(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,506 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by dmacy
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_0854 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_0855 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11.02.56?AM (resized).png
IMG_1348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1346 (resized).jpg
IMG_1350 (resized).jpg
DSCN3314 (resized).JPG
DSCN3310 (resized).JPG
DSCN3309 (resized).JPG

There are 1,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 31.
#1001 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Just finished putting the Royal addition topper on my original MM machine. Had to do a few additional modifications to fit it correctly, but I think it turned out great.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What kind of modifications did you have to do? Never understood why CGC never made these for the originals. They could have been simple, maybe just adding a few lights to it. I know they would have sold a boat load of them.

#1002 1 year ago

I have somebody working on my topper to put it on my Williams MM… that comes this Thursday!

Looking forward to seeing what he has done to it.

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

What kind of modifications did you have to do? Never understood why CGC never made these for the originals. They could have been simple, maybe just adding a few lights to it. I know they would have sold a boat load of them.

This was a all or nothing style topper to install. That is its pretty much a permanent addition. Had to drill four mounting holes at each corner and one larger 1-1/4" hole in the middle back for the cabling. They give you a template for drilling the holes. Since this is an orginal MM the back corner drill holes goes through the upper cabinet metal plate on each side. Once drilled, I removed these plates as you install T-nuts on the underside and then reinstall the plates.
When this was all done and test fitted it. Again because it is an orginal the four cabinet bolts heads lifted the topper up and it didn't sit flat. So I went ahead and bolted it down some to create dimples on the underside of the topper. Removed the topper and drilled large enough holes (not too deep, just enough for the bolt heads to be covered) where the dimples were located at and reinstalled. By doing this last step the topper now sets flat against the head top.
Hopefully this all makes sense. I can take pictures of the finished product in details if you like.

#1004 1 year ago

This was a all or nothing style topper to install. That is its pretty much a permanent addition. Had to drill four mounting holes at each corner and one larger 1-1/4" hole in the middle back for the cabling. They give you a template for drilling the holes. Since this is an orginal MM the back corner drill holes goes through the upper cabinet metal plate on each side. Once drilled, I removed these plates as you install T-nuts on the underside and then reinstall the plates.
When this was all done and test fitted it. Again because it is an orginal the four cabinet bolts heads lifted the topper up and it didn't sit flat. So I went ahead and bolted it down some to create dimples on the underside of the topper. Removed the topper and drilled large enough holes (not too deep, just enough for the bolt heads to be covered) where the dimples were located at and reinstalled. By doing this last step the topper now sets flat against the head top.
Hopefully this all makes sense. I can take pictures of the finished product in details if you like.

Nope, it makes perfect sense to me. I appreciate you taking the time to give such a detailed explanation.

I’m still on the fence on getting this topper for my original. MM is my favorite Williams pin and it’s been sitting in my gameroom for many years, so I’m just trying to give it some additional bling. Been looking at your pics quite a bit and I appreciate you posting them.

#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Nope, it makes perfect sense to me. I appreciate you taking the time to give such a detailed explanation.
I’m still on the fence on getting this topper for my original. MM is my favorite Williams pin and it’s been sitting in my gameroom for many years, so I’m just trying to give it some additional bling. Been looking at your pics quite a bit and I appreciate you posting them.

First, you are welcome appreciate the comment. I 20220411_170437 (resized).jpg20220411_170437 (resized).jpgtoo was on the fence about the topper, mainly because it interacted with the remake machines only and it's cost (this will change here soon, so keep an eye out for a plugin play board that will work with the remake topper and original machines). I was never a topper guy, but recently in the last few years have got into them more only if I liked their look. Just didn't want a piece of plastic up there with a light on it.

My MM is the one machine I have owned since I got into pinball and is still one of my favorites.

Okay, thought I would share with you some pictures of my machine. I have done alot of mods to it over the years with some no longer available and some are my own creations, enjoy.

20220411_170519 (resized).jpg20220411_170519 (resized).jpg20220411_170514 (resized).jpg20220411_170514 (resized).jpg20220411_164545 (resized).jpg20220411_164545 (resized).jpg20220411_164601 (resized).jpg20220411_164601 (resized).jpg20220411_164611 (resized).jpg20220411_164611 (resized).jpg20220411_165734 (resized).jpg20220411_165734 (resized).jpg20220411_165738 (resized).jpg20220411_165738 (resized).jpg20220411_165755 (resized).jpg20220411_165755 (resized).jpg20220411_165759 (resized).jpg20220411_165759 (resized).jpg20220411_165805 (resized).jpg20220411_165805 (resized).jpg20220411_165813 (resized).jpg20220411_165813 (resized).jpg
#1006 1 year ago

Anyone have full playfield scans for MM? Needed for pf restore

#1007 1 year ago

First, you are welcome appreciate the comment. I [quoted image]too was on the fence about the topper, mainly because it interacted with the remake machines only and it's cost (this will change here soon, so keep an eye out for a plugin play board that will work with the remake topper and original machines). I was never a topper guy, but recently in the last few years have got into them more only if I liked their look. Just didn't want a piece of plastic up there with a light on it.
My MM is the one machine I have owned since I got into pinball and is still one of my favorites.
Okay, thought I would share with you some pictures of my machine. I have done alot of mods to it over the years with some no longer available and some are my own creations, enjoy. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry, I was wiping the saliva off of my computer screen after observing your pics.

I have almost the same mods, but your playfield lighting blows mine out of the water. Checked on pinside shops and found (1) of the toppers, but they wanted over $1200 bucks for it. I even tried to order it, but it wouldn't let me do it and I had to call the company. Well, I did and the guy who answered the phone wasn't friendly or helpful and acted like he just wanted to end the conversation, stating he wouldn't come down on price because it's the last one he had and the shipping would be $60 bucks. He also stated they are short on staff in the office and I would have to call back later in order to purchase the topper. Let's see, you're charging double the price of the topper (with high shipping), was rude on the phone, and wouldn't even take my order, so I thought to myself they must not need my money so I'll take my business elsewhere. They still haven't responded to my past emails inquiring about the topper, so they must be making bank there to turn away a customer.

Still on the fence, but a buddy of mine stated CGC might re-release the MM pin and hopefully make some more toppers, so I might just ride out the storm and get one of those.

#1008 1 year ago

I just used ultra sticky double sided servo tape on my CGC topper, no need to drill holes or fabricate anything. Can easily be removed in the future.

B5DB793C-0518-47C6-A54A-D7B161E8BE30 (resized).jpegB5DB793C-0518-47C6-A54A-D7B161E8BE30 (resized).jpegDF48C346-D597-4246-89D0-ED1E0882DA90 (resized).jpegDF48C346-D597-4246-89D0-ED1E0882DA90 (resized).jpeg
#1009 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I just used ultra sticky double sided servo tape on my CGC topper, no need to drill holes or fabricate anything. Can easily be removed in the future.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was thinking of the same thing, hoping some strong Velcro tape would secure it good enough. Thanks for posting your pics.

1 week later
#1010 1 year ago

There’s a reason why I traded Godzilla LE for this. Mmroyal is the only game I ever see my
gf playing when I’m not home! This one is bolted

D5B99405-8FAF-4BA1-A7FB-736660461D1E (resized).jpegD5B99405-8FAF-4BA1-A7FB-736660461D1E (resized).jpeg
#1011 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

! This one is bolted

In the wrong club ... this is the original MM club , but congrats on your acquisition... they are fun games .

#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

In the wrong club ... this is the original MM club , but congrats on your acquisition... they are fun games .

my bad I swear I saw remakes in here. Maybe it was just the topper.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1013 1 year ago

The MM topper arrived last week! Put it
On my MM. As the topper will stay with the game I drilled through the top.

Took out the 4 bolts from the brackets allowing the topper to sit flush and screwed it in at the front.

The topper ties into the Flashers for the Moat & lower side castle. It uses a board for LED Lights that you can change the pattern of the
LEDs in topper.

The power- it is connected to 12v regulated at TP100 and ground at TP107 using croc clips..

Would prefer to get a connector for the power and run it from somewhere else.. could anyone share where they have taken power from on the driver board

96BE2272-EA81-4B3A-8995-25E4F1240F74 (resized).jpeg96BE2272-EA81-4B3A-8995-25E4F1240F74 (resized).jpegB83112AB-57E0-4F28-B4F6-66EA6719A308 (resized).jpegB83112AB-57E0-4F28-B4F6-66EA6719A308 (resized).jpeg
#1014 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The MM topper arrived last week! Put it
On my MM. As the topper will stay with the game I drilled through the top.
Took out the 4 bolts from the brackets allowing the topper to sit flush and screwed it in at the front.
The topper ties into the Flashers for the Moat & lower side castle. It uses a board for LED Lights that you can change the pattern of the
LEDs in topper.
The power- it is connected to 12v regulated at TP100 and ground at TP107 using croc clips..
Would prefer to get a connector for the power and run it from somewhere else.. could anyone share where they have taken power from on the driver board
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd probably get a 12v power supply and run it of the service outlet.

#1015 1 year ago

Looking for a MM playfield- CGC or CPR Gold.. or if any left Illinois Pinball.

What ya got!

2 weeks later
#1016 1 year ago

I have a few sets of barrel spot light covers left. PM me if you are interested. They are hand painted and have real rope accents. The go right over the existing light with 3m adhesive and can be installed or removed in 10 sec.

5F7CB3D7-4DA5-4700-B017-1DCF37109B5C (resized).jpeg5F7CB3D7-4DA5-4700-B017-1DCF37109B5C (resized).jpeg
#1017 1 year ago

Heres My Medieval Madness Royal Edition 6/250

20220510_003345 (resized).jpg20220510_003345 (resized).jpg20220510_002629 (resized).jpg20220510_002629 (resized).jpg20220510_002704 (resized).jpg20220510_002704 (resized).jpg20220510_002707 (resized).jpg20220510_002707 (resized).jpg20220510_002724 (resized).jpg20220510_002724 (resized).jpg
#1018 1 year ago

Looking to a buy an original MM in good condition, preferably in the Michigan area.
If you are thinking about or know someone who might be thinking about selling their machine, please PM me.

Thanks

#1019 1 year ago

Looking for opinions on how to proceed. I’ve had an original MM in my (small) collection for about 16 years, the family loves it. But when we acquired it the playfield had the usual issues: wear around the Merlin hole and slight damage to the joust insert where the ball drops from the shooter lane. I look at the newer MMr, with the color HD graphics and the cool topper, and I wonder if I should put my name on the list for the remake? A colorDMD isn’t as nice as the HD upgrade, but it would still be an upgrade plus its not like you stare at the DMD while playing. Some have put the topper on the original MM, and boards to integrative it are in the works. So that’s an option.

So what should I do? Should I buy a repro playfield and do a swap (Micro??). Pull my existing playfield and have it repaired/restored? Or pull the entire trigger on a switch to a MMr? Trick out my vintage WPC-95 version, or start over with the CGC version? What are other original MM owners thinking?

-Sandro

#1020 1 year ago

Keep what you have ... repair or restore it! Think there are some issues with the Mirco playfields so use caution there.
If the originals weren't so great there would be no remakes ...
Good Luck

#1021 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Keep what you have ... repair or restore it! Think there are some issues with the Mirco playfields so use caution there.
If the originals weren't so great there would be no remakes ...
Good Luck

Agreed, keep your original. Why would you trade out for a reproduction? Just to have a finished machine? Restore your original. Nothing is like owning the original Bally/Williams machines. That's why MM and other Bally/Williams machines still after 25 years rank in the top 5 machines to own and why they make remakes of them. They play amazing!
I own nothing but originals, MM, MB, CC and would have nothing less. You already own the best, just restore it to its beauty.

#1022 1 year ago

Hello, the drawbridge of my recently acquired original mm starts to behave badly ( basically stuck half lifted and never go flat anymore ) I see there are different options of “improved assy” on the market ( one at Marco one at mantis ) which are two good names, any advice?
https://mantispinball.com/product/medieval-madness-castle-gate-upgrade/
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22033-M
Also does changing the motor will do any good? Pandora box offers a new redesigned board is it useful?
https://www.pindorabox.com/product/medieval-madness-drawbridge-motor-board-2/
Notice this is the 12th pinball in my collection and I have almost fully fixed a TZ a ToM and a Woz ( hard ) so you can go technical

#1023 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

changing the motor will do any good?

check and see why the mech is failing , take motor apart and see if the gear is binding? or another issue why its not performing as should !

#1024 1 year ago

Thx transprtr4u will obviously do, but I am still curious on opinion between the 2 “improved” assy

#1025 1 year ago

Check the front two pivot points on the bottom of the drawbridge. Ball hits peen them. Pound/file flat if that is happening.

LTG : )

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1026 1 year ago

Will do LTG thx again. ( once I am allowed to leave my room cauz Covid )

#1027 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

Hello, the drawbridge of my recently acquired original mm starts to behave badly ( basically stuck half lifted and never go flat anymore ) I see there are different options of “improved assy” on the market ( one at Marco one at mantis ) which are two good names, any advice?
Also does changing the motor will do any good? Pandora box offers a new redesigned board is it useful?
Notice this is the 12th pinball in my collection and I have almost fully fixed a TZ a ToM and a Woz ( hard ) so you can go technical

If you choose to replace the drawbridge I would do the Mantis one. I replaced mine with the Mantis one when I restored it over 15+ years ago and never had a problem with it since. I also think the one at Marco is probably the same one with a higher cost.

#1028 1 year ago
Quoted from etien:

WMS changed the drawbridge mech design during production with the newer design being easier to access/repair/replace the motor & gears (both are detailed in the manual). Not sure the improved “thicker” portcullis/gate repro design is necessarily needed for home use, it’d depend upon the condition of yours as to whether to replace.

I’d suggest inspecting where/why the drawbridge is get stuck - you can disconnect the drawbridge from the gearbox shaft and move it by hand. This will help determine if a mechanical issue with the actual drawbridge or with the motor/gears. I’d suspect damage to the bottom actual drawbridge from the ball

#1029 1 year ago

Thanks for all those precisions. I secured ( screwed harder? Doesn’t seem English/polite) the round bracket that hold the motor harm to the bridge and this seems to have done the trick.
I guess I am done moding for the time being.

366DBEC4-E768-4721-9EB4-FEFEB76AC92D (resized).jpeg366DBEC4-E768-4721-9EB4-FEFEB76AC92D (resized).jpeg
#1030 1 year ago

If you ask me, troll eyes, color dmd, nomorereset, mantis protectors and anyPinRam no are a must. The illuminated blades, speaker led and the new topper are great. The apron, blue powder coating, transparent lighting backboard and the mirrored backglass are nice. The figurines ( troll Merlin dragon damsel ) and plastic protector are a question of taste. Don’t ask me the total cost.

1 week later
#1032 1 year ago

I just finished setting up my MMr at the NWPAS that opens for the weekend tomorrow and I now have a non functional drawbridge. I could use some quick troubleshooting ideas. I packed the game up last night and it worked as expected. Today after transport and setting the game back up. the drawbridge is stuck in the down position. Here is what I have tried;

1) Double checked connection to the motor control board.
2) Power coming in to the control board looks good. I looked around and didn't see any obvious fuses out.
3) In test mode the motor does nothing, but it seems to get warm.
4) I can manually spin the motor shaft pinion gear by hand and it seems to turn the gearset fine. It isn't obviously blocked.
5) Power off motor windings measure ~9ohms.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'll have limited time in the morning before the show opens to get it working. Thanks!

#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Separate power source - does motor spin ?

Meter - does motor get power ?

#1034 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Separate power source - does motor spin ?
Meter - does motor get power ?

1) spins by hand with power off.
2) I don't think so, but I took quick measure, so I would want to test again to be sure.

#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

1) spins by hand with power off.

If it's not getting power, spins doesn't matter.

#1036 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

If it's not getting power, spins doesn't matter.

What I mean is it spins free so there doesn't seem to be a physical obstruction. Powered on, under test it doesn't move at all

Is there a schematic for the control board?

#1037 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Powered on, under test it doesn't move at all

Do you have a meter ? Is there power at the motor ?

4 weeks later
#1038 1 year ago

I’m doing a group buy for the outer orbit ball guide for those building a MM. Message me if interested.

83FC9629-9C0F-41A9-865F-EEE53D833397.jpeg83FC9629-9C0F-41A9-865F-EEE53D833397.jpeg

#1039 1 year ago

My build is coming along, just waiting for new cab to arrive.
I'm doing an interactive apron and back board like I did for Attack from mars....

Printing test run next week and will post up testing.

Can't wait to get it finished!

IMG_20220619_175000_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220619_175000_01 (resized).jpg
#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from KJS:

Printing test run next week and will post up testing.

Hoping your selling these after you post them...

#1041 1 year ago

Nice workbench ... by the way

3 weeks later
#1042 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

I’m doing a group buy for the outer orbit ball guide for those building a MM. Message me if interested.
[quoted image]

Last call if anyone else wants in this group buy.

#1043 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

Last call if anyone else wants in this group buy.

Is this for the really long metal guide that goes all the way around the joust loop, if so count me in.

#1044 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Is this for the really long metal guide that goes all the way around the joust loop, if so count me in.

It is! Added you to the list.

The part itself is $26.33. The group buy is to save on the $150 shipping cost for a custom order from SendCutSend by splitting that with all buyers. Because this piece is almost 60" long it is over the limit they will normally ship.

The guide is this 60" big boy...

20220302_170640_1_.jpg20220302_170640_1_.jpg

If anyone is planning to scratch build or restore a MM, this is your chance to get this one at a good price.

#1045 1 year ago

it is back ... after 4 years out for long-delayed renovation (guy got busy with dream job), NOS playfield, 2-headed dragon, OCD non-flickering GI LEDs, black powder coated, colorDMD, new decals, NVRAM, topper etc.
Photos to follow...

1659045151276 (resized).jpg1659045151276 (resized).jpg1659045151303 (resized).jpg1659045151303 (resized).jpg1659045151325 (resized).jpg1659045151325 (resized).jpgmm_wms_label1 (resized).jpgmm_wms_label1 (resized).jpg
#1046 1 year ago
Quoted from matthewra:

Photos to follow...

It's been 5 minutes, what's taking so long ?

#1047 1 year ago
Quoted from matthewra:

it is back ... after 4 years out for long-delayed renovation (guy got busy with dream job), NOS playfield, 2-headed dragon, OCD non-flickering GI LEDs, black powder coated, colorDMD, new decals, NVRAM, topper etc.
Photos to follow...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

Where's you find the NOS playfield?

#1048 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

It is! Added you to the list.
The part itself is $26.33. The group buy is to save on the $150 shipping cost for a custom order from SendCutSend by splitting that with all buyers. Because this piece is almost 60" long it is over the limit they will normally ship.
The guide is this 60" big boy...
[quoted image]
If anyone is planning to scratch build or restore a MM, this is your chance to get this one at a good price.

Is this metal guide the only unobtanium part when doing a scratch build? I've been trying to find a MM to restore but a scratch build would be the better path unless there are too many unobtanium parts.

#1049 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Is this metal guide the only unobtanium part when doing a scratch build? I've been trying to find a MM to restore but a scratch build would be the better path unless there are too many unobtanium parts.

I literally have bought every single part for my PF build except this guide. MM is one of the easier games to scratch build right now because so many parts were made for MMR and are for sale at PPS. I had to order a lot of things from EU/AUS as well but the exchange rate is favorable right now, which helps.

The biggest problem is probably getting a wire harness, but I’m buying 500’ spools of all wire colors, striping it myself, and building my own.

Feel free to hit me up if you have questions.

#1050 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

I literally have bought every single part for my PF build except this guide. MM is one of the easier games to scratch build right now because so many parts were made for MMR and are for sale at PPS. I had to order a lot of things from EU/AUS as well but the exchange rate is favorable right now, which helps.
The biggest problem is probably getting a wire harness, but I’m buying 500’ spools of all wire colors, striping it myself, and building my own.
Feel free to hit me up if you have questions.

Good to know. I'll look more into it later today. Did the secondhand market push prices up where it is cheaper to scratch build this thing now? Is there a link with playfield photos to guide you on assembling the entire playfield? I did read that you can use either the original MM playfield or the MMr playfield as the only difference is the holes underneath for the circuit boards. Hopefully I can find a used worn playfield as I like restoring those.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in/page/21?hl=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.