(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,506 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by dmacy
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_0854 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_0855 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11.02.56?AM (resized).png
IMG_1348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1346 (resized).jpg
IMG_1350 (resized).jpg
DSCN3314 (resized).JPG
DSCN3310 (resized).JPG
DSCN3309 (resized).JPG

There are 1,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 31.
#101 6 years ago

Any one have a Medieval Madness Merlin Hole Protector for sale. The flat one for on top of the PF ? Everybody is sold out.
PM me

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

anybody buy one of these rubber kits and wouldn't mind scanning or taking a pic of the chart/diagram?
http://www.thepinballwizard.net/index.php?p=product&id=1561
ebay.com link » 1997 Williams Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Rubber Ring Kit
i'm getting ready to order some superbands and need some help.

You could always just go to Titan Pinball and select the game title. They have Most games itemized with a rubber parts list and sizes. Personally, Titan is the Only place I would shop. Good Luck.

#103 6 years ago

ty. i'll check that out.

1 week later
#104 6 years ago

Scored the original MM. I am now a member of the club.

52997553340__27E9B981-5A33-4787-92BE-14FFFE62DA84 (resized).JPG52997553340__27E9B981-5A33-4787-92BE-14FFFE62DA84 (resized).JPG

#105 6 years ago

welcome; congrats.

1 week later
#106 6 years ago

i fug'd up my tilt graphics gameblade install the other day. got some bad wrinkles on the left side. is there any way to iron those out or maybe get a replacement, even second-hand?

#107 6 years ago

I need to replace the bulb for the red dragon. Can anyone point me in the right direction for and LED. I saw the bulbs that pinball pro has but I prefer and LED bulb. Thanks in advance

#108 6 years ago

there's a bulb in the dragon?

#109 6 years ago

It's a flasher. I never knew there was anything special about it.

http://pinballpro.net/shop/medieval-madness-dragon-lamps-mm-1/

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I need to replace the bulb for the red dragon. Can anyone point me in the right direction for and LED. I saw the bulbs that pinball pro has but I prefer and LED bulb. Thanks in advance

I don't have a lot of experience with LED flashers but all of them that I've seen are larger than a 906 so you'd have to check for physical size. Comet is usually my go-to for LEDs but again, I don't usually convert flashers to LED with a few exceptions.

1 month later
#111 6 years ago

so i hate the alternating troll modes: smack-a-troll, troll madness, etc. specifically when a troll pops up during play and knocks a ball into the glass. can't stand it. regular trolls is fine, since when they go down, they stay down. i don't see anywhere in the settings where i can disable just those things. i don't really want to completely disable them either. any thoughts?

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

so i hate the alternating troll modes: smack-a-troll, troll madness, etc. specifically when a troll pops up during play and knocks a ball into the glass. can't stand it. regular trolls is fine, since when they go down, they stay down. i don't see anywhere in the settings where i can disable just those things. i don't really want to completely disable them either. any thoughts?

Maybe the name “madness” applies here

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

What?? A good glass hit is the best!

Stop worrying and love the THWACK!

#115 6 years ago

I bought this MM from the original owner a few years ago. It is an HUO game I added a few mods. ( Color DMD, Prosound, gold body armor, pinblades, two headed fire breathing dragon, laserific topper, Invisiglass, lighted back board, catapult led board, Cointaker LEDs throughout, led skulls on castle, damsel in the tower, lighted flipper buttons, lighted moat, shaker kit, lighted posts, complete cliffy set, black out mod and 24kt gold nugget key chain) Im happy to be a part of the MM club.

793A49A0-0E9B-461C-AC31-F5877938D4C1 (resized).jpeg793A49A0-0E9B-461C-AC31-F5877938D4C1 (resized).jpeg

AA0A78C5-3873-43E2-9D1E-9FE1F57BBA46 (resized).jpegAA0A78C5-3873-43E2-9D1E-9FE1F57BBA46 (resized).jpeg

#116 6 years ago

Lights on!

74D7C14C-4A94-4081-AC9A-56322B3EB226 (resized).jpeg74D7C14C-4A94-4081-AC9A-56322B3EB226 (resized).jpeg

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

What?? A good glass hit is the best!
Stop worrying and love the THWACK!

sorry, i don't like it. i'm a girl.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

sorry, i don't like it. i'm a girl.

I have to agree with gunstar. And just curious, what does being a girl have to do with this?

#119 6 years ago

i forgot it's 2017. i meant to say, i scare easily. another example: i disable/disconnect all my knockers.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i forgot it's 2017. i meant to say, i scare easily. another example: i disable/disconnect all my knockers.

I admit, at home the knocker is a little much. But the chance of an airball or glass hit causing a break is basically zero so you don't need to worry. Besides, it keeps you on your toes!

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

It's all good... and your 2017 comment made me chuckle. Because of that exactly, I read and re-read your post several times before deciding to reply. I was thinking it was some type of test, but in the end, I figured just letting you know I had no idea what you were referring to was the best thing.

#122 6 years ago

How often do you guys get air balls going over the castle walls and sometimes landing on the towers? I see this quite often on my machine. It seems to occur when I hit the troll targets diagonally causing the ball to launch.

#123 6 years ago

never seen that. the towers should have round plastic toppers on them to prevent that. either way, again, mine doesn't do that.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I admit, at home the knocker is a little much. But the chance of an airball or glass hit causing a break is basically zero so you don't need to worry. Besides, it keeps you on your toes!

yeah, not worried about the glass breaking. just don't enjoy the loud bang.

keeping me on my toes is right. similar to TRON's disc. balls come flying out of that thing so fast sometimes. it's tense, but at least they're not flying into the glass.

maybe i just need a headphone jack for MM. kind of ridiculous, but maybe.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

How often do you guys get air balls going over the castle walls and sometimes landing on the towers? I see this quite often on my machine. It seems to occur when I hit the troll targets diagonally causing the ball to launch.

I had to bend my (troll) switches forward a tiny bit and put 2 pieces of foam in them to keep the ball from flying wildly, I still get good switch contact

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I had to bend my (troll) switches forward a tiny bit and put 2 pieces of foam in them to keep the ball from flying wildly, I still get good switch contact

Thanks I will look into that. Can someone post a pic of those Domes on top of the towers please? I do not have those. Did they come with the game or were they mods?

#127 6 years ago

Finally in the club after a long wait. Found a very nice original, and it's cleaning up incredibly well!

MM01 (resized).JPGMM01 (resized).JPG

MM03 (resized).JPGMM03 (resized).JPG

MM02 (resized).JPGMM02 (resized).JPG

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Finally in the club after a long wait. Found a very nice original, and it's cleaning up incredibly well!

Congrats!

#129 6 years ago

Happy to say after a very long wait I am joining the club,.
Does anyone have or know where to get the original key ring chain/fob??

#130 6 years ago

Can anyone do me a huge favor? I need a very high resolution and focused picture of the duke of bourbon insert. I would like to get a waterslide decal printed, and this would help me out tremendously. Thank you in advance! I believe it needs to be a top down angle, so it can be printed to scale and with the right angle. Thank you!!

#131 6 years ago

pinbits plastic protectors set: are they oversized and extend passed the factory plastic? i tried to save money and bought a set off ebay and they are exact size; no protecting lip. not doing it for me.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

pinbits plastic protectors set: are they oversized and extend passed the factory plastic? i tried to save money and bought a set off ebay and they are exact size; no protecting lip. not doing it for me.

Yeah, they're oversized by a bit.

#133 6 years ago

Can I join? Does prior and hopefully future owner qualify for the secret club?

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Dodgefolks:

Can I join? Does prior and hopefully future owner qualify for the secret club?

If you own a mm or just love it, you’re in the club! Boom... come on in so we can take this outside!

3 weeks later
#135 6 years ago

Let my first MM go - now looking to get back into the club....

#136 6 years ago

Does a shaker add much to the overall experience to this title as it does with others? My STLE wouldn’t be the same without it. Just trying to figure out a possible purchase of this great pin!

#137 6 years ago

i would think it'd be just as cool. haven't had the experience on MM though.

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Does a shaker add much to the overall experience to this title as it does with others? My STLE wouldn’t be the same without it. Just trying to figure out a possible purchase of this great pin!

Can you still get a shaker for an Original MM??
If so, where?
Id love one .

#139 6 years ago

pinbits, i believe.

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I bought this MM from the original owner a few years ago. It is an HUO game I added a few mods. ( Color DMD, Prosound, gold body armor, pinblades, two headed fire breathing dragon, laserific topper, Invisiglass, lighted back board, catapult led board, Cointaker LEDs throughout, led skulls on castle, damsel in the tower, lighted flipper buttons, lighted moat, shaker kit, lighted posts, complete cliffy set, black out mod and 24kt gold nugget key chain) Im happy to be a part of the MM club.

What's with the mountain side blades?

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

pinbits, i believe.

It always says sold out

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from richyrich:

It always says sold out

fair enough. didn't check stock. i wasn't totally interested. famous last words...

#143 6 years ago

Try emailing Pam... sometimes the website is a lil out of date.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from richyrich:

Can you still get a shaker for an Original MM??
If so, where?
Id love one .

I spoke to them about the shaker motor. She said some people had problems with them not working correctly, and some they worked fine for. She was never able to figure out why this was. So she is hesitant to advertise them. She did say she would gladly make me one. I'd trying calling them.

#145 6 years ago

I bought one that I was never able to get to work.

2 weeks later
#146 6 years ago

Hi guys, I'm finally in the club. An original MM is my holy grail pin so I am one very happy pinhead

#147 6 years ago

Congratulations Whitewater. You are sure to enjoy your MM for a long time to come.
You have a really nice collection of pins.

#148 6 years ago

WPC 4 life.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

Hi guys, I'm finally in the club. An original MM is my holy grail pin so I am one very happy pinhead

Great stuff.Got to love a good original.
I am still waiting for mine.
Its on the way, just need the ship to land Down Under.

So how do you rate it??
Living up to expectations?

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from richyrich:

Great stuff.Got to love a good original.
I am still waiting for mine.
Its on the way, just need the ship to land Down Under.
So how do you rate it??
Living up to expectations?

It is a really fun game, and I believe it deserves the hype it gets. Very enjoyable for the whole family. I also love the fact that it is an original and I am familiar with fixing and maintaining 90's Bally/Williams. I would be nervous about maintaining a new remake as I am unfamiliar with the new technology.

Quoted from freegame450:

Congratulations Whitewater. You are sure to enjoy your MM for a long time to come.
You have a really nice collection of pins.

Thanks, it sure isn't going anywhere for a long long time

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs
Other
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in/page/3?hl=dodgefolks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.