(Topic ID: 72263)

*-*Medieval Madness Owners Club*-*-> The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 461 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Boof-Ed
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 145 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

563D141F-5360-4370-906A-AA66AB67C219 (resized).jpeg
EF54CCFC-D051-4FC5-B95E-BFAA47E99003 (resized).jpeg
MM (resized).png
E4AF4F02-DB36-4F00-9A91-5D35B8DB5FAA (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200512-174627~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200512-174620~2 (resized).png
IMG_5111 (resized).JPG
IMG_20200512_012205 (resized).jpg
MM PF2 (resized).JPG
MM PF1 (resized).JPG
71673161-0FB4-47D7-9834-9FD51EBCD9EA (resized).jpeg
9EB1B9B8-6C34-4F3C-AAC1-49640192E59E (resized).jpeg
IMG_0724 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0721 (resized).jpeg
24FC82CA-F4D8-4046-8410-7E6AC8BAB10F (resized).jpeg
IMG_3787 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 2 years ago

It's a flasher. I never knew there was anything special about it.

http://pinballpro.net/shop/medieval-madness-dragon-lamps-mm-1/

1 month later
#114 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

so i hate the alternating troll modes: smack-a-troll, troll madness, etc. specifically when a troll pops up during play and knocks a ball into the glass. can't stand it. regular trolls is fine, since when they go down, they stay down. i don't see anywhere in the settings where i can disable just those things. i don't really want to completely disable them either. any thoughts?

What?? A good glass hit is the best!

Stop worrying and love the THWACK!

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i forgot it's 2017. i meant to say, i scare easily. another example: i disable/disconnect all my knockers.

I admit, at home the knocker is a little much. But the chance of an airball or glass hit causing a break is basically zero so you don't need to worry. Besides, it keeps you on your toes!

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Finally in the club after a long wait. Found a very nice original, and it's cleaning up incredibly well!

Congrats!

1 week later
#132 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

pinbits plastic protectors set: are they oversized and extend passed the factory plastic? i tried to save money and bought a set off ebay and they are exact size; no protecting lip. not doing it for me.

Yeah, they're oversized by a bit.

1 month later
#143 2 years ago

Try emailing Pam... sometimes the website is a lil out of date.

2 months later
#159 2 years ago

You’d think this one might be busier with some restos and stuff, plus MMR crossovers (like myself) but not so much. To be fair the MMR thread has a lot of noob questions and LTG answers so if you already know your way around MM it gets a little old.

6 months later
#184 1 year ago

Reseat the USB cable coming out of the board in the back box.

#188 1 year ago

Awesome. Good to hear!

1 month later
#198 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

One of my trolls is not registering hits at all. I took it apart tonight, reassembled, and no change unfortunately.
I have one of these extra trolls:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-A-21744
The connector is different though. It has a 3 pin, which I assume it for the remake.
Am I am to desolder the connectors, and then just solder the ones on from my broken troll?

Yep, should be the same part otherwise.

1 week later
#224 1 year ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Just bought this 1997 Williams original. But I keep losing the balls. Is there supposed to be a part here?
[quoted image]

Bahahahaha!! Assuming you're pulling our legs...

...and if you're not...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

4 months later
#263 1 year ago

Illinois Pinball made a bunch of parts while they had the license. This is probably one of them. So it's most likely not strictly NOS as much as it's an old repro.

#265 1 year ago

I don’t remember there being any issues with the IPB playfields. Of course at the time it was live with what you got, touch up and clear, or get one of these... so who knows? Maybe they were just good by the standard of the moment.

3 weeks later
#281 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

If anyone is thinking about leaving the club I’ve got a Twilight Zone, Sopranos, and World Cup I would trade towards a MM. No not all of them.

You could probably sell the TZ and one of the others and easily have the cash for a NIB MMR?

1 month later
#298 11 months ago
Quoted from acidburn:

On another note am I the only person that finds ‘Family Mode’ (Bad Language Bleeped) more funny

It’s always bleeped, I think family mode just takes out some of the more overtly suggestive princess comments. There is an uncensored rom out there but it’s not official.

#303 10 months ago

Just get them from Cliffy at Passion for Pinball directly. Pam never updates the pinbits site anymore.

#308 10 months ago

Nope. Cliffy and Pinbits are pretty tight.

7 months later
#401 3 months ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Ok, I am confused and look to Pinside for wisdom and guidance (with my flame underwear on),
Does Williams (original) Medieval Madness have a Midnight Madness mode or not?
I have seen contradictions on this, so asking here.
I can't find anything in the manual about it.
Thanks heaps!

I don’t know if anyone ever answered this for you, but no, no Midnight Madness in MM.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 209.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Port Charlotte, FL
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside