4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by ccope247
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190819_175621 (resized).jpg
    20190819_175330 (resized).jpg
    5F842D41-ECF2-4674-AED5-2D1900B86B4E (resized).jpeg
    4D6FC2E3-77EE-4412-AFDB-4C64384EC3C6 (resized).png
    3001544d54ac58050b6727c9d159b83a641dd992 (resized).jpg
    809ad53b44b29aa092bdedfa7dad2de8fd405676 (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

I have one of these on the way. Looking for cool mods. Need topper, shooter rod, speaker light ideas—And any other unusual ones. Thx!!

#2 4 months ago

the grass decals for the metal parts that lift up & cover the gophers etc... comes in a set really make it look better & I love the color DMD I added to mine

#3 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have one of these on the way. Looking for cool mods. Need topper, shooter rod, speaker light ideas—And any other unusual ones. Thx!!

Get plasma pop bumpers since they're referencing a storm for the mode where you shoot the bumpers.

#4 4 months ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

the grass decals for the metal parts that lift up & cover the gophers etc... comes in a set really make it look better & I love the color DMD I added to mine

Ditto... did these as well.

#5 4 months ago

As far as speaker lights go on Bally / Williams games....I would recommend the ones from Lighted Pinball Mods.They aren't the small light rings that shine directly at the player and they also aren't the ones that make it obvious that one speaker (speaker hole) is small while the other is large.

https://lightedpinballmods.com/product-category/lighted-speaker-kits/?swoof=1&paged=2&really_curr_tax=515-product_cat

His B/W speaker lights are a replacement speaker panel that makes both of the speaker holes the same size along with lit rings that can make both speakers look the same (even if you are using the original factory speakers that are different sizes) and light the entire visible grill area. You can tell a lot of time, thought and effort was put into them vs most other B/W speaker light attempts.

Doug - SpeakerLightKits.com

#6 4 months ago

Lighted Pinball mods wanted $65 just to SHIP the kit.

#7 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Lighted Pinball mods wanted $65 just to SHIP the kit.

Yeah, that would be strange...and some serious shipping price gouging I would imagine. I did notice it says:

This is only an estimate. Prices will be updated during checkout.

So that makes me wonder if the shipping fee would be updated (lowered) at final checkout....or possibly, they refund the shipping overage after the transaction is processed? In any case....I'd drop them a message and ask. I don't generally ship anything as big as a speaker panel, but I have to believe that $65 price would be asking way more than what it would actually cost to ship one.

I have no affiliation with them, or even experience with the product. I was just pointing them out to you as I think their Bally / Williams speaker lights look hands down better than what anyone else has done with them.

Doug

#8 4 months ago

Went all the way through until final click to give that a chance. I do like the product.

#10 4 months ago

Miniature golfcart topper!

#11 4 months ago

Laseriffic topper I have on mine, color dmd is great and I have a few hall mark caddyshack gophers on mine.
    Topper here..
    https://laseriffic.com/collections/pinball-toppers/products/no-good-gophers-topper

#12 4 months ago

Who can do matching green or blue powdercoated armor (legs, rails, LDB, hinges)? How much?

#13 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Who can do matching green or blue powdercoated armor (legs, rails, LDB, hinges)? How much?

I coated this one and another similar. Contact me and we can figure it out. We can do blue on top, green legs or vice versa. Everything i do is custom to the customer

3001544d54ac58050b6727c9d159b83a641dd992 (resized).jpg809ad53b44b29aa092bdedfa7dad2de8fd405676 (resized).jpg
    #15 4 months ago

By far the ultimate mod would be the dancing gopher topper.

I have ordered one and hopefully I can hack the wiring and integrate it into gameplay.

#16 4 months ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

By far the ultimate mod would be the dancing gopher topper.
    I have ordered one and hopefully I can hack the wiring and integrate it into gameplay.

I have wondered if this could be done! Let us know how to do it if you figure it out. This would be the ultimate NGG topper

#17 4 months ago

I have this guy on top of my ngg. That is until my cat knocks it off more or less weekly.

4D6FC2E3-77EE-4412-AFDB-4C64384EC3C6 (resized).png
    #18 4 months ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

I have wondered if this could be done! Let us know how to do it if you figure it out. This would be the ultimate NGG topper

You can bet I will!

3 months later
    #19 11 days ago

Still a work in progress, but close enough to show.

The game integration is very basic as I am struggling with learning the programming of the Pinduino as well as figuring out how to access more inputs to allow for more specificity in the triggering logic.

5F842D41-ECF2-4674-AED5-2D1900B86B4E (resized).jpeg
    #20 7 days ago

I make custom golf ball shooter rods. Here's what it looks like on my No Good Gofers. And I use actual real Titleist Pro V golf balls. One of the best mods in my opinion for NGG or Teed Off. $45 shipped to the upper 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska and international shipping is extra. If anyone's interested, shoot me a message. Thx

20190819_175330 (resized).jpg20190819_175621 (resized).jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 20.00
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Toppers
    liorillusion
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 4,199.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside