Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

How many balls and what size go in this game? I might be readjusting the pitching mech because I have the wrong size or number in.

thanks in advance

#2 5 years ago

This game uses I believe the C5161-1 batting unit with a metal bat that the linked charts say uses a 7/8" ball. The charts also indicate a 4693 pitching unit the same as the previous year game Four Bagger.

AlexF, has a great example of that game and is very helpful. He usually answers here. If you want PM him and he will tell you the number of balls he has in his game and confirm it is a 7/8" ball.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-baseball-game-motor-coils-and-bat-assembly-information#post-4333051

1 year later
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from schukei:

How many balls and what size go in this game? I might be readjusting the pitching mech because I have the wrong size or number in.
thanks in advance

Did you ever find out the answer to this? I figure it is 7/8". I don't know how many, though. Thanks.

#4 3 years ago

Mine was actually a 4 Bagger. The model that came out a year before. I since sold it but think 7/8 is correct. As far as number of balls goes. You could probably get by with as little as 3 but might experience some lag in gameplay. 5-7 is probably better and you could even have more if you wanted the way they just filter down to the pitching mech.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-of-balls-57-wms-baseball-deluxe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.