(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,526 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_141241 (resized).jpg
20240406_141238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240330_121443540~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg
20240329_161549 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_113138876 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112451390 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112318126 (resized).jpg
DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoodOmens.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1212 11 months ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Fun story time. My fiance and I would head down to the corner bar every Friday night for beers, and after awhile started playing the pinball machine they had set up, a beat up Medieval Madness. After awhile, it got routed out for a Scared Stiff. It was shortly after this we learned that the sister bar, a mile down the road, had a machine as well, Playboy set up.
Fast forward to the pandemic, and we missed playing pinball. After trying to locate a machine locally, we settled on owning our first pin, Avatar. I think we payed 4,000 for it, and told ourselves that we would use it to trade up to our grail, MM. Our next machine, Playboy, arrived due to Captain Jack and a over enthusiastic woman who decided to push down my finger on the mouse button after I had said the bid was over what i would pay haha!
A few more machines were purchased in the coming months, a Sega JP and a Stern Indiana Jones, which we ended up trading both for our Scared Stiff. Second machine of our pinball dating trifecta acquired!
During this time, Avatar had gotten a bit stale, and we ended up talking to a guy with a BK:SoR Premium that was interested in a trade. $1300 later we had worked out a deal and started enjoying the verbal beatdown of the Black Knight. I enjoyed the challenge of the pin, but the woman didn't, so when someone reached out to trade a BM66 straight across, we jumped on it.
Fast forward to 6 months ago, BM66 was getting blown up, billion points games, and the challenge was gone. After posting a few times looking for trades, we ended up trading for a decked out EHOH premium. Loved the game, became our favorite, hated having to take the glass of all the time to tweak things. After poking around locally for a trade, we were ready to make a deal on a GZ when I saw an ad locally for a HEP MM. The holy grail of our holy grail.
I reached out, expecting a "not looking for trades" response, or worse an already taken response. Instead there was interest for a trade, due diligence taken on both sides, and a deal was made for EHOH +$6k. The trifecta was complete, and the promise of Avatar -> MM was held!!!
Sorry for the long read, just like the story of how it all came together and finally happened.

A $4000 avatar plus $7300 is a heck of a deal for a HEP MM! No where near arm and leg....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoodOmens.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in?tu=GoodOmens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.