3D printing a light shield post?

2BF8E0B2-B4A3-422F-A904-1B3CF569477F (resized).png2BF8E0B2-B4A3-422F-A904-1B3CF569477F (resized).png
    #7 4 years ago

Excellent,
    PM me and let me know how to get the five slot actuator (ladder) part C-709-1 for my Tahiti and the coil stop for the step up coil on the selection feature unit for my Miss America Deluxe. Thanks for the quick response!

#9 4 years ago

That’s it!
    Here are a couple pictures of the coil stop. As you can see I had to rivet the stop back to the bracket. It works but buzzes very loud. The holes are 9/16” apart.
    Can you post a picture of a 3D printed light shield?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #12 4 years ago

It does only energize for a second but it sounds different than all of the other units with the same coil and coil stops. I think it might be because I destroyed the coil stop removing it from the burned up coil and had to rivet it back together? Again... so far it has just been powering for a second and it’s never got hot. This guy on the left in the picture however, (no label.... spotting unit latch? Energized by the red start button) it stays powered sometimes and does get hot. I haven’t figured out why. Sometimes it works and sometimes it hangs open it usually stops right as I’m about to shut the power off.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #13 4 years ago

All of the score units have 1159 written in sharpie on them

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyjames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-parts-search-for-bally-bingo-?tu=jimmyjames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.