New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 273010)

[[ Medisinyl Mods ]] -- TMNT Mods - Burning Building, Pipe, and News 6 Bezel.

By Medisinyl

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 275 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Medisinyl
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 45 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

48B1FD9A-9672-4D0C-BED8-81C1B50A5985.png
20201125_120015 (resized).jpg
TMNT building installation (resized).jpg
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200810_160805 (resized).jpg
TMNT building installation (resized).jpg
20200803_154416 (resized).jpg
TMNT pipe bezel installation (resized).jpg

There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 41 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Paid orders from batch two will ship later this week--I've prepped double the amount of pipes, so pipe-only orders for batch 3 will be ready to ship upon ordering as well.

Please do DM me anytime for payment, i am quite happy to pay now, even though i don't need until December.

#252 41 days ago
Quoted from Yobits:

Please do DM me anytime for payment, i am quite happy to pay now, even though i don't need until December.

I'll be messaging in the order interest was posted in the thread. No need for payment until your mods are closer to being shipped.

Only exceptions have been for those that were already on other mods to combine with their order (and those that PMd before I started the thread).

As noted, there were many that dropped out while compiling batch 2, and I expect that will continue as I go down the list.

#253 40 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'll be messaging in the order interest was posted in the thread. No need for payment until your mods are closer to being shipped.
Only exceptions have been for those that were already on other mods to combine with their order (and those that PMd before I started the thread).
As noted, there were many that dropped out while compiling batch 2, and I expect that will continue as I go down the list.

ok understood, thanks for the update.

#254 39 days ago

I’m interested in all your TMNT mods count me in thanks

#255 38 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

hi, sorry please cancel my bezel request, as i have seen pinmonks and will go with that as no visible screws
i do still want the pipe with pink ooze though 100%

#256 38 days ago
Quoted from Yobits:

hi, sorry please cancel my bezel request, as i have seen pinmonks and will go with that as no visible screws
i do still want the pipe with pink ooze though 100%

No physical list is made until I send out messages. Pieces desired are determined at that time, so need to specify here.

PinMonk does indeed offer a neat alternative bezel option.

#257 38 days ago

I am interested in these mods. Please let me know when available.

#258 37 days ago

Hello.. if still adding people to the list please add me for the green ooze pipe mod and turtle bezel. Thanks!

#259 37 days ago

Should have all paid TMNT orders shipped out on Monday (was hoping for today, but won't finish in time).

Have also made an extra eleven pipes and two extra buildings that will be offered soon after to those next on the list for immediate shipping.

#260 36 days ago

Realized the turtle bezel doesn't work on the pro.. ill order the other you mentioned.. however still in for the pipe mod with green ooze. Please let me know when you have one available. Thank u. Great work!

#261 35 days ago
Quoted from Useilloosion:

Hey all...

Great work Medisinyl

Put me down for a Pipe mod Green Ooze Plz ✅

Thanks

Any update on #163 request fir Green ooze pipe please

#262 34 days ago

Just shipped out all of the paid domestic orders.

USPS (for the 2nd time since last week) told me their international system is down, but I'll get those out tomorrow.

Tracking should be out to everyone within the next couple hours.

I'll start messaging those further on the list within the next few days for the extra eleven pipes I have on hand (currently without ooze) and two extra buildings.

#263 34 days ago

Any update on #163 request fir Green ooze pipe please

Post #243 showed that I got up to post #65 thus far, but as noted a few times, I have an extra 11 pipes ready on top, so I'll be a chunk further (undoubtedly some will have sold their game or dropped out).

#264 34 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:Just shipped out all of the paid domestic orders.

USPS (for the 2nd time since last week) told metheir international system is down, but I'll get those out tomorrow.

Tracking should be out to everyone within the next couple hours.

I'll start messaging those further on the list within the next few days for the extra eleven pipes I have on hand (currently within o

Thanks for the updates... Appreciate you are very busy given the quality of your work

#265 29 days ago

Very interest - let me know what you need

#266 28 days ago

put me down for the pipe mod, (pink ooze) and the burning building with the pizza for my pro please. these mods are awesome!
Adrien

1 week later
#267 17 days ago

Currently up to post #96. If anyone before that point was missed, please let me know.

#268 15 days ago

Hey all...

Great work Medisinyl

Put me down for a Pipe mod Green Ooze Plz ✅

Thanks

#163 .. order request is getting closer

#269 10 days ago

could I order them from Italy?

#270 9 days ago
Quoted from enzopasciuti:

could I order them from Italy?

I'm willing to ship anywhere. For those concerned with international fees, I always declare a low value, and will note mods as "plastic toy set," so hopefully there won't be any issues.

#271 8 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Currently up to post #96. If anyone before that point was missed, please let me know.

Sweet I'm post 99 Cant wait!

#272 5 days ago

w/ the topper and mods, this is one of the nicer looking machines out there right now imo. thanks for making it happen Greg =)

20201125_120015 (resized).jpg
#273 1 day ago

Hi are you still taking names for the mods I’m in for both of the ones I see that you are doing

#274 1 day ago

Awesome mods once again Greg, finally unboxed machine and installed these over the weekend.

48B1FD9A-9672-4D0C-BED8-81C1B50A5985.png
#275 1 day ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Awesome mods once again Greg, finally unboxed machine and installed these over the weekend. [quoted image]

Thank you for the photo and positive feedback

------------

Should have a lot more TMNT mods completed this week and will get further down the list soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside