461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
20200902_170019 (resized).jpg
20200901_234430 (resized).jpg
20200817_130221 (resized).jpg
tech2 (resized).jpg
3F202EE8-8C56-4BA2-A241-BF0723DA4FBE (resized).jpeg
E607C764-BB6D-4E51-ACFA-D3C73D095E57 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200810_160855 (resized).jpg
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

is the second from the bottom left mine???

I know everyone is excited to get theirs, and I do stress over how long it takes to get through all of the interest and existing orders. It will be awhile before I can get to your spot on the list, but I'm doing what I can to be efficient in juggling everything.

I can be a broken record when I mention the time the mods take (partially in hopes to avoid some of the mountain of PMs, emails, and texts I get every day), but for example, one order of a full RZ or ACNC set (which is somehow still fairly regular) is a few days project just for one set.

Before the explosive Elvira response (and subsequent enhanced interest for everything I had made prior), this wasn't an issue, but I've never been able to catch up since. Had certainly hoped to have them behind me before another machine came along to mod, but I'm passionate about the TMNT theme and didn't want to miss out on the chance to mod it.

Been on mods all day today (aside from pressure washing the driveway) and will work into the a.m hours to finish everything I hoped would be done much earlier so I can focus on BSD mods tomorrow (had been holding those off since early in the year).

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I know everyone is excited to get theirs, and I do stress over how long it takes to get through all of the interest and existing orders. It will be awhile before I can get to your spot on the list, but I'm doing what I can to be efficient in juggling everything.
I can be a broken record when I mention the time the mods take (partially in hopes to avoid some of the mountain of PMs, emails, and texts I get every day), but for example, one order of a full RZ or ACNC set (which is somehow still fairly regular) is a few days project just for one set.
Before the explosive Elvira response (and subsequent enhanced interest for everything I had made prior), this wasn't an issue, but I've never been able to catch up since. Had certainly hoped to have them behind me before another machine came along to mod, but I'm passionate about the TMNT theme and didn't want to miss out on the chance to mod it.
Been on mods all day today (aside from pressure washing the driveway) and will work into the a.m hours to finish everything I hoped would be done much earlier so I can focus on BSD mods tomorrow (had been holding those off since early in the year).

I get you. And now Avengers too! ‍♂️

Keep up the great work and thanks for the update.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

is the second from the bottom left mine???

Tragic mate!!

#204 3 years ago

Medisinyl If i still could i would like to get a burning building and Base pipe mod . Thanks

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from Frostbite:

Medisinyl If i still could i would like to get a burning building and Base pipe mod . Thanks

It's indeed still possible to get on the list by posting interest in the thread, but it will be a fair wait at the back end.

I'll message in groups as I get through the list.

Quoted from RPZ:

I get you. And now Avengers too! ‍♂️
Keep up the great work and thanks for the update.

I will have access to an Avengers, but my priority will be on TMNT production early on, so I'm sure other modders will get to it before I do, but I'll be considering possibilities in case I can fit in time for it.

#206 3 years ago

Please make something like this for avengers.

461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg461F0DF0-7D81-4E56-84BB-2870BD9ACF91 (resized).jpeg
#207 3 years ago

I know I am late to the party but I would like to get the full set of your mods for my Premium TMNT. Please add me to the list. Thanks.

#208 3 years ago

Hi! Is it too late for a pipe in pink and the turtle bezel?? Getting my Premium this week! Thanks!

#209 3 years ago
Quoted from RabanzZ28:

Hi! Is it too late for a pipe in pink and the turtle bezel?? Getting my Premium this week! Thanks!

Not too late to get on the list here, but the list is quite long, so it will be awhile before I can get to this point.

I'll message when here though. Of course many ahead will likely back out by then.

#210 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Not too late to get on the list here, but the list is quite long, so it will be awhile before I can get to this point.
I'll message when here though. Of course many ahead will likely back out by then.

Thanks!! Haven’t even taken delivery yet. Will wait for the quality of your mods! Thanks for the reply!!

#211 3 years ago

Put me on the list for a building and pipe combo.

#212 3 years ago

put me down for the pipe mod, (green ooze) and the burning building for my pro please. these mods are awesome! TIA

#213 3 years ago

Put me down for burning and pipe too.

#214 3 years ago

How many mods do you offer for tmnt? Put me down for the building and pipe for sure and probably anything else you design for it! Thanks, I’m a patient man and look forward to these!!!

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from ContraForce:

How many mods do you offer for tmnt? Put me down for the building and pipe for sure and probably anything else you design for it! Thanks, I’m a patient man and look forward to these!!!

All in the first post. The building and pipe fit both models, and the turtle selection bezel is premium/LE only (ties in with the News 6 plastic below, and the Pro habitrail gets in the way [PinMonk/Vireland offers a nice alternative that fits either model]).

I've had several other TMNT plans, but may not finish them before moving onto other projects.

I appreciate your interest.

---------------

As of today, I've put my Pinside Shop on vacation mode, so new ACNC and RZ orders wont be accepted again until Nov. (still have a chunk of those to get through) to help focus on TMNT and Elvira backlog, and avoid refunds that don't seem to return Pinside or PayPal fees (had it happen today for the first time).

#216 3 years ago

Please put me down for a pipe mod (green ooze) and the turtle selection bezel. Tracking I will be waiting for awhile because I am so far down on the list, I can wait for the masterpieces. Thanks!

#217 3 years ago

Please put me down for a pipe mod (green ooze). Thank you!

#218 3 years ago

Put me down for
pipe mod with green ooze
burning building
I am ordering a pin (probably a pro) so no rush.
thanks much.

#219 3 years ago

Hello please put me down for Pipe Mod with Pink Ooze and Selection Bezel
Thank You!

#220 3 years ago

Hello Greg, I would like to be put on the list for all (3) of your TMNT mods, the burning house, pipe with green ooze, and also the turtle bezel.

#221 3 years ago

Hello I would like to get on the list for the pipe with green ooze please.

#222 3 years ago

Put me on list for Pipe mod(green) and turtle selection bezel

#223 3 years ago

Looking to get the next chunk of these orders out by Monday. Just shipped the latest Elvira run a couple days ago and have some other non-TMNT stuff to get to, but of course the bezels and pipes are already complete for most of the remaining first batch.

Sorry again for the crazy turnaround time, though I imagine between this and the Elvira threads alone, the scope of demand backlog can be seen.

#224 3 years ago

Please add me to the list for the pipe mod (green ooze) and selection bezel. Thanks!

#225 3 years ago

Medisinyl Is there a way to see what post you're up to? I know you had posted it once, but curious as to how it's progressing through.

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

medisinyl Is there a way to see what post you're up to? I know you had posted it once, but curious as to how it's progressing through.

Still on the large initial message batch (which ultimately grew beyond 30 with several older orders on Elvira runs skipping the line to combine shipping). I've increased the pricing on the building by a little bit going forward. Not sure if it will help the timeline, but they do indeed take a lot of time, and I know many will back out later on with the delay (while it would be favorable to get pipe only orders out ahead, that would be a bit chaotic to navigate with the giant interest list here and several other waitlists running simultaneously).

#227 3 years ago

Count me in for a pipe mod also, looks awesome
Job well done

#228 3 years ago

I'm down...

Added over 4 years ago:

FOR EVERYTHING!!!

#229 3 years ago

Finally have the next batch of buildings painted up and ready for clear coat (pizza signs done as well).

Been having to work on a few cars recently that has taken up some of my time (prepped one that's been dead since Nov. and got it transported to a shop down south), and my daily driver had the clutch fail and is currently in a local shop. Left me having to fix the clunker that's been sitting so I can make it to USPS in the meantime. Had been holding much of those issues off (and let them get worse in the case of the clutch) until my backlogs were complete, but realizing that won't happen anytime soon (been a full year now since I didn't have some backlog).

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#230 3 years ago

Please put me down for 2 pipe mod with green ooze. Thank you.

#231 3 years ago

If it's not too late i have interest in these for my tmnt premium. Amazing work! How is the building powered and about how long does it take a pinball noob to install?

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

If it's not too late i have interest in these for my tmnt premium. Amazing work! How is the building powered and about how long does it take a pinball noob to install?

Super easy install for anyone. Has a plug in the middle to separate the wiring to make it easy to run the wire through the playfield directly beneath the mod, and the power is connected with an IDC connector to an available spot in the backbox (shown in the instructions below). Installs with just a couple factory screws.

Knowing how to do it all, the building can be completely installed in two minutes or less (of course it's always a bit longer when figuring out the instructions for the first time).

Not too late to get on the list, but the list is indeed quite long (undoubtedly many will back out before I can get to them as turnaround times have been up to 3 months since January). Will send out a PM when I get to your post. Interest posted here isn't a commitment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Back to working on mods full time as of today and I'll have those next 10 sets out this week for sure (working on some ACNC mods this moment from a 3 month old order).

After the last update, a friend driving through wound up staying at my house through the week (while I produced a song of his), and I started dating again this weekend.

Perhaps odd to mention personal life in these threads, but I figure some want to know why there are delays and there's too many to PM (and I don't mind being an open book). I appreciate the patience.

TMNT building installation (resized).jpgTMNT building installation (resized).jpg

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Super easy install for anyone. Has a plug in the middle to separate the wiring to make it easy to run the wire through the playfield directly beneath the mod, and the power is connected with an IDC connector to an available spot in the backbox (shown in the instructions below). Installs with just a couple factory screws.
Knowing how to do it all, the building can be completely installed in two minutes or less (of course it's always a bit longer when figuring out the instructions for the first time).
Not too late to get on the list, but the list is indeed quite long (undoubtedly many will back out before I can get to them as turnaround times have been up to 3 months since January). Will send out a PM when I get to your post. Interest posted here isn't a commitment.

Thank you for the reply. That install is in my comfort zone. I look forward to hearing from you when its my turn .

#234 3 years ago

Put me down for a pipe green mod please

#235 3 years ago

All remaining TMNT mods from the large first batch will be shipped out by Saturday (tomorrow).

I'll start sending out messages for the next batch by Monday night I expect.

Future batches will likely be by ~10 sets at a time to be more manageable.

#236 3 years ago

I would like a pipe mod with green ooze if still possible. I have a premium tmnt.

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I would like a pipe mod with green ooze if still possible. I have a premium tmnt.

It's indeed still possible, but it will be a long time until I can get to this point on the list.

The pipe mod will likely be available for the next couple years. The other mods should be available until thread interest is satisfied, though I may discontinue the building and bezel after that time.

#238 3 years ago

All remaining paid TMNT orders have now been shipped and tracking has been sent (if I somehow missed anyone that paid, please let me know).

As noted above, I'll continue down the list Monday night to see if those next in line are still interested. Will only be looking to fill about 10 orders per batch from now on.

#239 3 years ago

Ok Greg, I am going to hope that they stop coming out with games that you are interested in for a while!! I know you still have a few more ideas in your head for ACNC and we have been patiently waiting. But then you knocked it out of the park with EHOH and TMNT and now have enough work to keep you busy for a couple of years.. lol

Your mods are amazing on every game you do, but I still have my fingers crossed that somewhere down the line, you come out with whatever it is you were additionally brewing up for ACNC (with machine number personalization incorporated hopefully!) before the mad rush from EHOH and TMNT besieged you.

Keep up the awesome work!!

#240 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ok Greg, I am going to hope that they stop coming out with games that you are interested in for a while!! I know you still have a few more ideas in your head for ACNC and we have been patiently waiting. But then you knocked it out of the park with EHOH and TMNT and now have enough work to keep you busy for a couple of years.. lol
Your mods are amazing on every game you do, but I still have my fingers crossed that somewhere down the line, you come out with whatever it is you were additionally brewing up for ACNC (with machine number personalization incorporated hopefully!) before the mad rush from EHOH and TMNT besieged you.
Keep up the awesome work!!

I appreciate the sentiments Thank you!

Yeah, I still have ideas for ACNC I'd like to get to if possible (and several others for TMNT that may not see fruition). Was going to get on those, then modded Elvira to unprecedented demand...definitely liked having more time to develop new mods, but am thankful for the strong support this year.

I'll have access to an AIQ, but thinking I won't mod for that one given the backlogs (and lack of real passion for that theme). Shall see.

#241 3 years ago

Please, lol, contact me for the next batch 'cuz yes, I am still interested.

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Please, lol, contact me for the next batch 'cuz yes, I am still interested.

Will send out messages late tonight, but will be going in the order interest was posted in the thread until I fill ten spots.

#243 3 years ago

Up to post #65 has been messaged for interest on the next batch of TMNT mods. I'll continue down the list if enough back out.

If anyone that posted earlier than post #65 wanted in that I didn't message, please let me know and I'll get you in.

#244 3 years ago

Late to the party, just bought the pro model machine and just became a member of pinside, is it too late to get in on one of those pipe mods in the pink color? Time is not an issue, good things come right?

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from Pottedmeat:

Late to the party, just bought the pro model machine and just became a member of pinside, is it too late to get in on one of those pipe mods in the pink color? Time is not an issue, good things come right?

Not too late, but it will be awhile to get to the back end. I'll message you once I catch up.

Though many are backing out or have sold their game that are ahead, so the list shouldn't be as daunting as it appears.

#246 3 years ago

hi, i am interested in the bezel and the pipe with pink ooze
but my LE doesn't even get delivered til December at best
so i am no rush at all

#247 3 years ago

Paid orders from batch two will ship later this week--I've prepped double the amount of pipes, so pipe-only orders for batch 3 will be ready to ship upon ordering as well.

#248 3 years ago

Put me down for sewer section with pink slime

#249 3 years ago

You can take me off the list. Found a package of three that someone didn't need any more. Side note, I made the bezel fit on a pro. Just need to shave a little were the wire form touches the bezel. They all look great.

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

You can take me off the list. Found a package of three that someone didn't need any more. Side note, I made the bezel fit on a pro. Just need to shave a little were the wire form touches the bezel. They all look great.

Glad you're enjoying the mods, and I appreciate the positive feedback

Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-/page/5?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.