New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 273010)

[[ Medisinyl Mods ]] -- TMNT Mods - Burning Building, Pipe, and News 6 Bezel.

By Medisinyl

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 260 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by smokinhos
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 43 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TMNT building installation (resized).jpg
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200810_160805 (resized).jpg
TMNT building installation (resized).jpg
20200803_154416 (resized).jpg
TMNT pipe bezel installation (resized).jpg
20200807_144631 (resized).jpg
ee580fad45b10a6ac260651aa3ad047d6930a19522 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 3 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Currently testing this habitrail mod. It's intended to address the issue of balls flying off at that point. Was happening to us often, but so far so good since the install. Shall see.
EDIT: Did some significant abuse testing with the glass off, and it seems to be a confirmed fix
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

please put me down for one.

Added 74 days ago:

- Pipe w/ Green Ooze

+ Turtle selection Bezel

2 weeks later
#132 79 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The first 28 people on the list have been sent PMs (if you believe you should have been in this first batch and I somehow missed it, feel free to let me know - NOTE: Some of the 28 were based on earlier PMs [up to post #23 here was counted toward the initial message list]).
Once I get a chunk of those orders shipped, I'll continue down the list and send more PMs at that time.

Damn... 28th but not counting the PM’s hope for next batch!

#159 73 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

It will be awhile before I can get to this point on the list, but I will indeed message you once I get far enough along.
Details will be determined once I message, so any interest posted here holds your place in line for any mods you'd like.
I appreciate everyone's interest thus far.
-----------------------------------------------
Also, huge thanks to Jared for posting an awesome (and unexpected) pipe review on FB
https://www.facebook.com/jguynes/videos/10158695918269516/

Can’t wait for mine. Looks so good! great work medisinyl

#171 68 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Bezels galore (smallest of the TMNT mods, but by far the most tedious to paint ).
Finishing up the current Elvira run, but should have another chunk of TMNT orders shipped out by Thursday.
[quoted image]

Looking forward to getting my ones! These look great!

2 weeks later
#200 52 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Pic of the latest batch of pipes.
Still plugging away on these buildings.
Will be switching to BSD tomorrow, need to finish up this Elvira run and some ACNC mods, then will be back on TMNT sometime next week to get those next ten orders out (that should get nearly everyone shipped from the first message list--will do more manageable size message batches going forward). [quoted image]

is the second from the bottom left mine???

#202 52 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I know everyone is excited to get theirs, and I do stress over how long it takes to get through all of the interest and existing orders. It will be awhile before I can get to your spot on the list, but I'm doing what I can to be efficient in juggling everything.
I can be a broken record when I mention the time the mods take (partially in hopes to avoid some of the mountain of PMs, emails, and texts I get every day), but for example, one order of a full RZ or ACNC set (which is somehow still fairly regular) is a few days project just for one set.
Before the explosive Elvira response (and subsequent enhanced interest for everything I had made prior), this wasn't an issue, but I've never been able to catch up since. Had certainly hoped to have them behind me before another machine came along to mod, but I'm passionate about the TMNT theme and didn't want to miss out on the chance to mod it.
Been on mods all day today (aside from pressure washing the driveway) and will work into the a.m hours to finish everything I hoped would be done much earlier so I can focus on BSD mods tomorrow (had been holding those off since early in the year).

I get you. And now Avengers too! ‍♂️

Keep up the great work and thanks for the update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside