461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 2 years ago

I would like to purchase a pipe mod

#352 2 years ago

Put me down for a pipe/green mod too - thanks for your time on this!

#353 2 years ago

Looks great. Put me down for a pink or green pipe mod. Your choice.

Thx!

#354 2 years ago

I've messaged the next 4 [EDIT: 5] on the list.

While I have many more pipes on hand to offer at the moment, in the short term, I'll be gradually going down the list every day in an attempt to not over offer the remaining 4 building mods.

After that point I'll send larger message batches for the pipes (some bezels will remain after then as well I expect).

Thanks again for all of the support thus far.

#355 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I've messaged the next 4 [EDIT: 5] on the list.
While I have many more pipes on hand to offer at the moment, in the short term, I'll be gradually going down the list every day in an attempt to not over offer the remaining 4 building mods.
After that point I'll send larger message batches for the pipes (some bezels will remain after then as well I expect).
Thanks again for all of the support thus far.

Waiting on that message

#356 2 years ago

I've now messaged up to post # 300. I've had some that wanted the building not respond, but as that's been common with the time gaps, I've continued to offer the building down the line rather than hold off messages for a few days (will go to those that claim them first within the limited message batches).

--------------------------------

I've also confirmed that I'll be donating a full TMNT set to the Project Pinball auction for Expo in Oct.

The building will be the glossier, blue prototype from my early video, rewired to the production version (the wiring, coloring, and finish may have been the only changes from that final prototype to the production version).

I'll also include a couple of the first prototype stages, as some may find it neat to at least see some of the process.

Eventually I'll post a photo of the set.

#357 2 years ago

Only one building left as of this moment.

I'll wait until tomorrow to continue down the list, so if anyone I've messaged wants the building, please let me know soon.

Added over 3 years ago:

EDIT: I had been contacted by someone in that first message batch about the building, then they haven't logged into Pinside since. Trying to give them a chance, but will continue down the list later on Sunday if I don't hear back.

#358 2 years ago

I'd like a pipe mod/green ooze please.

#359 2 years ago

The building mod is now sold out. I'll send a larger message batch out within the next couple days for pipes and the remaining bezels. Currently up to post #303.

#360 2 years ago

In for a pipe mod.

#361 2 years ago

I'm in on the pipe mod/green ooze, thanks!

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The building mod is now sold out. I'll send a larger message batch out within the next couple days for pipes and the remaining bezels. Currently up to post #303.

Had my attention elsewhere this week, but will send out another 15 messages by tomorrow night.

#363 2 years ago

I've now messaged up to post #344 (if I missed anyone ahead, please let me know). At the time of this message batch, 8 bezels remain from the final production run.

#364 2 years ago

I am interested in a pipe with pink ooze and a bezel

#365 2 years ago

I will take pipe with pink ooze and bezel please.

#366 2 years ago

I will take a bezel mod. Medisinyl But on another note, my building mod doesn't seem to want to light up? Is there a way to test this? I have it plugged in, black wire up, in the location outlined in the directions.

#367 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

I will take a bezel mod. Medisinyl But on another note, my building mod doesn't seem to want to light up? Is there a way to test this? I have it plugged in, black wire up, in the location outlined in the directions.

It can be tested with 12 volts.

However, I use the same fire panels on the ACNC Volcano mod and did have a few failures (the process of extracting the panel can damage it, and it isn't always revealed in testing, despite testing before and after installation). Moving the wiring near the fire panel may reveal a damaged connection.

If it's a bad fire panel (or any other issue that needs to be repaired), I can reimburse all shipping costs to have it returned for repair with new parts.

I'll PM you as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

I was able to correct the issue with the building mod. Nothing was wrong with it, I don't know what I did...but I unplugged it, getting it ready to send back for repair, and figured I would plug it in again and REALLY press down the connection to the board and it worked instantly. So I figured it was something I did...but glad its working and super awesome!!!

#369 2 years ago

Everyone has now been messaged on the TMNT list. If I missed anyone, just let me know.

---

Quoted from BigTP25:

I was able to correct the issue with the building mod. Nothing was wrong with it, I don't know what I did...but I unplugged it, getting it ready to send back for repair, and figured I would plug it in again and REALLY press down the connection to the board and it worked instantly. So I figured it was something I did...but glad its working and super awesome!!!

Thank you for posting the update.

While the buildings are out of production, if anyone ever does have a failure, a return for repair has always been offered for mods I sell (even when it's due to user error).

1 week later
#370 2 years ago

Hi - just getting a TMNT and joining the club. By chance does anyone have a building they would like to sell as it is out of production. Please PM via pinside and can pay right away. I will place an order for the pipes. Thank you and great mods! Chris

#371 2 years ago
Quoted from ckorth:

Hi - just getting a TMNT and joining the club. By chance does anyone have a building they would like to sell as it is out of production. Please PM via pinside and can pay right away. I will place an order for the pipes. Thank you and great mods! Chris

TMNT mods can be ordered via PM now.

I have 2 bezels remaining from the final production run, and several pipes are ready to ship as well.

I appreciate your interest and positive feedback.

3 weeks later
#372 2 years ago

I want in on any TMNT mods, your Elvira mods I just received are excellent!!! TMNT arrives in August

#373 2 years ago

Think a small lcd movie screen or tv screen in the play field will work with Halloween?

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from Robodobro:

Think a small lcd movie screen or tv screen in the play field will work with Halloween?

A TV mod isn't out of the question, but it would have to blend with the game properly.

Once I have the game in hand, rewatch some films, and experience the modes, I'll have a better idea of what makes sense. Not a whole lot of room in Halloween to work with, but there's definitely some opportunities.

#375 2 years ago

The Turtle Selection Bezels are now sold out.

The pipe mods are still in production. I'll have another run of 12 completed by early next week.

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The Turtle Selection Bezels are now sold out.
The pipe mods are still in production. I'll have another run of 12 completed by early next week.

Do you have any plans for the new spooky machines?

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Do you have any plans for the new spooky machines?

I'm in on a Halloween CE. I have some ideas, but won't know for sure until I have the game.

#378 2 years ago

I just finished painting a new batch of pipes today, and will have extra on hand, ready to ship as early as tomorrow with either ooze/mutagen color.

Can send me a PM if interested.

I'll message those that were on the list later on. If I miss anyone, please remind me

1 week later
#379 2 years ago

Hi, just got a TMNT premium and love it. Let me know if anybody wants to get rid of a burning building mod given that they are out of production. Would be interested in purchasing it. Thanks!

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from drtbike225:

Hi, just got a TMNT premium and love it. Let me know if anybody wants to get rid of a burning building mod given that they are out of production. Would be interested in purchasing it. Thanks!

Good luck in the search.

For anyone unaware, a full set will be available to bid on at the Project Pinball charity auction during Expo in late October. It will be with the blue prototype building seen in the early video, and it will have updated wiring.

Once I make the "try me" box for the building, I'll post photos in this thread and in the auction thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-auction-2021

-------------

I currently have 9 pipes on hand. Either color available.

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Good luck in the search.
For anyone unaware, a full set will be available to bid on at the Project Pinball charity auction during Expo in late October. It will be with the blue prototype building seen in the early video, and it will have updated wiring.
Once I make the "try me" box for the building, I'll post photos in this thread and in the auction thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-auction-2021
-------------
I currently have 9 pipes on hand. Either color available.

Thanks again Greg! Your mods were great last time for the auction and we're excited to have these!

1 week later
#382 2 years ago

I've decided to fully discontinue the TMNT mods. As of this post, 8 pipes remain from the final run.

#383 2 years ago

damn. congrats to all that got the turtles mods, I can't imagine the game without it now..

2 weeks later
#384 2 years ago

Late to the game, just bought my first machine... What mods if any do you still have available? If I'm keeping up, you have a pipe mod available? Medisinyl

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from Booshmeister169:

Late to the game, just bought my first machine... What mods if any do you still have available? If I'm keeping up, you have a pipe mod available? Medisinyl

Yes, I still have some pipes left, and either color ooze/mutagen is available.

I'll send you a PM.

#387 2 years ago

I’m in for both!!! Really nice work!

#389 2 years ago

To update, 1-3 pipes remain (2 may be spoken for). EDIT: 0-2 (trying to give time to those that inquired before giving up those last 2 spots).

1 week later
1 week later
#391 2 years ago

Are any of the mods available still to purchase? Wish I could still get the burning building. Any luck Medisinyl?

Thanks in advance

#392 2 years ago
Quoted from hammargren:

Are any of the mods available still to purchase? Wish I could still get the burning building. Any luck Medisinyl?
Thanks in advance

All TMNT mods are sold out and permanently discontinued.

The final chance to buy a full set will be at the Project Pinball charity auction during Expo (I believe it has online bidding).

#393 2 years ago

Ahhhh Dang not going to fire up making some if you get enough interest lol ?

Anyone want to sell one ?

#394 2 years ago
Quoted from hammargren:

Ahhhh Dang not going to fire up making some if you get enough interest lol ?
Anyone want to sell one ?

Once discontinued, I stick to my word.

Sorry to disappoint, but I hope you're able to find what you're looking for.

#395 2 years ago

Hey guys, I just bought a TMNT Premium and I want to throw some money at it.... . oh. crap. Send me some .stl files! I won't upload them. lol

2 weeks later
#396 2 years ago

Here's the items that will be a available to bid on at the Expo charity auction (Project Pinball).

I believe online bidding will be an option.

I've made a switch box for the burning building mod, so you'll be able to see the effect in person

The blue TMNT building now has a brand new fire panel and production wiring. The only thing different now is that's it's the only one that was painted blue, and has a glossier finish all around (the production version had a matte roof and slightly toned down front gloss).

A Pizza sign will also be included for the building in case the winner wants to apply it to the building.

The extra, earlier prototype pieces with the IJ and turtles sets are mostly just something interesting (for some) to see at the show, but they're for the winners to do what they like with

20211004_204616 (resized).jpg20211004_204616 (resized).jpg20211004_204853 (resized).jpg20211004_204853 (resized).jpg

#397 2 years ago

Very nice of yah!! Hope it pulls in some hood clink for the auction! I have the three mods and love them all!

3 weeks later
#398 2 years ago

How can I get some of these sweet tmnt mods?? Would love one of the pipe mods

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from Glockshots:

How can I get some of these sweet tmnt mods?? Would love one of the pipe mods

The last set is at Expo currently for the charity auction.

These were all previously discontinued and sold out, so the only other way is to hope to find one second hand.

Sorry to disappoint.

2 weeks later
#400 2 years ago

That is disappointing.. I’d buy them all. If you ever make another run I’m in! I also know others that would like them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.00
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.