(Topic ID: 31949)

-List the pins you have had in the order you would want them back

By wolfy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

1-TS
    2-BSD
    3-WW
    4-STTNG
    5-NF
    6-GNR
    7-TFTC
    8-CP
    9-WCS
    10-RBION
    11-HS2
    12-RCT
    13-FREDDY
    14-AMIGO
    15-STARGATE
    16-TEED-OFF
    1-7 These i would want if i had the room.
    8-16 never would want back

#2 11 years ago

Back to the Future
    Stargate
    Dirty Harry
    Bride of Pinbot
    Hook

#3 11 years ago

STTNG
    LOTR
    Pinbot
    Top Card
    Supersonic
    Stargate

Yes, I would take Bally Supersonic over Stargate if given the choice. I wanted to do a whole 'aviation' theme at one point with Space Shuttle, Supersonic, F-14 Tomcat, and some old EM theme like Blue Max or something.

#4 11 years ago

None of the pinball machines I've sold have been working (I bought a couple for $100 out of a guy's garage that had been there for more than a decade, neither worked), so I wouldn't want any of them back.

#5 11 years ago

Space shuttle
    Jokerz!
    Tz
    Cp
    Judge dredd

#7 11 years ago

Would love to have back: TAF -->coming back next week, BoP, SMB, Hollywood Heat, Congo, WWF, HS, DH, ToM

Would Like to have back: WCS94, GI, SP, SST, JY, JD, ES, BK2K, WWind, WTour, STTNG, Stars, Monopoly, WPT

Would take back if a super deal: LOTR, GnR, Elvis, High Hand, SnS, BBBB, FH, Cyclone, SWT, PotO, Simpsons (DE), NF, PZ, TSPP, SW

Stay the hell out of my game room: SM, Popeye, BCats, Comet, Deadly Weapon

#8 11 years ago

I've sold 7 pins, and the only one that I really regret getting rid of was WH2O. I just love that game, and will definitely get one back in my collection some day.

#9 11 years ago

FGY +1000000000
    SM
    BBH

I've only sold 3. I only miss FGY.

#10 11 years ago

MB sold 4yrs ago 3800.00
    cv 4yrs ago 3800.00
    tz 4yrs ago 2800.00
    afm 2 yrs ago ex wife sold for 4200.00
    cftbl 4 yrs ago 2500.00
    taf 4y yrs ago 2800.00
    who knew the roof would blow off on these pins. oh well... looks like a could have had 38k instead of 22k in pins

#12 11 years ago

AFM .....will have again soon
    CV
    MM
    GnR

These are probably the only ones I miss of what I've owned

#13 11 years ago

Stern Magic

#14 11 years ago

Afm
    Tspp

#15 11 years ago

IJ
    Centaur II
    TOTAN

These are really the only three I miss and would want back. I tried to get another IJ this year but have been unable to find one in my price/condition range. I'll never have another TOTAN at the prices they are going for. I might like another BBB someday if the prices come down but I'm not counting on that.

#16 11 years ago

World Cup Soccer
    White Water
    Congo
    The Shadow
    Dr. Who
    Terminator 3
    No Fear
    Shaq Attaq
    Comet
    Street Fighter 2
    Monte Carlo

#18 11 years ago

As with ex-girlfriends and ex-wives, once a pin is gone I don't want them back.

#19 11 years ago

TOM, PM, BS, IJ, MB, SC, BSD, FH, WW, BOP, KP.

LTG : )

#20 11 years ago

Fish Tales :- Come back all is forgiven...

TSPP, Shrek, Diner, and Wheel Of Fortune :- Yes I would certainly have those games back again, but there are other games to own and enjoy first.

Taxi, TOTAN, Scared Stiff, Elvis, Monopoly, Flintstones :- Gone but not forgotten.

Mr & Mrs Pac-Man, Pool Sharks :- I would possibly have those ones back again if they were a real bargain.

Vector, The Shadow and STTNG :- Do not darken my doorstep again!!

#22 11 years ago

Taxi is the only one I've ever gotten rid of. But a friend bought it from me so I could get my TZ.

I'm currently saving up to buy it back.

#23 11 years ago

Meteor because it was my first (but want a really nice one) + Getaway.

#24 11 years ago

Lasr War, and SM. I really miss my Laser War.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-list-the-pins-you-have-had-in-the-order-you-would-want-them-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.