(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_141241 (resized).jpg
20240406_141238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240330_121443540~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg
20240329_161549 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_113138876 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112451390 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112318126 (resized).jpg
DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

After you destroy all of the castles how do you defeat the King of Pain? I always thinks the game will go into a mode or lights start flashing or something but nothing happens that helps me to know what to do next.

Same way you beat all his men, hits to the castle drawbridge then gate then into the castle. It just takes a lot more hits (don't know the actual count for each) and the moat does pulse the entire time once you beat the first five men and KOP is up next.

2 weeks later
#84 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

you guys have a problem with peasant ramp/catapult returns bouncing out of the inlane into the outlane? pretty f'n annoying. i was thinking of trying some strategically placed rubbers to work as a bit of a stopper on the end of the habitrail.

I had this problem when I had Titan silicon rubbers on the slings. I messed with it for hours and thought I had it fixed many times but as soon as multi-player games or competition really started it came back. I put black rubber on the slings and haven't had the problem once since. One of these days I'll probably try to revisit it but for now it's staying with black sling rubbers.

1 month later
#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m still having issues with my trolls, I need to figure out which capacitors are in their power circuit. Would anyone happen to know?
The trolls won’t work until I go in to test mode and let them pulse for about 20-30 seconds each. I have to do this every time I turn on my mm.

Because the trolls have power and hold circuits they are handled by flipper circuits. Q84 and Q81 are the power (raise) drivers and Q83 and Q86 are the hold drivers. There are no capacitors in these circuits so something else is causing this. I've never seen this before, did both Trolls start having the problem at the same time? Are the flippers strong and working properly when the trolls won't pop up? Check the connectors at J119 and J120, make sure they are not burnt and that they are tight. I would then measure voltage at the tab of Q84 and Q81 (in Solenoid test mode with the interlock switch pulled out, hopefully I don't have to tell you to be careful while doing this as high voltage is present).

1 month later
#110 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I need to replace the bulb for the red dragon. Can anyone point me in the right direction for and LED. I saw the bulbs that pinball pro has but I prefer and LED bulb. Thanks in advance

I don't have a lot of experience with LED flashers but all of them that I've seen are larger than a 906 so you'd have to check for physical size. Comet is usually my go-to for LEDs but again, I don't usually convert flashers to LED with a few exceptions.

1 year later
#236 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Optos are fine. Figured out that when flipper is pushed, the two plastic legs that open and close the opto, where not coming out enough. I took it out shave it down a bit, and now it clears the opto path.
One problem remaining... The "danger" warning goes off every time I start Multiball Madness. I haven't had a chance to do much process of elimination, but I think it only happens when the multiball is started and troll and catapult are lit.
Seems kinda weird.
Anyone have ant thoughts on this?

Is it a tilt warning?

#240 5 years ago

I'd put it in switch test mode and start hitting switches to make sure only the correct one is registering, start with the troll you replaced then the catapult and tilt Bob and all other switches in those rows and columns.

6 months later
#309 4 years ago
Quoted from acidburn:

Hmmm, I see that there are two nuts on the solenoid bracket that allow me to move the solenoid further back (I assume to adjust the strength)
Maybe worth adjusting?

Yep, that's how I adjust VUK strengths all the time.

2 weeks later
#327 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Not sure if it's connected, but aren't these chips supposed to have a sticker protecting them from light exposure?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes they should but with them being inside the backbox they aren't going to receive enough light to really cause an issue, I'd still put something on them though.

#328 4 years ago

Would the corrosion be near the batteries or could it be elsewhere?

Directly below and above the battery holder is where you would see it. You might want to post your issue to the Tech: Modern Game thread to get more exposure and suggestions. Despite the popularity of this game this thread doesn't really see a lot of posts / traffic.

#332 4 years ago

Do you have a contact for Chris? Or what is his username here?
I'm curious as to why people go with offboard battery holders, when you could just install NVRAM?

Installing an off-board battery holder is much easier than installing NVRAM on these games because the chip is not socketed and the traces on the boards are fairly easy to screw up. You also lose the clock and midnight madness modes unless you also install an external battery holder. Personally I went the NVRAM route because I can do the board work myself just fine.

4 months later
#354 4 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Ok, I am confused and look to Pinside for wisdom and guidance (with my flame underwear on),
Does Williams (original) Medieval Madness have a Midnight Madness mode or not?
I have seen contradictions on this, so asking here.
I can't find anything in the manual about it.
Thanks heaps!

I've read that it does, have always meant to set the time on mine to see it but have never done so. I have NVRAM and no batteries in mine so playing it actually at Midnight (which I've certainly done many times but not specifically on purpose to see the mode) doesn't really work.

1 month later
#374 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Just finished shopping my MM out and I have a plastic I can’t recall where it goes. Any help? Thanks!
On a side note I added some spotlights to highlight the castle, dragon, and playfield. Definitely brightens up these areas well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your picture isn't the greatest but that looks like it might be the one that goes over the Dragon to prevent an air-ball from getting stuck on it's back.

3 months later
#452 3 years ago

The "fix" for drawbridges that won't go all the way up anymore is not real easy and involves using some cable ties to help make the fit tighter. As is stated in here balls getting stuck behind the drawbridge may result in the cable tie getting broken or pushed up but that's better than breaking the link assembly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adjusting-gatemedieval-madness

1 month later
#469 3 years ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

I bought out the inventory from a guy that was active in the 90s, but hadn’t done anything since 2000. Lots of NOS parts.
I listed a bunch of castle parts, dragons, a green moat (with switch and lights), a set of plastics ...
All are NOS from late 90s.
Wasn’t sure how often people go scan eBay, so thought I’d mention it here.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Might help people find them if you included a link to your listings.

2 weeks later
#477 3 years ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

Bidding was very busy in the last 90 seconds. Shipped that and the first Troll Assy yesterday.
This weekend should be interesting too with over dozen ending on Sunday (Pin*Bot, TOM, AFM, SS,MM)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

People still snipe E-bay auctions? Wow what a flashback, I hardly buy anything on there anymore.

3 weeks later
#488 3 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Hey EB
7.0 in x 20.25 in. (0.54 in thick)
Wally

And the top edges are beveled in about 3/4 of an inch on each end.

3 weeks later
#491 3 years ago

Turned my game on, and the DMD went scrambled, and the left flipper activated and stay up. I could also hear a buzzing sound coming from the cabinet (maybe speakers).
Anyone know what this could be?
I turned it off and on, and it loaded up fine.

Sounds like the one of the ribbon cables or associated connectors are starting to fail, you may want to try re-seating the one that goes from the MPU to the Audio / Visual board and be absolutely you don't put it back on one row off. Do this with the game off of course.

3 weeks later
#500 3 years ago
Quoted from sandro:

I'm assuming you would have to ditch the entire WPC-95 system and fit the CGC Beaglebone Black/Pincontroller Hat. The DMD would need to go, but fitting a color LCD might be possible if there is room on the existing speaker panel.
The whole underside would probably have to stripped of the harnesses and replaced with the MMr PCB and driver boards. I don't know of the solenoids are running at the same voltage, but if they are, you might be able to just add connectors and patch into the MMr drivers. The WPC transformer would probably get replaced, but it might be worth designing a breakout board if the voltages were close enough.
It really comes down to dollars and cents. If CGC makes the parts available, it might be possible. I just wonder how many of the parts are available now, and what it would all cost?

But why?? If you really want the large display just sell your OG MM and buy MMR. Doing what you propose would result in some bastardized game that most likely no one else would ever want and you'd have to sell at a significant loss. I know we are a hobby that likes to make some crazy projects work but this one just makes no sense at all to me.

3 weeks later
#506 3 years ago

Long shot here but I wonder if anyone has a great suggestion or method on how to fix the troll armature that's coming apart on my right troll assembly. I noticed that it was not operating smoothly and when I pulled the assembly apart I could feel the armature dragging in the coil sleeve, further dissasembly revealed some metal bits and it appears that the roll pin (assuming it was a roll pin) broke and is allowing the two pieces to separate partially. I tried to knock the remaining part of the pin out but so far no luck with that. I thought about drilling it out but even if I can how do I find the proper sized roll pin to replace it??

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#519 3 years ago

There is a separate MMR owners thread.

#523 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Okay, I can accept that but I gotta ask...what’s the difference? What are you possibly going to discuss that isn’t relevant? Unless you’re discussing wiring harnesses and the ins and outs of the WPC95 board set?
How funny a day ago I was saying how no one here was gonna be that way either, lol.

I don't necessarily have a problem with MMR discussion where it intersects with MM being in here, things like gameplay, strategy, etc. all make sense. However since there IS a dedicated thread for MMR why wouldn't you discuss things like different version of MMRs, features, etc. in THAT thread where is belongs? In fact that stuff has probably already been asked and answered in that thread before.

1 month later
#527 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Is anyone making cabinet decals these days? I recently grabbed an MM and plan to do a full restoration on it and was hoping to find some quality decals.

Sure, you can get them from multiple sources including directly from PPS / Bay Area Amusement. The RadCals from Micro are really beautiful and do reduce the amount of prep work you have to do so I'd suggest you consider them unless you're really going for an OG look and feel.

1 month later
#535 3 years ago
Quoted from mikehoss1414:

IN!!!
Picked this up last week, but finally have it shopped out and led'd. I still need to remove the side art blades (sorry, don't like em and the left one is a bit worn/torn).
Does anyone have the red colored trolls in their machine, I'm considering doing one red, one green. Other than that, 2 spotlights on lower playfield and that will be it for mods.
Game is an absolute blast...never played it before bringing it home [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, I've never seen the Red Trolls installed but it wouldn't match the ColorDMD so I wouldn't personally want them. I agree with you about the art blades but you might consider mirror blades. I tend leave my games pretty stock (my MM is still incandescent except for retro warm whites in the GI) but put my first set of mirror blades in my MM when I put it in a new cabinet and I really, really like them in this game.

1 month later
#579 3 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Hmm I'm not sure it is because I think that entrance (to ball lock) is just bare wood. This is where the Mantis protector would go??

There are at least a couple different style protectors available for that bare wood lock entrance and yours looks like one of them. The one I have also has a metal piece that extends out in front of the drawbridge hinges to protect those from taking a beating, I don't remember which one is the Mantis one though.

2 weeks later
#582 3 years ago
Quoted from Lanemeyer:

Hey folks,
Nice to be able to join the club as I recently aquired a very nice original MM and myself and the fam love it, the other pins have been feeling a little left out the last few weeks..
It all seems to be working fine, plays well. Had to replace a microswitch and fix a few other minor issues.
Only thing I cant work out is the 'Shoot Again' insert doesnt seem to work during gameplay. Using the test function it illuminates just fine, no worries but during the ball save period or if there is an extra ball it doesnt seem to light up.
I actually didnt notice it, my eagle eyed young son pointed it out and I'm not really sure where to start looking.
Any ideas would be mint.
Cheers

It doesn't light during ball save timer, the Magic Shield insert flashes for that but it should light when you have an extra ball waiting for you.

2 months later
#657 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

any one have pics of the castle assembly , having an issue with the left rear tower leaning ? checked assembly nothing broke or cracked , just not sitting flush to the front tower to return it being straight

I ended up putting small slivers of foam under the wedge piece that holds it up-right, has held up very well so far.

1 month later
#713 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

The whole area around the castle drawbridge often gets smashed by the balls. Check the castle plastic, the metal at the brawbridge bottom, links commenting to the motor and such.

The green plastic moat is often busted up and patched together in some way if the game has been operated. Also take a close look at the troll carriages as the welds tend to break where it meets the part that bolts to the plunger.

3 weeks later
#777 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

So, let me keep asking. This forum is so amazing and supporting, so I thank you in advance. I bought an MM that was on location for a long time, then moved to a collector, who took good care of it. Safe from a glitch here and there the game plays amazing and I couldn't be happier. There are, however, three areas that, if possible I'd like to restore since they are slightly damaged:
The areas around the buttons and the area around the super jets insert where the ball hits the pf after being launched. Do you guys have suggestion on who should I talk to, where to look for solutions for these issues. Preferably, I wouldn't like to buy a whole new box "dressing" or whatever that is called. Attaching a few pictures so that you see what I am talking about.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For the cabinet damage you could re-decal the cabinet with the typical Gen2 vinyl decals or with Radcals which are more expensive but look amazing and don't take as much work to prepare the cabinet for them.

The playfield damage looks like you'd have to remove the clearcoat in that area, remove the rest of the decal on that insert, apply a new decal and then just mylar it or re-clear that area. I'm not a playfield restoration guy in any way shape or form but you may want to check out Vid's guide to playfield restoration thread for idea.

2 months later
#830 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

No ColorDMD or other mods ... and I haven't done any work recently on the machine. Re-seated the Power Driver board 12v connections to the PF and checked the voltage at the Power Driver board and the Motor EMI board - both are showing just over 13v

Do you have a bench 12VDC supply sitting around you can test the motor with? Based on your results I suspect the motor is bad, does the brige run up and down smoothly when it does run? Nothing binding or making it harder than it should be for the motor to turn?

1 week later
#834 2 years ago
Quoted from Hans_Saris:

Still enjoying my MM! For me, at least, still #1
One small issue: during last weekend I noticed that Castle did not always explode when it was hit (with open gate). This was related to switch #44 Castle lock, which is a switch attached to green Moat plastic under the playfield. This switch not only registers Castle locks but also triggers castle to explode. I ensured screws for attachment were tight, checked wiring and bent the actuator arm a bit upwards. After replacing Moat plastic, the switch was working a 100% for a while .... unfortunately, after some days problem of not registering always, occurred again. Not as bad as before, but want it to be a 100% ...
Could it be that micro-switch is flaky, so I better replace it? Any other ideas maybe (there is not any other issue with my game)?
Thanks for further guidance, Hans

If it registers sometimes but not always you proably do have a flaky switch or the little tabs that the arm pivots on are worn and the arm has too much slop and doesn't always push the button all the way in. Probably easiest to just replace it, they can't really be cleaned internally.

1 month later
#878 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No way to disable it.
LTG : )

Closest would be to increase both of these to maximum values so you have to be having a pretty great game to get it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#892 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I find it easier than melting the witch on WOZ

You had me until this, I think melting the witch is WAY easier than getting to, much less winning BFTK. That doesn't mean either is easy, but I can get to MTW pretty regularly.

#906 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Color DMD is one of the best modifications you can do to any game especially MM. The LCD is the better option (IMHO) because of its enhanced mode that provides a really nice resolution.

100% agree on this, ColorDMD LCD in High Res looks fantastic in MM, huge improvement!

#924 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

When playing, i can go up the right ramp and save " the prinses". But one time, the right ramp was open
to save the prinse, i shoot the ball to the right to the jets and on the screen it said that i saved her ...without
going on the ramp. Is that possible or is there something wrong?

Sounds like one of your related switches if registering phantomly, probably from vibration. You could put the game in switch test and bang on the playfield with your hand to see if / what's registering and then adjust that switch.

4 weeks later
#979 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Dammit, Larry only makes clear moats. I’ll have to dye it green.
No one recognizes that big clear plastic? It’s definitely in the bom as 31-2831-7A. I couldn’t spot it in HEP restore gallery either

I used this one from PPS, nice and thick and fits well. http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-03-9681-7&Category_Code=GS-4032

1 month later
#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The MM topper arrived last week! Put it
On my MM. As the topper will stay with the game I drilled through the top.
Took out the 4 bolts from the brackets allowing the topper to sit flush and screwed it in at the front.
The topper ties into the Flashers for the Moat & lower side castle. It uses a board for LED Lights that you can change the pattern of the
LEDs in topper.
The power- it is connected to 12v regulated at TP100 and ground at TP107 using croc clips..
Would prefer to get a connector for the power and run it from somewhere else.. could anyone share where they have taken power from on the driver board
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd probably get a 12v power supply and run it of the service outlet.

3 months later
#1043 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

Last call if anyone else wants in this group buy.

Is this for the really long metal guide that goes all the way around the joust loop, if so count me in.

6 months later
#1167 1 year ago
Quoted from PPS:

New Medieval Madness true mirrored backglass 31-1357-50059M ... same process and supplier as for the CCR mirrored backglasses - in stock and available now.
https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-medieval-madness-mirrored-backglass
the video is uploading/processing so if not ready try in a little bit!

Team PPS[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, I'd love to see this in person!

#1169 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Same ! I have the 3D linticular version, gonna be hard to give that one up

Funny you say that because I went to see how this compared in price to the 3D one, didn't realize they don't sell them anymore. I didn't buy the 3D one because I had a mini-version of one custom made and installed backlit in the instructions card spot on the apron years before they did the translite, thought it would be redundant to have both. My OG MM is pretty pimped out with custom powder coat and Racals so I may just have the take the plunge on this and hope it looks even better in person than in that video.

#1173 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I have them, but I have not installed yet, my playfield is rubbing the insides of the cab, I might need to deal with that first. anyone have any suggestions?

How bad is it rubbing? I use the Pinball Universe cabinet protectors from PBL that slide in to protect the blades whenever I lift / lower the PF (this is on any game with art or mirror blades), if those will fit between the PF and sides you should be good to go using them.

#1178 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

It’s rubbing bad enough to scrape the paint and put a rub mark.
I’m thinking I may need to put in something to spread the cab apart a tiny bit

Wow, that's tight! I've seen some people put thin, soft felt-like material on the sides of the playfied to protect the sides as well.

1 week later
#1182 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinminister:

I have a stupid question. I purchased the Merlin Mod on EBAY for my original MM and am having trouble getting it to work. The mod is suppose to connect to any GI light.
The GI lights and all lights run on AC, Correct If I hook the mod up to a DC Supply it works fine. So is there a place on the machine that operates on DC that I can connect this to..
Thanks.

I'm not familiar with that mod but if it's suppose to work connected to a GI bulb it should have rectifier diodes in it (just like LEDs), perhaps yours is defective?

#1186 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

His wouldn't work with GI AC.
LTG : )

It says it's for remake or OG so if it doesn't work connected to GI something is wrong with it, no? Am I missing something?

1 week later
#1197 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

Yes, all the castles, all of the ramps, catapult and orbit both ways three times each, then 10 trolls will qualify Battle for the Kingdom. All blue lights in the center of the playfield need to be lit.

To reach Battle for the Kingdom you have light all of these:

Castle Crusher: Beat King and all his men.
Master or Trolls: Knock down 10 (adjustable but this is default I believe) Trolls.
Defender of Damsels: Save the Damsel Three Times.
Catapult Ace: Complete the Catapult Launch Three Times.
Joust Champion: Complete Joust Victory Three Times.
Patron of the Peasants: Complete Peasants Revolt Three Times.

Note that you can earn one each or certain of the above during "Royal Madness".

Lots of additional detail can be found in the rulesheet here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pinball/915940-medieval-madness/faqs/1454

2 months later
#1232 10 months ago
Quoted from Rik_:

On mine the ball was just barely hitting the top of the red plastic post just before the blue circle you posted. Dremeled down the tip a bit and haven't had the issue again.

I had this issue too, I was able to just slightly bend the wireform a little to make sure it was leaning in towards the middle of the playfield a little. Taking the mounting nut off the bottom end helped facilitate being able to do so. Haven't had a ball fly off there in hundreds of plays since.

3 weeks later
#1241 10 months ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Strange thing started happening recently on my machine. At some point during a game, randomly it seems, the castle VUK will fire off twice in a row for no reason, and continue to do so every so often. Once this happens, the machine will start registering gate hits randomly anytime a coil goes off. Checked connections, optos are aligned, nothing weird shows up in switch test. Anyone have any ideas...been going on a month now and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. TIA

Have you tried putting it in switch test mode and banging on the playfield with your palm to see if any switch(es) register from vibration? Could be a weak / failing opto at the gate but I'm not sure that would cause the VUK to fire.

3 weeks later
#1276 9 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

I’m sure this is somewhere in this 26 page thread but has anyone converted the original MM DMD to a color DMD? If so, where did you get it and how do you like it?

If I remember correctly it was one of the very first ones that ColorDMD developed, now you can choose between LCD and LED versions:

www.colordmd.com

#1278 9 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

bobukcat which one is better?

That is purely subjective as you will see from this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-lcd-versus-led

I personally prefer the LCD version in MM because the animations look great to me in smoothing mode but not everyone else agrees, of course. Peruse that thread and look at screen shots, etc. and decide for yourself.

#1282 9 months ago

Just reread your posts.
Ok, so 1N4001 should not be used.
Does this make sense that it's firing the catapult though???

A 4001 is okay in the switch matrix but not on a coil. Put the game is switch test and activate the troll up switches manually, see if any other switches register when you do that and if it's only if they are both up or just one. You may have a pinched wire somewhere when they raise.

#1295 9 months ago
Quoted from Gorlab:

The first post explicitly states old or new fyi.

It says old or new OWNERS, not OG or remake. There is a seperate thread for MMR: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed

#1298 9 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Need some opinions on LCD vs LED color screen changeout. Pics of what you have would always be helpful! I can’t decide which is the better choice. Help!

Have you watched any of the YouTube videos of the game being played with the LCD in smoothing mode? Do that, if you like that look get the LCD, if you don't and prefer dots get the LED.

4 weeks later
#1318 8 months ago
Quoted from EStroh:

[quoted image]

oooo, that's pretty!

1 month later
#1351 7 months ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

I’m finally joining the club. I bought a standard with Royal upgrade package. What other mods, changes should I make on this machine?

If you bought a remake you're in the wrong club, there's a separate thread for that game. But congratulations either way!

#1354 7 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Lhyrgoif what coil should it be? Maybe I put the wrong one in there

Catapult should be an AL-23-800 according to the owner's manual.

1 month later
#1377 5 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Has anyone installed the lcd color dmd and how hard was it to update the firmware?
[quoted image]

It's very simple, load the ROM onto a USB stick, insert it in the slot and then use the buttons to navigate to the upgrade function. There's even a video with instructions here: https://www.colordmd.com/support_firmware_chroma.html

#1380 5 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

bobukcat thanks! Appreciate it! Did you put one in?

Yeah, I did it years ago. It's the LCD version, install was easy and it looks outstanding, especially after adjusting brightness and contrast for best results.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in?tu=bobukcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.