461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 3 years ago

I would like a pipe mod and if anyone backs out of the building I'll take that as well.

Thank you!

#302 3 years ago

I have a premium and will take any and all mods you have available when the time comes.

Thank you

#303 3 years ago

If you have a building to sell pm me. Thanks!

#304 3 years ago

Interested in the building and pipe (preferably pink but will take green) thanks

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:Interested in the building and pipe (preferably pink but will take green) thanks

The building mod and bezels will be discontinued after post #281 is reached, but the pipes should remain available for at least all of 2021.

Should I have any buildings/bezels on hand from a batch after that time, they will be offered to those next in line until they're taken, but otherwise, I always stick to my word when I discontinue a mod.

I appreciate everyone's interest thus far.

‐------

I did finally take on some help as of last week and have been training them. So far so good.

The extreme demand for my mods over the last year has kept me from being able to development new mods, which is the most fun part for me, hence progressive discontinuations recently in an attempt to catch up.

Should pick up the pace on everything soon once the new hire no longer needs regular assistance.

All existing TMNT orders will ship this week and more messages will go out sometime next week.

------

For those curious, prototype development began last night for AMH and will hopefully be ready for a reveal sometime in March

#306 3 years ago

Please add me to the list for all 3. Please have the pipe mod pink and add the pizza hut sign to the burning building.

Thank you!

1 week later
#307 3 years ago

Have you considered making a pipe for the right side wire on a pro? That is my fly off trouble spot.

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

Have you considered making a pipe for the right side wire on a pro? That is my fly off trouble spot.

It's unlikely I'll develop any additional mods for TMNT.

There's lots of mods I'd like to get to for other games (some I've been hoping to get to for a few years), so I've been trying to discontinue some mods and get through all my backlogs to move forward.

The response on my last couple mod sets has been truly appreciated--a dream that became a reality thanks to the awesome pinball community, but I thrive on creating new things, and go a bit crazy with these long gaps between new development (TMNT proved I couldn't just make new mods with long existing backlogs and expect to get them out at a reasonable pace).

Though as noted, I've finally accepted taking on some help, so there's light at the end of the tunnel, and we should get to a point where I can both make new designs and get mods out at a faster pace (already a significant increase in production rate, and getting better each week).

Looking forward to the AMH reveal, though it may not be until mid-late April (should be my most transformative mod set to date, and as it's the first new game I've modded for that I personally own since ACNC [nearly 2 years ago], I'm excited about it and have more freedom to make lots of prototype revisions).

#309 3 years ago

Id love to snag a pipe mod from you. With green ooze.

#310 3 years ago

I'll continue down the list by this weekend.

I'll have a chunk of pipes, and about 7 building mods ready to go at that time (all mostly complete as of tonight).

Again, post #281 is the last before the building mods are permanently discontinued. If I have any extra on hand at that time, they'll be offered in order to those next in line, but no new batches will be created after that point.

#311 3 years ago

Please put me down for a pipe mod with green ooze.

#312 3 years ago

Please put me on the list for a pipe mod with green ooze. Cheers!

#313 3 years ago

I’m in for all mods, thx

#314 3 years ago

I’ll take whatever you have available at the time you get to me - thanks!!

#315 3 years ago

I know your cut off is 281 for the building but can you please post what number you up to now? I am just wondering when I might see your email. Thanks.

#316 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I know your cut off is 281 for the building but can you please post what number you up to now? I am just wondering when I might see your email. Thanks.

I still need to get messages out for the next batch (failed to meet the earlier weekend claim). Likely tomorrow night (finishing a set for another game currently, and finishing up the building mods tomorrow to be ready to ship upon messaging), then I'll post where I'm up to.

The subsequent batch will be gotten to quicker, with most parts already near the painting stage.

As for the building mod, once I hit post 281, there won't be any new production, but it's possible my final run could leave a few extra to offer to those next in line beyond that point.

#317 3 years ago

Sounds good. Thanks.

#318 3 years ago

I've messaged up to post #185. I'll continue down the list once those are sorted.

Pace should finally pick up from here. I have a bunch of finished pipes and 9 buildings on hand (chunk of bezels as well), and already have another 6 buildings getting prepped for paint.

#319 3 years ago

I've now messaged up to post #216. If anyone before that point didn't received a message, please let me know.

#320 3 years ago

EDIT: Already SOLD

One of the TMNT mod buyers didn't get the game and is looking to sell his mods.

Figured I'd help by posting the link here (he's not looking to make a profit, so it may help someone that will miss out on the building and/or bezel to get one, or to skip the line).

His photos don't show the mods as they look in person (building isn't that dark, etc.), but here's the link for anyone interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tmnt-mods

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

One of the TMNT mod buyers didn't get the game and is looking to sell his mods.
Figured I'd help by posting the link here (he's not looking to make a profit, so it may help someone that will miss out on the building and/or bezel to get one, or to skip the line).
His photos don't show the mods as they look in person (building isn't that dark, etc.), but here's the link for anyone interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tmnt-mods

Already sold to me!

I was post 293 so probably on the cusp but wanted to be sure I got the bezel and building.

I will probably be looking to trade the pink pipe for a green one so if anyone is interested please let me know.

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I've now messaged up to post #216. If anyone before that point didn't received a message, please let me know.

I’m literally number 281... can’t wait!!! Feels like I’m getting close!

#323 3 years ago

Oh baby...I am #228, coming up soon! I will have to keep my eyes open for that message.

#324 3 years ago

I'm in for the pipe mod/green when available. Any of the other stuff if cancellations get this far. Appreciated!

#325 3 years ago

Please put me down for the PIPE MOD with GREEN OOZE.

Thank you,

Steve

1 week later
#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

BUILDING MOD and BEZEL are DISCONTINUED after post #281 (pipe will remain available).
EDIT: Please post interest in the thread to help me keep track. I'll send out PMs in the order interest is expressed here when I get to your place in line. Thank you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‐‐--------------------
Pipe mod will be $65, + $9 for either (pink/green) ooze upgrade (the ooze also gets multiple coats of clear to help smooth it out and give it a slimier appearance).
‐---
Turtle selection bezel is $35. ONLY FITS LE/PREMIUM (wasn't my intention, but it seems it hits the habitrail in the PRO...I may not update it for the Pro, but Pinmonk looks to have a cool option as well).
------
Burning building mod is $229 (+ $9 for the painted pizza sign option).
----
DISCOUNTS:
$15 Off base pricing if purchasing all three as a set. Or $5 off if purchasing any two mods.
---
Shipping will start at $7.99 domestic and $24.99 international (for orders with the building, $11.99 domestic and $29.99 international). For CANADA - $19.99, or $24.99 with the building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks @hbagz for use of his LE

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Quoted from Medisinyl:

BUILDING MOD and BEZEL are DISCONTINUED after post #281 (pipe will remain available).
EDIT: Please post interest in the thread to help me keep track. I'll send out PMs in the order interest is expressed here when I get to your place in line. Thank you!
‐‐--------------------
Pipe mod will be $65, + $9 for either (pink/green) ooze upgrade (the ooze also gets multiple coats of clear to help smooth it out and give it a slimier appearance).
‐---
Turtle selection bezel is $35. ONLY FITS LE/PREMIUM (wasn't my intention, but it seems it hits the habitrail in the PRO...I may not update it for the Pro, but Pinmonk looks to have a cool option as well).
------
Burning building mod is $229 (+ $9 for the painted pizza sign option).
----
DISCOUNTS:
$15 Off base pricing if purchasing all three as a set. Or $5 off if purchasing any two mods.
---
Shipping will start at $7.99 domestic and $24.99 international (for orders with the building, $11.99 domestic and $29.99 international). For CANADA - $19.99, or $24.99 with the building.
Thanks @hbagz for use of his LE

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I’d like a tmnt pipe

#327 3 years ago

I would like a tmnt sewer pipe

#328 3 years ago

I have another batch of everything mostly ready to go and will continue down the list sometime next week.

#329 3 years ago

Excited!

#330 3 years ago

Put me down for a pipe (no slime) and a burning building if it fits next to the technodome mod.

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from Rpotts17:

Put me down for a pipe (no slime) and a burning building if it fits next to the technodome mod.

Pipe will be available, but as noted, the buildings will no longer be in production after post #281. After that point, zero to five could be available, depending on where it falls in production (to be offered in order after that point if any are left).

1 week later
#332 3 years ago

Seems Pinside is back. I have a chunk of TMNT mods ready to go and I'll continue down the list by Monday night.

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Seems Pinside is back. I have a chunk of TMNT mods ready to go and I'll continue down the list by Monday night.

Will get messages out later today. Got the call yesterday that my GnR is supposed to get here today, so I was holding off until I can focus on all of the PMs.

#334 3 years ago

I've now messaged up to post #236. I'll send more messages out in a few days.

#335 3 years ago

I'd like to get in line for the green pipe mod.. Thanks!

#336 2 years ago

Hi.....
I would like a pipe mod and if anyone backs out of the building I'll take that as well.
Thank you!

#337 2 years ago

Looks like my post was during the 1 hour of data loss. So trying again. Pipe mod me please. Pink slime.

#338 2 years ago

Good afternoon kind sir, I will love to buy a pipe mod with the pink slime if you have any available. Thanks!

#339 2 years ago

I've now messaged up to post #281. If I missed anyone beforehand, please let me know.

Before responses from that message batch, I have 9 buildings to offer, and 14 selection bezels, so whatever is left will be the last of those mods (to be offered in the order of the list).

The pipes will remain available.

#340 2 years ago

I’m interested in the pipe, do you have a shop somewhere?

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m interested in the pipe, do you have a shop somewhere?

I appreciate your interest.

For TMNT, making a post got you on the list. I'll send you a PM when I get to your spot.

For most other mods (that haven't been discontinued), a PM is best.

I don't have a website and had to halt the Pinside shop as I've been backlogged on all of my mods (perhaps it will return if I get to a point where I have stock on hand).

#342 2 years ago

7 away! So close!!!

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I appreciate your interest.
For TMNT, making a post got you on the list. I'll send you a PM when I get to your spot.
For most other mods (that haven't been discontinued), a PM is best.
I don't have a website and had to halt the Pinside shop as I've been backlogged on all of my mods (perhaps it will return if I get to a point where I have stock on hand).

Oh nice, ok! I am in no rush .

#344 2 years ago

Hello! Please include me for a green slime pipe. Thank you!

#345 2 years ago

Looking like I'll have 4 buildings remaining for those beyond post #281, and I'll continue down the list soon (as there's been several late responses, if anyone I messaged earlier doesn't want to miss out on the building, today is the day to let me know).

Some chance I'll rewire the blue prototype to offer one day as a charity donation (perhaps the Project Pinball auction if it happens again), but will keep it for now.

1 week later
#346 2 years ago

Add me in for a pipe mod if available.

#347 2 years ago

Interested in pipes.

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Looking like I'll have 4 buildings remaining for those beyond post #281, and I'll continue down the list soon (as there's been several late responses, if anyone I messaged earlier doesn't want to miss out on the building, today is the day to let me know).
Some chance I'll rewire the blue prototype to offer one day as a charity donation (perhaps the Project Pinball auction if it happens again), but will keep it for now.

If you end up with any left over buildings. I would certainly take one off your hands.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

If you end up with any left over buildings. I would certainly take one off your hands.

I'll continue down my list this week, and the four remaining buildings will be offered in the posted interest order until they're all claimed.

#350 2 years ago

Looks like I’m way too late for the building but I would like one of the pipes if available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 22.00
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 16.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,999.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.