(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_141241 (resized).jpg
20240406_141238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240330_121443540~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg
20240329_161549 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_113138876 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112451390 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112318126 (resized).jpg
DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

There is a diode on the broken one. Do I need to put a diode on the new part?

For an original MM, not a remake. Yes. Wire the new one the same as the old one. White wire to black end of diode, green wire to a lug, silver band end of diode to other lug.

The remake uses a different connector and no diode.

LTG : )

#201 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

One of my trolls is not registering hits at all. I took it apart tonight, reassembled, and no change unfortunately.

Then you have a problem elsewhere if your troll is wired right. A new one won't help.

Look at the switch matrix in your manual. A broken wire on the same row or column will kill other switches.

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Before I took it apart, it wasn't registering hits from that ball, but I could manually close the switch to register a hit.

I have a feeling it might be the troll that is the issue,

Not rocket science. A leaf blade switch, when closed together creates a continuous electrical circuit. Put a meter on it and see if it works. If so, then be sure it is wired right. Compare to the other working troll. And check for broken wires inside the wire casing you can't see.

Quoted from Damien:

Any tips on how to get the diode onto the lug with the wire (since trying to do the diode after the wire usually just heats up the wire and it drops off).

Should I wrap wire around the lug, and the solder together with diode?

Diode has long leads. Stick that on first, then bend the lead over the lug a bit, stick the end of the wire in the hole on the lug or wrap around the lug/diode lead. Flow solder on diode lead/wire/lug at the same time.

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

What to do, what to do?

Cut wires to working one. Or check LEDs in eyes and then wiring to other one. Your choice.

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I recall hearing someone say that there was swearing in the original game which was bleeped out in the remake. Is this true?

The original had a hacked ROM if you could find it that unbleeped the F word.

Since the remake copied the Williams stuff and not hacks, and doesn't have ROMs, no unbleeped F word.

Disclaimer : The bleeped version is funnier anyway.

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

I'm looking for a merlin hole protector. Pinbits has shown sold out and has gone silent. If anyone has a lead on one please let me know.

https://mantispinball.com/product/medieval-madness-protector-set/

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Thanks for any insight.

A couple things to check. Has the troll carriage separated from the collar holding it to the plunger ? Remove the plunger, it is two pieces held together by a roll pin, is the pin sticking out and dragging in the coil sleeve. Is the coil sleeve cracked or broken ?

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Curious to know if it reacts like the MMR one?

No.

Quoted from Damien:

do you have to do any game software updating to run it?

You'd have to update MM if you want a shaker to work like in MMR. But there isn't an update for MM so you could do this. On MMR, it's in the CGC software, not in the Williams.

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Is there supposed to be a part here?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9681.6 A whole moat goes there under the playfield. Not a broken one.

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

A whole moat goes there under the playfield. Not a broken one.

And looks like everybody is out of them.

1 week later
#234 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Any suggestions on what I should look for to get both switches working on the left side?

Replace the bad opto.

Tests - Switch Edge - Pass something between each opto one at a time to figure out the bad one.

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Could that be related to the catapult?

Yes. Wire in wrong spot or diode on backwards, or a short to wiring, can make weird switch matrix issues. Your tilt is on the switch matrix.

Compare to the other troll. White wire and black end of diode to a lug, green wire to a lug. Silver band end of a diode to a lug.

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Pretty sure I did it right,

If problem started right after that repair. I'd start there.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Is there any way to use a DMM to test if a diode is on properly?

Eyes work better. To get a DMM in there would be more work than looking at the thing and wouldn't say if you got the wires right. Look at the other troll or every stand up target in your game. White wire black end of diode there, green wire there, silver band end of the diode there. Same on every switch except the stripes on the wires may be different colors but the base color of white or green is the same.

#248 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

What if the diode had a cold solder. Would it have this sort of issue potentially that I'm seeing?

No.

Unplug the troll head switch connector. If problem goes away you screwed something up.

#251 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Still ok to play it though?

Okay to play. Won't hurt anything. Might see an occasional switch matrix error like a switch register you didn't hit.

2 years later
#658 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

any one have pics of the castle assembly , having an issue with the left rear tower leaning ?

Look down at the metal plate holding towers on. Remove four screws. Whole base and towers lifts up and off. Then you can check if it's binding, flashing on the plastic, needs a stronger spring, etc.

#661 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

Do you have any recommendation on which kit to buy?

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/medieval-madness-led-kit Comet has one.

#669 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

Quick questions. I need to get my MM moved and am wondering if it will fit my car. Do you guys know the dimensions of the cabinet with the head down and without the legs? I am mostly worried with the maximum height…

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vehicles_for_Moving_Pinball_Machines This my help.

Top right of this thread, is a search box for this thread. It must be in there by now.

#686 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

Is there a way to check if a sensor is failing or what is happening?

Tests - Switch Edge - roll a ball over each switch in the lane back there and see if they work.

1 month later
#718 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Is the right ramp Gi supposed to be on all the time?

Yes.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

It goes on when I make the shot a long with the flasher but doesn’t stay on otherwise.

Shouldn't go on with the flasher. Something wired wrong ? Connectors mixed up ? Though I suspect if it really goes on with the flasher the 20 volt zap would blow the 6 volt bulb out instantly.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

the GI to the left of the Merlin hole isn’t working- are these related?

Could be. Bad bulb ? Bad socket ( did you measure AC power to it ) if no power a break in the wiring from driver board to the socket.

#723 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

how to use the multimeter to test the socket,

Youtube. Lots of short videos.

#730 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

lose wire on the gi

Solder it on.

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Any tips for removing the ramps? The flashers seem like a pain in the ass to remove. Do I have to grind out the rivets and cut/re-solder the flashers?

I'd lift the playfield an undo the connectors underneath and then fish the wires up through the holes in the playfield.

But that's just me.

#746 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

am I totally wrong?

Yes. I've done it on an original and on a remake.

Some you have to wiggle, turn, and push. And one at a time, not all at once.

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

am I totally wrong?

Your game was assembled at one point. Somebody got the connectors through.

#751 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I do need to de solder...

Or remove the whole ramp. Clean thoroughly. I like 409. Rinse good. Dry thoroughly. Stick the ramp back in. Leave the switch attached.

If you are worried about the switch. Blow it dry or leave set over night.

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Or remove the whole ramp. Clean thoroughly. I like 409. Rinse good. Dry thoroughly. Stick the ramp back in. Leave the switch attached.

If you are worried about the switch. Blow it dry or leave set over night.

Before anyone asks. Flashers - remove the cover, remove the bulb. Wash and dry the rest. No need to remove it from what it is attached to.

#761 2 years ago
Quoted from Hans_Saris:

Someone any advice maybe? Would be appreciated.

Check the other troll. Maybe a wire for troll lights type mod.

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from Hans_Saris:

Believe just have to solder it to the opposite coil ludge, so where the red wire sit as well (on the left troll)?

No idea. I never had that mod. Hopefully it broke off and wasn't cut off because it was blowing stuff up.

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How do I remove the backboard?

Board on back of playfield ? Lift playfield up and lean back. Remove screws from along the bottom edge.

1 week later
#768 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

Do you guys know exactly which is the part number for that switch so that I don't buy a wrong piece?

No idea on part number.

It's one of these - https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-rollover-sub-microswitch-5647-12693-19.html

On the new one get your wires in the same spots and diode facing the right direction ( I use 1N4004 or 1N4007 )

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Skhantom2:

Rookie question here: is it possible to make the original MM work with the MMR color display

No. MM doesn't have the programming for MMR display.

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Also your plastic above the wings (to stop hangs) should be turned 180 degrees, so that the protruding piece blocks gap above the claw. Not sure if you addressed this in your rebuild

When new from Williams and CGC, pointy end goes to the rear.

DSC00577 (resized).JPGDSC00577 (resized).JPG
#793 2 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

should I give the gears a bit of silicone grease?

I'd do that.

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Has anyone actually had issues with balls caught on top of the dragon?

In commercial use. Yes. On top of dragon, on top of towers, over the whole castle, hardly a place a flying ball hasn't gotten to during the years.

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Took apart my trolls to replace the heads and now the left troll switch registers both trolls as hits. I’m baffled

If it was working before you worked on it. It's something you did. Go over your work carefully. Be sure you didn't mix up troll head connectors with the up/down connector. Check wires and diode for shorts too inside the metal cage.

#805 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How do I check the diodes for shorts in the cage?

Look at them - the solder or lugs shorting to metal ?

Is the left up switch stuck closed ?

Did you just screw on new faces or did you do wiring too ?

1 month later
#822 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

having a troll issue…

Getting left and right up switch bad errors and neither troll solenoid is firing in any solenoid test

I tested the switched and they all work. Usually when I get a switch error and I test the switch the credit dot goes away but not this time…

And… now my flippers aren’t working…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-flippers-and-trolls-not-working-

1 month later
#828 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Any suggestions

Do you have a color DMD in the game ? If so unplug power to it and play the game blind. See if that helps your 12 volts.

1 month later
#856 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

can i do something about it?

Increase the playfield pitch to slow the ball down a little.

Be sure the foam pad behind each target is in good shape, and targets aren't bent and leaning back.

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

then the
game will be quicker right?

The ball will be slower going up hill towards things that can send it airborne.

#869 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

LTG
How many degrees is your playfield? Can you maybe take a picture from your true-pitch spirit level...

I don't go by those levels. Cheap, and not always accurate, even if facing the right direction.

I use an inclinometer. 6 1/2 degrees.

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Having an issue with a weak shot from catapult...

Weak shot or not shooting up the wireform right ? Clean the wireform. Watch the wear spot on the wirefor where the ball might be hitting it. It should go up the wireform and not at it. Your wireform might need adjusting.

#876 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

Can somebody tell me where in the menu you can enable/disable the video mode please

No way to disable it.

#882 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

No the Sound ROMs haven't changed from 1.0 that you already have.

The games ROM chip that you'll change on the CPU board (lower left side of the backbox) will be labelled and easily identifiable. It's chip G11 on page 2-8/2-9 of the manual (you can download the manual from IPDB)

Circled in red. The ROM has a notch on it, get it in the same spot as marked on the board. Don't go by the label.

cpu (resized).jpgcpu (resized).jpg
#883 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The ROM has a notch on it, get it in the same spot as marked on the board.

This is an example on the notch on the ROM and on the board.

closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpgcloseup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
#890 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

And where the 5 sound roms are(s2 to s6), there is an empty space for another rom... do you have it to ? Or do i miss one?

Your game is correct. Check your manual.

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

Because the rom that i received is a bit bigger

Please post a picture of it.

#900 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

Is it possible i have to put the ROM where my finger is? ( its U6 )

You are correct. It goes in U6.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

#909 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

Is it possible to adjust the piece that pushes the ball out? So the ball is pushed harder...

It was designed to dribble out.

I've found lowering the left side of the whole assembly makes the ball sit in there better and pop out a little better. Under the playfield, loosen the screws holding the whole assembly to the playfield. Stick a fat washer on the left side between the metal plate and playfield. Tighten the screws.

#911 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

Or is there something i can do?

Grease the gears. Something plastic compatible.

Be sure the front pivots points aren't peened over from ball hits. If they are, remove the unit, take of the drawbridge, pound/file them flat again. A drop of oil on each side.

#913 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I replaced them with Comet LED bulbs but then they dont work.

Did you try turning them around ?

#918 2 years ago
Quoted from patje:

only a washer on the left screw or the 2 left screws please?

It doesn't have to be on a screw. I'd do to the left of them between the metal plate and playfield.

Quoted from patje:

Wil the ball not
be ejected more to the left?

Ball kicks out to the right. Just sits to the left a little better to get a better hit.

2 weeks later
#941 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

This little nugget wedged in my troll when he was closing.

Quoted from Mikespinball:

It is the back plate behind the trolls that holds them on. Best way is to completely remove the bracket/coil toll assembly to reinstall this back plate, sorry but a bit of a pain to do.

Quoted from JohnTTwo:

easiest way to put er back on?

Under the playfield unplug the connector for the troll face switch. Then remove the hex head screw holding the troll carriage to the plunger. Wiggle them apart. Lower playfield. Back up on top lift troll carriage up and out, lean to the left so the arm that trips the up/down switch clears the playfield.

LTG: )

trollback (resized).JPGtrollback (resized).JPGtrollbolt (resized).jpgtrollbolt (resized).jpg
1 week later
#976 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

1) Does a green moat look better than clear moat?

With flashers it looks spookier with green flashes on the castle front.

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Dammit, Larry only makes clear moats. I’ll have to dye it green.

Green flashers ?

3 weeks later
#990 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sure it's been asked but has anyone figured out how to put MMR Topper wired to the original.. ?

No.

The original software won't support it.

1 month later
#1025 1 year ago

Check the front two pivot points on the bottom of the drawbridge. Ball hits peen them. Pound/file flat if that is happening.

2 weeks later
#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Separate power source - does motor spin ?

Meter - does motor get power ?

#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

1) spins by hand with power off.

If it's not getting power, spins doesn't matter.

#1037 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Powered on, under test it doesn't move at all

Do you have a meter ? Is there power at the motor ?

4 months later
#1077 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Ok here is hopefully an easy question... in regards to the outlanes what is the 'factory' settings? Are both posts as far back as possible? Or in the middle? Thanks!

I uncrated mine when new and have never moved them. It came with the movable outlane posts all the way back.

#1082 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Is it glued in place?

It is glued in place.

1 month later
#1110 1 year ago
Quoted from Khsjsilver:

is there a fix/adjustment that can be done?

I'd try raising the wireform a little to slow the ball down.

2 weeks later
#1131 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

But where can you get MMR ones..

https://www.planetarypinball.com/ Try them. Or ask if they'll be available when CGC makes more MMR's.

1 week later
#1143 1 year ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Does anyone know what the fix may entail?

If the plunger that knocks them is working, then the base of the biggest tower is broken.

Four screws hold the towers base down. Easy to lift off. Inspect, and repair if needed.

#1145 1 year ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Loyd...is this the part you're talking about?

Yes. 4 screws ( where the red circle are ) and the whole shebang lifts right off.

The towers have springs, axles, and clips, holding things together.

1dfbdab6af6239cb89eb50fdf7ed2976a53dd505 (resized).jpg1dfbdab6af6239cb89eb50fdf7ed2976a53dd505 (resized).jpg
#1146 1 year ago

If the base is broken on your big tower, here is a complete one - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10942.2

I didn't search for just the base.

3 weeks later
#1158 1 year ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Has anyone else seen this?

Don't recall it. I'd check out HEP restorations. Maybe Chris did it ?

#1164 1 year ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I'm about to embark on a scratch build,

Have you searched the posts here from a Pinsider who scratch built 2 MM's right before the remakes came out ?

Might be good to study if you haven't found them.

3 weeks later
#1185 1 year ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

My Merlin is connected to the GI. Have you even tried connect it to a GI lamp?

His wouldn't work with GI AC.

#1187 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Am I missing something?

Message he sent me maybe.

1 month later
#1206 1 year ago
Quoted from eroomnek:

Could this just be a dirty opto?

Dirty opto, flaky opto, or balls not rolling down the ball trough.

2 months later
#1239 10 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I am out of things to check..

Voltage test points on driver board good ?

Power to driver board and leaving driver board good ?

Fuse F106 - put an ohm meter on it and see if it's drawing ohms, or put a jumper across briefly and see if the lights come on.

#1243 10 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Could be a weak / failing opto

That or poor solder joints on the opto. And try cleaning them. And VUK be sure the thing hitting the ball isn't going the whole way back down and partially blocking the opto.

#1251 9 months ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Only mod is a color dmd

Unplug power to the color DMD.

Then play a game blind. If it plays good then I'd get a separate power supply for the color DMD.

1 week later
#1259 9 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Can someone tell me if the white wire should go

To black end of diode lug.

#1261 9 months ago

Ok, now I'm confused...

Here are pictures of mine. Hard to tell in your picture but it looks like you have the white wire on the silver band end of the diode instead of the black end of the diode.

DSC00829 (resized).JPGDSC00829 (resized).JPGDSC00830 (resized).JPGDSC00830 (resized).JPG
#1264 9 months ago

So the black end of the diode (not the silver band), and the white wire are both on that top rear lug?

Yes.

Also, are we certain that I can use the new troll mech from Planetary pinball (the ones from MMR) and just put the original Williams connector on it with the diode?

If you wire it right, yes.

1 week later
#1272 9 months ago

Can someone confirm what type of diode to use on the troll lugs?

Should be a 1N4001. But I use 1N4004 or 1N4007. 1N4001 is lower voltage, ( all of these work fine on your switch matrix ) So I stick to 1N4004 or 1N4007, which are higher voltage for coils. That way I won't accidentally get a 1N4001 on a coil at some point.

#1283 9 months ago

id we use the wrong diode?

No. 1N4001 is okay for switches, don't ever use on a coil.

Does this make sense that it's firing the catapult though???

If you wired it up wrong or got the diode on backwards, that makes sense.

Compare to your other troll. White wire and black end of diode to a lug, green wire to a lug, silver band end of diode to a lug.

#1284 9 months ago

Oh, and lastly, is there any danger or risk to keeping it in my game

Not unless you like other stuff firing for no reason. Won't hurt anything. Game just won't be quite right.

#1286 9 months ago

So either a 1N4004 or 1N4007 would be what I need?

Diode DOESN'T matter. if you used a 1N4001, it is okay on a troll switch. 1N4001 is bad on a coil. You'll blow stuff up.

If the catapult was okay before you worked on the troll. Guaranteed the troll is wired wrong or silver band end of the diode is on the wrong end.

#1287 9 months ago

The MMR troll is wired the same as the original one.

Can you post a picture of the one you are working on ?

3 weeks later
#1309 8 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Has anyone seen where it randomly only sends out 2 balls for multi ball?

You mean like if there were divots in the bottom of the ball trough or balls magnetized and not rolling into position right ?

I'm sure a few have seen this.

3 weeks later
#1326 7 months ago
Quoted from Andybucks:

Does anyone have any tips for this?

Only thing I can think of is the VUK bracket itself. Check where the ball sits in there for cracks or breaks.

1 week later
#1331 7 months ago
Quoted from RickyBobby1:

Compared to your other switch, your diode looks like it is wired backwards looking at the band.

This. Silver band is on the wrong end. Make the diode facing the same way as the switch next to it.

#1338 7 months ago
Quoted from math08:

is there another adjustment I can make.

The whole assembly - loosen it under the playfield and shim the left side between bracket and playfield - tighten the screws. That way the ball sits in there better.

I added a piece of drop dead foam along the rear of the hole, so the ball sits over the plunger better.

It's designed to just piddle out of there. But you can get it 100%.

2 months later
#1385 5 months ago
Quoted from math08:

Suggestions as to what to check now?

Both flipper button opto boards plugged in ? Power to the right flipper button opto board ?

3 weeks later
#1397 4 months ago
Quoted from math08:

yes, pulled and checked with a meter.

Cool. You have a meter. Power at the bulb socket ? Power leaving the driver board ? It's AC, hot to common.

Narrow down where you lose it.

2 weeks later
#1401 3 months ago

It's normal, doesn't go anywhere.

#1403 3 months ago
Quoted from tdddddd:

Does anyone know what the jumper connector is for?

It hooks onto a Mars stackerless bill acceptor. Plugs in on the bottom.

#1404 3 months ago
Quoted from tdddddd:

Does anyone know what the jumper connector is for?

Here is a poor picture of it in an old Mars VFM2 bill acceptor.

The end where the wires are crimped together I stuff inside the black box on the end with the electronics.

DSC00893 (resized).JPGDSC00893 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#1433 3 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Just recently my catapult goes off randomly.

Check the switch in there, see if it's stuck down or anything.

Quoted from kmart00:

If anyone knows a source for good replacement sockets, please let me know.

I've never had any trouble with these - https://www.pinballlife.com/twist-in-wedge-base-socket.html

#1439 3 months ago
Quoted from Zooski:

No idea what was wrong

Optos in the assembly that kicks the ball up from the moat area. Clean them and check for loose wires or connectors.

#1444 3 months ago
Quoted from pjflyer:

Is there anything you don't know?

Lots. I've been at this for 65 years and I'm still learning each day. Like a doctor or lawyer. You get a license to practice medicine or law. Doesn't mean you know everything. It means you are just starting, practicing.

I haven't been in an EM for 50 years, so I'm not much help there. No experience with Stern Spike 1 or 2 games. No experience with American Pinball games. Or Spooky, or Barrel Of Fun.

Helping is easier if I have the game. Which usually isn't possible.

That is where many others step in to help.

#1451 3 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Guessing a metal guide

I don't have a picture. Just peeked in a remake. You are right, it is a metal guide.

#1462 87 days ago
Quoted from Zooski:

Any suggestions??

Switch matrix issue would be my guess. Could be anywhere. Switch wired wrong, diode on backwards, a short to switch wiring or lugs.

1 month later
#1483 53 days ago

Switch stuck closed ? Opto dirty or stuck closed, or something blocking it.

#1490 48 days ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

You are offering RGB kits and the extra large displays for original medieval madness machines?

No. Only for the Medieval Madness Remakes.

#1491 48 days ago
Quoted from toibs:

Anyone tried to interface the two?? Anyone know if it is possible??

Software on the original won't support it.

You'd have to figure your own way to run it.

#1493 48 days ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I’m fine with riveting them on but seems like I may risk degrading the new ramp a bit.

You'd really have to go crazy to be hurting the new ramp. My original MM moat took twenty years of commercial use to break out on the end to the right of the slot for the switch. Flashers were still in place and no wear or tear to the moat.

3 weeks later
#1520 25 days ago
Quoted from Leonardogit:

is it a good idea to move it there?

Up to you.

The bridge does hang forward a little.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in?tu=LTG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.