306955-i.jpg
306956-i-919.jpg
IMG_4304.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_4298.JPG
IMG_20141016_183226_662.jpg
WD Pro with lighted fence.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

We have Walking Dead mods available on the website, more will be added for just the LE once it's released from Stern and we have them available to work on. We also have a Walking Dead Pro Pinball Refinery finished and ready to ship to anyone that would like #001.

Here's the link for the WD mods:

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/The-Walking-Dead-LE-Pro/c/10465426/offset=0&sort=normal

Here is a list of the mods that we are offering and pictures of them as well.

Interactive Back Box kit for Pro with optional speaker lighting/under cabinet lighting/ColorDMD harness.
Zombie PinBlades artwork with and without the fence in the artwork.
EL Constanta barb wire effect fence.
Prison Area Flasher.
Well Walker Flasher.
Woodbury Flasher.
WD Pro fish tank lighting panel.
Custom Painting for the Well Walker.
More are coming soon.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

301216-i.jpg301216-i.jpg
IMG_20141016_150229_358 (1).jpgIMG_20141016_150229_358 (1).jpg
IMG_20141016_150301_242.jpgIMG_20141016_150301_242.jpg
Walking Dead Prison Flasher.jpgWalking Dead Prison Flasher.jpg
WD Pro with lighted fence.jpgWD Pro with lighted fence.jpg
IMG_20141016_183226_662.jpgIMG_20141016_183226_662.jpg

#2 9 years ago

This Refinery Walking Dead Pro is also for sale #001.... Some more mods have been done to this machine since the pictures were taken. We are also taking orders for more of the Refinery Walking Dead Pros.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

IMG_4298.JPGIMG_4298.JPG IMG_4300.JPGIMG_4300.JPG IMG_4303.JPGIMG_4303.JPG IMG_4304.JPGIMG_4304.JPG
#3 9 years ago

Awesome work guys!

the 'EL Constanta Barb Wire effect fence' looks bitchin!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Awesome work guys!
the 'EL Constanta Barb Wire effect fence' looks bitchin!

Thanks... It does add a cool look to the WD more like a prison yard.

Steve

#5 9 years ago

On the website it shows the fence with the pinblade traffics installed. Do you get both for the $140 or just the fence? Also can you choose the colour of the EL wire on the fence?

And last but not least, I LOVE the Refinerys interactive aprons. Can you please, please, PLEASE make one for the LE? If you make it metal, even better

#6 9 years ago

Incredible!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

On the website it shows the fence with the pinblade traffics installed. Do you get both for the $140 or just the fence? Also can you choose the colour of the EL wire on the fence?
And last but not least, I LOVE the Refinerys interactive aprons. Can you please, please, PLEASE make one for the LE? If you make it metal, even better

It's just for the set of fences, not both. I wanted this machine that I had at the show to have both mods in it. Yes, I can offer different colors of EL wire, but I will order them ala carte and they will take a little longer to ship.

As for the Metal apron, all I can say is, I'm sure it's in the works.

Thanks for asking,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#8 9 years ago

Great additions to TWD! Will check the website for pricing and ordering.
Thanks!

#9 9 years ago

Are the chainlink pinblades in the photo also for sale, and if so, how much? I'd like for my fence to look pretty much just like how it is in the picture. I've got a bonus coming in about 3 weeks and I plan to grab quite a few mods from you.

#10 9 years ago

Gio, any video?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Are the chainlink pinblades in the photo also for sale, and if so, how much? I'd like for my fence to look pretty much just like how it is in the picture. I've got a bonus coming in about 3 weeks and I plan to grab quite a few mods from you.

Yes I have both versions of the PinBlade artwork in stock, with and without the fence in the artwork....They are both on the website.

Here's a few pictures of the fence version,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

306956-i-919.jpg306956-i-919.jpg
306955-i.jpg306955-i.jpg

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

As for the Metal apron, all I can say is, I'm sure it's in the works.
Thanks for asking

Oh man, you just made my day! I will be ordering the fence with purple EL wire instead of white. But I will wait until the LE apron comes out so I can get all my mods shipped at once to save on shipping.

#13 9 years ago

I have a Walking Dead on location. The one thing I would recommend is designing some alternate decals for around the base of the well walker. You can barely even notice there is a decal from the factory there already. This will be a high wear item. I would suggest trying two different designs. One with a water pattern so it looks like wellwalker is coming out of the water and for a second choice a stone well cap design would also be suitable.

#14 9 years ago

I like the stone well idea.

#15 9 years ago

Incredible work! as always!

I cant imagine a pro without some of these MODs!

#17 9 years ago

Well done sir!

#18 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thanks to everyone that ordered their mod for their WD machine. We are now taking delivery of the TWD LE and will start development of mods for them....

We will keep everyone updated with what we come up with.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#19 9 years ago

I just finished a mod for the LE to light up the Bicycle Girl during her mode... Now you can clearly see her and know when to bash her face with the pinball... I have them available on the website and here is a video of the mod in action....

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#20 9 years ago

Sorry... I've got one more question about the EL fence mod because I love the way it looks and I want to be sure I get it right when I place my order on Friday. On the website, it says that the machine in the photographs with the EL fence has the pinblades WITHOUT the chain link fence on the artwork installed, but there's clearly some chain link looking mesh below the EL wire in the photographs. So does the EL fence have some sort of mesh that comes along with it as well that goes over the pinblades? If that's the case, I'll order the pinblades without the fence in the artwork (since there's essentially a different fence that goes over it). Just wanted to double-check.

Thanks!

#21 9 years ago

Sorry... I've got one more question about the EL fence mod because I love the way it looks and I want to be sure I get it right when I place my order on Friday. On the website, it says that the machine in the photographs with the EL fence has the pinblades WITHOUT the chain link fence on the artwork installed, but there's clearly some chain link looking mesh below the EL wire in the photographs. So does the EL fence have some sort of mesh that comes along with it as well that goes over the pinblades? If that's the case, I'll order the pinblades without the fence in the artwork (since there's essentially a different fence that goes over it). Just wanted to double-check.
Thanks!

The EL Fence is totally separate from the PinBlades, I just wanted to point it out in that picture that the PinBlades were behind the EL Fence Mod. Again they separate mods from each other and you can do one or the other or both together, it's up to you.

Just a note: The PinBlades come with and without a fence drawn in the artwork.

Thanks for asking,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#22 9 years ago

Some orders are shipping out and others are still in the works, but all Walking Dead mods are available on the website and we are building them.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#23 9 years ago

Some orders are shipping out and others are still in the works, but all Walking Dead mods are available on the website and we are building them.
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Steve,

Your site currently mentions that the white el wire for the fence will be available in December.

Will this be available in the first few weeks of December or closer to the last few weeks?

Marcus

#24 9 years ago

Trim looks great. What color is it and will you be selling it?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Steve,
Your site currently mentions that the white el wire for the fence will be available in December.
Will this be available in the first few weeks of December or closer to the last few weeks?
Marcus

I am hoping to have it in the beginning of December....

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Trim looks great. What color is it and will you be selling it?

It is a Dark Candy Red powder coating and yes we will be offering it as well on the website.....

Thanks for asking,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#27 9 years ago

Just added the fence to my LE Steve is tricking out for me. Can't wait to get the game this weekend.

#28 9 years ago

I ordered the fence (red) and a few other goodies yesterday. Can't wait!

#29 9 years ago

I ordered the BG light. How quick do you get these out?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I ordered the BG light. How quick do you get these out?

I am building them as the orders came into the website and I looked, I should have yours shipped on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I'll email you the tracking numbers and directions once I ship them.

Thanks for checking,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#31 9 years ago

Bump.... We are building/in stock these all of these mods for the Walking Dead and orders are being shipped daily....

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#32 9 years ago

Just got my BG light mod in the mail today and installed it. It was a simple process and it looks great! Even the wife likes it! Thanks Steve!

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from tonylo909:

Just got my BG light mod in the mail today and installed it. It was a simple process and it looks great! Even the wife likes it! Thanks Steve!

pix...

#34 9 years ago

Here she is in all her G(l)ory....

P1010014.JPGP1010014.JPGP1010013.JPGP1010013.JPG

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from tonylo909:

Thanks for the feedback and posting a few pictures....

Steve
Pinball Refinery

1 week later
#36 9 years ago

The light out front was giving me problems so Steve sent me a new design that mounts on the side at no charge. Looks great. Thanks Steve.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#37 9 years ago

I shipped out replacement LEDs with harness attached to everyone on Monday that has a spotlight in this mod and it will fix the issue....

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#38 9 years ago

I ship out replacement LEDs with harness attached to everyone on Monday that has a spotlight in this mod and it will fix the issue....

Great customer service - you guys rock!

2 weeks later
#39 9 years ago

Any updates on the white EL fences?

#40 9 years ago

Any updates on the white EL fences?

The white EL wire is still on back order... Sorry for the delay.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#41 9 years ago

got all my walking dead mods but no instructions. where may i find pdfs? i went to pb ref website no luck. any help, thanks
ant

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

got all my Walking Dead mods but no instructions. where may i find pdfs? i went to pb ref website no luck. any help, thanks
ant

FYI to everyone......I email the directions out in a .PDF with the tracking numbers once they are shipped.... Please check your email, and sometimes they end up in the Spam/Junk folder because of the attachments.

I did take care of robotron on this

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#43 9 years ago

I'm sure you did, every item i have ever bought from the refinery has come with awesome instructions emailed with shipping conformation, true that.

#44 9 years ago

FYI to everyone......I email the directions out in a .PDF with the tracking numbers once they are shipped.... Please check your email, and sometimes they end up in the Spam/Junk folder because of the attachments.
I did take care of robotron on this
Steve
Pinball Refinery

yeah you sent them, I just did not read the entire email, nice of you to resend. sorry im just a part time pinhead, thanks again! impeccable service!

3 weeks later
2 weeks later
#46 9 years ago

I'm bumping this because I installed the prison fence, pinblades, and Woodbury flasher mods last night and could not be happier with how badass they look.

Highly recommended

#47 9 years ago

I'm bumping this because I installed the prison fence, pinblades, and Woodbury flasher mods last night and could not be happier with how badass they look.
Highly recommended

The prison fence and bicycle girl mods are MUST have mods for TWDLE. The white LED barbed wire on top of the fence is incredible.

#48 9 years ago

can we see pictures of the white barbed wire ..not sure what colour red or white is the best looking

#49 9 years ago

What's up with the LE aprons?

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

can we see pictures of the white barbed wire ..not sure what color red or white is the best looking

Here are some pictures of the red/orange and the white fence mod in the machine. It will work for all versions of the WD.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

IMG_20141120_162214_848.jpgIMG_20141120_162214_848.jpg
IMG_20141120_162227_778.jpgIMG_20141120_162227_778.jpg

WD fence mod 1.jpgWD fence mod 1.jpg WD fence mod.jpgWD fence mod.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-new-walking-dead-mod-from-pinball-refinery and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.