(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,526 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_141241 (resized).jpg
20240406_141238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240330_121443540~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg
20240329_161549 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_113138876 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112451390 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112318126 (resized).jpg
DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skhantom2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#660 2 years ago

Hi everyone. Just joined the club. Found a MM completely original, went from the arcade to the first owner and then to me! Couldn’t be happier!

Looking for help:

(1) I’ll probably install a led kit to replace incandescent bulbs. Do you have any recommendation on which kit to buy?

(2) thought a shaker motor would be nice. Any ideas where to find one?

I live in Brazil, but my son studies in philly so US tips will do great!

Also any tips on how to take good care of the machine are greatly appreciated!

#668 2 years ago

Quick questions. I need to get my MM moved and am wondering if it will fit my car. Do you guys know the dimensions of the cabinet with the head down and without the legs? I am mostly worried with the maximum height…

Thanks!

#670 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicles_for_Moving_Pinball_Machines This my help.
Top right of this thread, is a search box for this thread. It must be in there by now.
LTG : )

Thanks!! Found the info I needed in 5 seconds!!!

#685 2 years ago

Hi. Newbie question here. Just got my MM and super happy. (Catapult gate was inverted saw post a few months back in this thread. Already saved a lot of time!)

However, many many times when I hit either complete orbits (left or right) the game does not advance towards joust victory.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to check if a sensor is failing or what is happening?

Thanks!!

#687 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tests - Switch Edge - roll a ball over each switch in the lane back there and see if they work.

thanks. It seems to be working now, but tibia strange since I did nothing to solve the issue…

1 month later
#767 2 years ago

Hi. So, still having fun playing and maintaining my MM. However, it seems to me that the upper left loop switch is faulty. It will register some shots and not register others. I open the glass, bend it a little bit, manually activate it a couple of times and it starts working again, until it fails a few games down the road.

Do you guys know exactly which is the part number for that switch so that I don't buy a wrong piece?

Thank you very much!!

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea on part number.
It's one of these - https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-rollover-sub-microswitch-5647-12693-19.html
On the new one get your wires in the same spots and diode facing the right direction ( I use 1N4004 or 1N4007 )

Thanks!!!

#772 2 years ago

Rookie question here: is it possible to make the original MM work with the MMR color display (Hi res, new graphics) or the best we can achieve is the color DMD?

#775 2 years ago

Thanks, will see if I can make that work!

#776 2 years ago

So, let me keep asking. This forum is so amazing and supporting, so I thank you in advance. I bought an MM that was on location for a long time, then moved to a collector, who took good care of it. Safe from a glitch here and there the game plays amazing and I couldn't be happier. There are, however, three areas that, if possible I'd like to restore since they are slightly damaged:

The areas around the buttons and the area around the super jets insert where the ball hits the pf after being launched. Do you guys have suggestion on who should I talk to, where to look for solutions for these issues. Preferably, I wouldn't like to buy a whole new box "dressing" or whatever that is called. Attaching a few pictures so that you see what I am talking about.

IMG_8089 (resized).jpgIMG_8089 (resized).jpgIMG_8090 (resized).jpgIMG_8090 (resized).jpgIMG_8091 (resized).jpgIMG_8091 (resized).jpgIMG_8092 (resized).jpgIMG_8092 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
$ 64.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skhantom2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in?tu=skhantom2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.