461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Paid orders from batch two will ship later this week--I've prepped double the amount of pipes, so pipe-only orders for batch 3 will be ready to ship upon ordering as well.

Please do DM me anytime for payment, i am quite happy to pay now, even though i don't need until December.

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from Yobits:

Please do DM me anytime for payment, i am quite happy to pay now, even though i don't need until December.

I'll be messaging in the order interest was posted in the thread. No need for payment until your mods are closer to being shipped.

Only exceptions have been for those that were already on other mods to combine with their order (and those that PMd before I started the thread).

As noted, there were many that dropped out while compiling batch 2, and I expect that will continue as I go down the list.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'll be messaging in the order interest was posted in the thread. No need for payment until your mods are closer to being shipped.
Only exceptions have been for those that were already on other mods to combine with their order (and those that PMd before I started the thread).
As noted, there were many that dropped out while compiling batch 2, and I expect that will continue as I go down the list.

ok understood, thanks for the update.

#254 3 years ago

I’m interested in all your TMNT mods count me in thanks

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

hi, sorry please cancel my bezel request, as i have seen pinmonks and will go with that as no visible screws
i do still want the pipe with pink ooze though 100%

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Yobits:

hi, sorry please cancel my bezel request, as i have seen pinmonks and will go with that as no visible screws
i do still want the pipe with pink ooze though 100%

No physical list is made until I send out messages. Pieces desired are determined at that time, so need to specify here.

PinMonk does indeed offer a neat alternative bezel option.

#257 3 years ago

I am interested in these mods. Please let me know when available.

#258 3 years ago

Hello.. if still adding people to the list please add me for the green ooze pipe mod and turtle bezel. Thanks!

#259 3 years ago

Should have all paid TMNT orders shipped out on Monday (was hoping for today, but won't finish in time).

Have also made an extra eleven pipes and two extra buildings that will be offered soon after to those next on the list for immediate shipping.

#260 3 years ago

Realized the turtle bezel doesn't work on the pro.. ill order the other you mentioned.. however still in for the pipe mod with green ooze. Please let me know when you have one available. Thank u. Great work!

#261 3 years ago
Quoted from Useilloosion:

Hey all...

Great work Medisinyl

Put me down for a Pipe mod Green Ooze Plz ✅

Thanks

Any update on #163 request fir Green ooze pipe please

#262 3 years ago

Just shipped out all of the paid domestic orders.

USPS (for the 2nd time since last week) told me their international system is down, but I'll get those out tomorrow.

Tracking should be out to everyone within the next couple hours.

I'll start messaging those further on the list within the next few days for the extra eleven pipes I have on hand (currently without ooze) and two extra buildings.

#263 3 years ago

Any update on #163 request fir Green ooze pipe please

Post #243 showed that I got up to post #65 thus far, but as noted a few times, I have an extra 11 pipes ready on top, so I'll be a chunk further (undoubtedly some will have sold their game or dropped out).

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:Just shipped out all of the paid domestic orders.

USPS (for the 2nd time since last week) told metheir international system is down, but I'll get those out tomorrow.

Tracking should be out to everyone within the next couple hours.

I'll start messaging those further on the list within the next few days for the extra eleven pipes I have on hand (currently within o

Thanks for the updates... Appreciate you are very busy given the quality of your work

#265 3 years ago

Very interest - let me know what you need

#266 3 years ago

put me down for the pipe mod, (pink ooze) and the burning building with the pizza for my pro please. these mods are awesome!
Adrien

1 week later
#267 3 years ago

Currently up to post #96. If anyone before that point was missed, please let me know.

#268 3 years ago

Hey all...

Great work Medisinyl

Put me down for a Pipe mod Green Ooze Plz ✅

Thanks

#163 .. order request is getting closer

#269 3 years ago

could I order them from Italy?

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from enzopasciuti:

could I order them from Italy?

I'm willing to ship anywhere. For those concerned with international fees, I always declare a low value, and will note mods as "plastic toy set," so hopefully there won't be any issues.

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Currently up to post #96. If anyone before that point was missed, please let me know.

Sweet I'm post 99 Cant wait!

#272 3 years ago

w/ the topper and mods, this is one of the nicer looking machines out there right now imo. thanks for making it happen Greg =)

20201125_120015 (resized).jpg20201125_120015 (resized).jpg
#273 3 years ago

Hi are you still taking names for the mods I’m in for both of the ones I see that you are doing

#274 3 years ago

Awesome mods once again Greg, finally unboxed machine and installed these over the weekend.

48B1FD9A-9672-4D0C-BED8-81C1B50A5985.png48B1FD9A-9672-4D0C-BED8-81C1B50A5985.png
#275 3 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Awesome mods once again Greg, finally unboxed machine and installed these over the weekend. [quoted image]

Thank you for the photo and positive feedback

------------

Should have a lot more TMNT mods completed this week and will get further down the list soon.

1 week later
#276 3 years ago

I would like the green pipe and the burning building w/ pizza sign...thanks!

#277 3 years ago

Is this pretty much done? It seems like a long wait and I was getting pretty close to my order. No worries if your not making the mods any more I was just curious

#278 3 years ago

Getting close now....Still waiting patiently for my order numbers to come up.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Is this pretty much done? It seems like a long wait and I was getting pretty close to my order. No worries if your not making the mods any more I was just curious

Indeed, I got slammed with RZ and ACNC orders (mostly full sets that take a very long time each set) when the shop reopened in Nov. (pre-set date that turned out to be too soon), and as those take money up front and I lose 8% on each refund there, I've been having to prioritize those amongst the Elvira runs (unfortunately the Pinside shop shows the mods as "in stock" rather than made to order, so many customers there get upset with the turnaround times).

So while a TMNT batch went out last week, the TMNT mods have been on hold a bit.

I did close the Pinside shop again, and may not open it again (likely discontinuing many of those mods before a final run call on some).

Will be back on these soon (actually working on 4 more buildings this very moment).

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Indeed, I got slammed with RZ and ACNC orders (mostly full sets that take a very long time each set) when the shop reopened in Nov. (pre-set date that turned out to be too soon), and as those take money up front and I lose 8% on each refund there, I've been having to prioritize those amongst the Elvira runs (unfortunately the Pinside shop shows the mods as "in stock" rather than made to order, so many customers there get upset with the turnaround times).
So while a TMNT batch went out last week, the TMNT mods have been on hold a bit.
I did close the Pinside shop again, and may not open it again (likely discontinuing many of those mods before a final run call on some).
Will be back on these soon (actually working on 4 more buildings this very moment).

Ok, sounds good, I just didn’t want to order something else if you’re still planning on making them

1 week later
#281 3 years ago

Hey medisianyl, I sent you a PM but I’m very interested in your TMNT mods. Let me know if I can still get in on any of them.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Hey medisianyl, I sent you a PM but I’m very interested in your TMNT mods. Let me know if I can still get in on any of them.

While it will be a fair while to get to the back end of this list, I'll be focusing on non-Elvira mods for a few weeks after run #17 ships (very soon).

Everyone that currently has interest posted for TMNT mods here will be able to get any mod they want once the time comes.

I'm going to note your post at #281 as the last one that I will accept orders for the building or bezel mods (after that time, they will be permanently discontinued). The pipe will likely be available for a couple years.

#283 3 years ago

I hope you can make some more of the pipe mods... I totally missed the boat on this and I'm sooo tired of the ball flying off there... Thank you!!!

Thanks,
Jeff

#284 3 years ago

I would like to purchase the building mod, if anyone drops their order. I noticed you cut it off yesterday but I wanted to show interest if one became available.

Would also like the pipe mod

Thank you

1 week later
#285 3 years ago

Will be continuing down the list and sending out messages later this week. Some pipe mods are already complete and will be ready to ship. Couple buildings and several bezels are ready as well.

#286 3 years ago

Hey please put me down for a pipe mod with pink slime!
Hit me up when you can.

Thanks so much and great work!

1 week later
#287 3 years ago

Will continue down the list later today.

Trying to get a successful run of pink slime going (plenty of green ready to go, but the pink I had on hand sold out).

I had all 4 of my main printers fail over the last few weeks due to adhesion issues while unmonitored (leading to the mess seen below).

Seems the brand I had been using has changed something and doesn't adhere properly, or is very brittle and breaks mid-print (seeing similar complaints showing up recently about that brand).

The PLA I was using before for pink also came in unusable, and I just received another brand to try that is printing now.

I received all the new print heads Thursday as well and have been learning new adjustments to the machines.

Two repairs down, two to go...

20210122_023017 (resized).jpg20210122_023017 (resized).jpg

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Will continue down the list later today.
Trying to get a successful run of pink slime going (plenty of green ready to go, but the pink I had on hand sold out).
I had all 4 of my main printers fail over the last few weeks due to adhesion issues while unmonitored (leading to the mess seen below).
Seems the brand I had been using has changed something and doesn't adhere properly, or is very brittle and breaks mid-print (seeing similar complaints showing up recently about that brand).
The PLA I was using before for pink also came in unusable, and I just received another brand to try that is printing now.
I received all the new print heads Thursday as well and have been learning new adjustments to the machines.
Two repairs down, two to go...
[quoted image]

The new pink slime run was a success, and messages will be going out within the hour (EDIT: messages have been sent up to post #135, and I'll send more out tomorrow).

I'll send about 10 messages at a time and continue down the list once I confirm who is still in for each message batch (I know many will back out or have sold their game by now).

There's about 30 pipe mods ready to ship (just need slime attached once I know the orders), with some buildings and bezels ready to go as well.

#289 3 years ago

Put me down for the burning building and green pipe mod please.

#290 3 years ago

Put me down for a green pipe if you're still doing them

#291 3 years ago

I'm in for a green pipe and a bezel if I can get still get one.

#292 3 years ago

I'd like a pink pipe

tenor.giftenor.gif
#293 3 years ago

Currently up to post #154. If I missed anyone before that, let me know.

#294 3 years ago

Killer stuff Medisinyl! If you ever get this far, put me down for the pipe in green or pink as it is easiest and/or available. Thanks!

#295 3 years ago

Is it too late to change from green ooze to pink. I noticed I have a LOT of green on my playfield and my canister is pink. Thanks!

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Is it too late to change from green ooze to pink. I noticed I have a LOT of green on my playfield and my canister is pink. Thanks!

No need to decide what you want (mods or options) until I message (first post # locks in your spot for anything available).

#297 3 years ago

Interested in the Burning building mod and the pipe mod with green ooze.

#298 3 years ago

Add me to the list please. Thanks!

#299 3 years ago

#163 .. order request is getting closer 

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Currently up to post #154. If I missed anyone before that, let me know

#300 3 years ago

please put me down for a pipe mod. green preferred, but pink is fine if quicker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.