(Topic ID: 72263)

Williams Org Medieval Madness Owners Club *-* The door is open ... c'mon in !!

By Thor-NL

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_141241 (resized).jpg
20240406_141238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240330_121443540~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1970 (resized).jpeg
20240329_161549 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_113138876 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112451390 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240329_112318126 (resized).jpg
DSC04563 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_7772 (resized).jpg
IMG_7796 (resized).jpg
IMG_7791 (resized).jpg
IMG_7838 (resized).jpg
IMG_0856 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
There are 1,528 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.
#1 10 years ago

Old or new owners, lets share the love and pic's of this GREAT pin.

Please leave the old vs new bickering and the money-talk at the door

Join in and share your tips, tricks, links and stories.
Show your beautiful gem

MM-Full.JPGMM-Full.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I stack for maximum multiball.
Typically decide before game based on my recent shooting if going for castle first or everything else first.
All the while troll troll troll targets to get them going sooner rather than later.
Ideally complete it all and RTK I do like that dragon topper you have.
This is still my second favorite game to date for just plain old simple fun. (AFM being first to me)

Oh merlin how I hate you...... most critical times it bounces out.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I... I do like that dragon topper you have.
This is still my second favorite game to date for just plain old simple fun. (AFM being first to me)
Oh merlin how I hate you...... most critical times it bounces out.

I to like the topper, they are available here : http://tilttopper.webs.com/ See some pictures and video.

I wouldn't mind to have a AFM by MM's side

#5 10 years ago

Best game ever!

#6 10 years ago

10 years ago a waitress asked me if i could lend her the translite of the MM for a day or two .
So i took it out and gave it to her .
When she gave it back she told me she went to a tattoo artist and had the flying cow tattooed to her arm
which is on the left of the translite .
Nice idea .

9 months later
#7 9 years ago

After years of waiting, finally got a nice MM. Just such a great pin!

#8 9 years ago

Excited I get to get in. Wait I don't have one yet! Still waiting

#9 9 years ago

great game!!!!!

#10 9 years ago

First game I ever bought sight unseen. After I did the MM web site for WMS, I decided I *had* to get one of my own, so I ordered one from a distributor (not as easy in those days as it is now).

My wife is a big Monty Python fan and I was sure she would love the game. She did (still probably her favorite game), but she thought I was nuts for paying $3800 for a pinball machine. She did take pictures of the unbox ing and setup, but the prints/negatives are buried in the boxes of photos we have never gotten around to organizing in photo albums.

My favorite modern game by a very wide margin. Glad that MMR will allow many more to enjoy this fantastic game!

#11 9 years ago

I just have a package of sad looking MM plastic protectors. Hopefully next month I'll be able to install them.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

After years of waiting, finally got a nice MM. Just such a great pin!

Congrats!!!
Well worth the wait huh?

#13 9 years ago

I purchased a pinbits MM shaker kit from a fellow pinsider and installed it this weekend. Everything went very smooth and pinbits put together a very solid kit.

14975723790_844ef73019_z.jpg14975723790_844ef73019_z.jpg
#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

First game I ever bought sight unseen.

That's what I'm doing with my MMr order. Had never seen one, but I WANT one!!!

#15 9 years ago

I bought mine from a guy who had it folded up for years in the garage. Best game ever made IMO. Left folded up in the garage cause he just didn't play it anymore. Nicest reimport i had seen in a long time. Still a game that get's my heart pumpin hard.

5 months later
#16 9 years ago

New mod for Medieval Madness from Leesparts.com. Light up your Merlin hole when it will score Merlins Magic, Extra Ball or Trolls. Thank you!

http://www.leesparts.com/products/mm-merlin-light.html

MMMerlinMagic300400.jpgMMMerlinMagic300400.jpg
MMMerlinTrolls300400.jpgMMMerlinTrolls300400.jpg
MMMerlinExtraBall300400.jpgMMMerlinExtraBall300400.jpg

#17 9 years ago

My favorite game still after 10 years.

Spoiler Alert. I use 2 cool tricks you might want to find out for yourself so don't read this.

My home strategy is to:
-Take the chance and kill 3 castles to get extra ball lit
-Then bring the drawbridge down to setup the 4th.
-Only then shoot for extra ball so I might get destroy castle gate from Merlin. Don't shoot if Trolls is lit
-Get minimum of 2 madness lit and if I don't have trolls lit. Shoot the lock until I start Castle Multi-ball or light trolls.
-Once Trolls is lit I try my luck with the other 2 madness before starting Madness Multi-ball
-Once Madness multi-ball starts I try to destroy trolls to start Troll madness.
-If I get Trolls and start Troll madness, i bash trolls until I get Master of Trolls.
-Then I go for castles until the end of multi-ball
-Then try to pick up any madness I didn't get and start Royal Madness.
-On Royal Madness shoot Catapult with first shot. Then try to get 1 of every shot to advance 1 of every champion to BFTK or hopefully get the extra ball
-I then try to advance Madness but always try to light trolls before starting it. If I have Master of Trolls I spend my time on castles
-At this point I shoot the lock to start Castle multi-ball either for an extra ball or to get Castle Crusher
-If I light BFTK, I see if I can start Royal Madness first because that is so cool to shoot BFTK with Royal Madness going
-There are other things that come along that I let happen but don't shoot for

858MM is my best with a drain with the 3rd BFTK lit. I still think about that.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Congrats!!!
Well worth the wait huh?

Yes! MMr did me the favor of allowing me to buy an original MM for much less than I could have in recent years. A local nice MM was getting no bits and price went down finally low enough I could afford it. Still had to sell 3 other pins, but was worth it!

I like the look of the Merlin mod!

#19 9 years ago

Here's mine, it's just beautiful! It has pinballbulbs' ultimate led kit, pinbits shaker, playfield & mantis protectors installed. The armor is black with tiny sparks. The only thing missing is the color-dmd...

WP_20150312_20_47_59_Pro.jpgWP_20150312_20_47_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20150312_20_48_23_Pro.jpgWP_20150312_20_48_23_Pro.jpg

9 months later
#20 8 years ago

2015-11-28_16.53.35_(resized).jpg2015-11-28_16.53.35_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#21 8 years ago

Just found me this club... I'll have one soon, an original... I thought this club would be bustling with all kinds of fun stuff, but only one page after 2 years of creation

Well, I'm very excited to join, I've wanted one for the longest time. Cheers!

2 weeks later
#22 8 years ago

oops wrong club . Post deleted

#23 8 years ago

My B/W lineup. All restored and all awesome.

20160219_150610_(resized).jpg20160219_150610_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#24 8 years ago

Joining the club

I think the members here play their games instead of post

I'm almost done, feels like I've put 150 hours into this, the flipper basses were loose, all of the pops were broken, and so much black under the inserts I almost broke out the power washer, ha

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I think the members here play their games instead of post

Must be it

Looking great! You will enjoy this soo much

#26 8 years ago

I certainly will, I tore it all down and cc the playfield, adding flicker candles to the castle towers, chrome flipper bats, chrome lockdown bar, chrome rails,
Trolls with interactive eyes, sunlight gi, 3d translite. Led matched inserts... A boy's dream

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I certainly will, I tore it all down and cc the playfield, adding flicker candles to the castle towers, chrome flipper bats, chrome lockdown bar, chrome rails,
Trolls with interactive eyes, sunlight gi, 3d translite. Led matched inserts... A boy's dream

Where did you find the flicker candles? Are they just flickering LEDs?

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

My B/W lineup. All restored and all awesome.

20160219_150610_(resized).jpg

Nice W/B collection. My son is a long time patient at CCMC - so he's a big Reds fan and is most impressed by the Reds stool!

Maybe it's just your lighting, but if not consider adding some colored LEDs behind those great translites.

Love my MM. With the AFM they seem to be the 2 favorites in my collection.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Where did you find the flicker candles? Are they just flickering LEDs?

Flickering LED's off eBay, I dremeled out every window on every tower and also repainted all of the window trim, glad that parts over

I also painted the detail on the castle, like the spears, skulls, ladders, and the rat

I found a very small pic on google image search of a led lighting scheme for the translite, wow it looks great after following it...

More pics as I progress

#30 8 years ago

Can't wait to see some pics

#31 8 years ago

Here is my baby, lot of love went in her!

mm3_(resized).jpgmm3_(resized).jpg
mm2_(resized).jpgmm2_(resized).jpg

#32 8 years ago

ah good to see there's a club.. I joined about 15 years ago
it's still one of my favorite games.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

lot of love went in her!

And it shows !! Dropdead gorgeous!!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Here is my baby, lot of love went in her!
mm3_(resized).jpg
mm2_(resized).jpg

I really like the gold chains!

#35 8 years ago

Here is my Medieval well..... sort of.

DSC_0013_(resized).jpgDSC_0013_(resized).jpg

#36 8 years ago

I need some help... My drawbridge is broken, so I've ordered the gears with shaft to fix my broken gear, in the mean time I have a new gear set on the old shaft (that is not staying on properly)

But I think I've put the parts back together improperly , can someone please post pictures of this area from several different angles with their flash on?

Thank you in advance!

#37 8 years ago

Think this will help ...

mm-gear-01_(resized).JPGmm-gear-01_(resized).JPG

mm-gear-032_(resized).JPGmm-gear-032_(resized).JPG

#38 8 years ago

thank you
I figured it out after scouring the internet and pondering its operation for a few hours, finally got it operational.... a little strange that marco sells the gears but not the shaft.... my gear and shaft was missing a tooth, and was grinding. I placed the new gear on the old shaft and placed some solder on the shaft to build it up because the marco gear hole is too big for the shaft. after everything was installed, the gear was turning on the shaft (not good) so i used the iron to melt the gear on to the shaft... so far it's working pretty well, 10 games in, fingers crossed

#39 8 years ago

Easy enough to make a shaft out of 4mm stainless wire. I had to when building my MM

#40 8 years ago

Almost done... Just a few small things left

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I really like the gold chains!

Thanks guys! Yea I painted up the castle a little and added a bunch of lighting mods too, went with gold trim:

mm4_(resized).jpgmm4_(resized).jpg

mm5_(resized).jpgmm5_(resized).jpg
mm6_(resized).jpgmm6_(resized).jpg

10 months later
#42 7 years ago

Is this the only original mm owners club? Not very active? I see lots of mmr ones?

#43 7 years ago

I have several MM playfield decals to give away. I'd appreciate it if only people that needed them inquire. The decals don't have any coating on the top so they will require mylar or clearcoat over them. PM me with requests.

Here's what I have...
- Super Jackpot
- Jackpot
- F, I, R, E from inlanes/outlanes
- Joust Victory
- Extra Ball
- Star
- Arrows
- Lock 1, 2, 3

#44 7 years ago

Hey guys I need a little help, my ORiginal mm...

The trolls are not popping up during gameplay, unless I go into test first and then coil test the trolls until they pop up, usually three or four power cycles on the coil gets them to pop up, then in gameplay they work just fine. Any help here?

#45 7 years ago

Picked up this beauty over the weekend.... such a treat to play.20170225_181220 (resized).jpg20170225_181220 (resized).jpg20170225_234316 (resized).jpg20170225_234316 (resized).jpg20170225_234316 (resized).jpg20170225_234316 (resized).jpg20170225_234341 (resized).jpg20170225_234341 (resized).jpg20170224_234144 (resized).jpg20170224_234144 (resized).jpg20170224_234240 (resized).jpg20170224_234240 (resized).jpg

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Hey guys I need a little help, my ORiginal mm...
The trolls are not popping up during gameplay, unless I go into test first and then coil test the trolls until they pop up, usually three or four power cycles on the coil gets them to pop up, then in gameplay they work just fine. Any help here?

Thats very very odd

#47 7 years ago

If you have an extra Pinbits' Merlin Hole protector and/or shaker available for a MM, do let me know via PM.

Here are links to above-mentioned items:
https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_1&products_id=186
https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_1&products_id=445

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

If you have an extra Pinbits' Merlin Hole protector and/or shaker available for a MM, do let me know via PM.
Here are links to above-mentioned items:
https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_1&products_id=186
https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_1&products_id=445

That is actually a Cliffy protector. Passionforpinball.com, you likely will need to send an e-mail.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That is actually a Cliffy protector. Passionforpinball.com, you likely will need to send an e-mail.

I would not have guessed since it is not available on his website (I had checked that earlier): http://www.passionforpinball.com/mm.htm

I will send him an email, thanks

2 months later
#50 6 years ago

Anyone have any extra water slide decals? I could really use the duke insert decal but I don't want to buy a whole sheet of them as I only need it for that one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,528 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medieval-madness-owners-club-the-door-is-open-cmon-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.