Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by tomtest
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 69 days ago

I found a neat topper that I liked and wanted to build a similar one - and this gentleman was
gracious in helping me by telling me (as best he could remember) what pieces he procured.
He was most helpful (thanks Ben!)

However, one main problem I had was how to hook it up to the Frank flasher(s) in the new re-make,
I contacted CGC and they were pretty adamant about not tapping in - it may void the warranty, fry some light circuit etc...

So I found Chris (Rock Custom Pinball) and ended up buying his Game On system. The light sensor
is very active and quick to respond (using a flashlight to wave back and forth over the sensor) - see this:

so I found a Frank head -painted it / bought some glass bulbs and Led's

I ended up snaking the wiring up into the purple globe (I think it's purple anyway - I'm colorblind lol)
and curling it around the flasher there. I think it worked out pretty good! Chris was most helpful in answering all my questions
and it was a good learning experience.
Although I still have a bit more to add (some LED strip) - for the most part it's done.
see it here:

sorry for the jumpy camera work - It was with my phone with one hand. - had to set it up for right before activating the Frank mode
Ended up a bit more costly (around $150 total) but I think it's great

Thanks to Ben and Chris - you guys Rock!
M

#3 69 days ago

That is PHENOMENAL!

I saw that on YT some time ago and even posted in the MBR thread about it. Would you mind listing your parts and how you did I think a lot of us would like to do this as a topper instead of waiting on the LE to ship.

#4 69 days ago

The game.on system from Chris is really a nice setup. We are using it now for our Disco ball mod, both for MBR and Deadpool pro.

#5 65 days ago

That is Awesome! This is exactly what I was hoping to see with the Game On System. People like you doing some creative things. Thanks for posting, very nice work. Happy I was able to help a little.

#6 65 days ago

I like your topper better than the LE version

2 weeks later
#7 49 days ago

pro job.very creative and only problem i see is you only made one!.i also like yours better than the LE version.

1 week later
#8 37 days ago

Here is my version of the interactive MB Frankenstein topper: Copy and paste the following link into your browser ...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside