Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gianfri
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which colour would you prefer in addition to the original amber for the segment led displays?”

• White 29 votes
      54%
    • Blue 25 votes
      46%

(54 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DR2518_7D_ori_ (resized).jpg
    DR2518_6D_ori_ (resized).jpg
    cover_ori (resized).jpg
    newdigit (resized).png
    20181014_201834 (resized).jpg
    20181014_164822 (resized).jpg
    Elektra3 (resized).JPG
    medusa_site (resized).jpg
    RollingStones (resized).jpg
    db7383056cfaf39bd518dc68770f22d394195706 (resized).jpg
    20180130_203510 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7118 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7116 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7100 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6405 (resized).JPG
    20170607_103535 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gianfri.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Dear pinball lovers, I have just launched a new budget Bally / Stern LED display and I would like to understand what could be the interest about different LED colours.

The original project consists in a fully plug & play and drop in display with original colour orange/amber.

Now, as you may know, producing LED segment displays with custom colour is quite an investment because you have to order big quantities, the story gets a bit more complicated when users ask you about different colours.

I have been already contacted by some customers about blue or white LED displays.

I would like to check with you if you would prefer another colour than amber and which one in particular since if I decide to produce a second option I would only go for one and not more.

Starting price for the complete display amber leds is 27.9€ (29.9$) in kit and 33€ (35$) assembled. Prices are in € because displays are designed and made in EU.
    Taking in account that different colours would mean additional expenses and investment, would you spend 3€ (3$) more for custom coloured LED displays?

Thanks for your feedback.

#4 8 years ago

I was thinking of white but then most of you come back to blue which makes me think that I haven't a clear idea

I would like to avoid ordering a big amount of white segment LED displays and never be able to recover the investment :/

#6 8 years ago

Sh*t
    I created the poll and then I typed "enter" by mistake and now I don't know how to correct it

#7 8 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion but it looks like I screwed it

My opinion is more or less like yours, I think that in general only few geeks like to spend too much time playing around, the rest prefers having the easy made solution to plug in.
    This could give advantage to the blue as ready to use solution.

PS
    I succeded correcting the poll!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

Free Bump
    1 Vote in 3 days. Seems to indicate there is almost no market for alternate color options.

Or no interest in Bally replacement
    In any case I have checked with my factory and price is 50% more for white led

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I'd go with White for endless choices now, and in the future.

Thanks,

it looks like "white" is the most flexible and preferred solution which was btw my primary idea.

Being part of a very small market it doesn't look like a good idea to risk too much in investing on too many options.
    It would be funny to know how many alternative coloured displays have been sold by xpin or pinled or rottendogs compared to the original amber colour.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

? Seemed like your primary idea was just going with blue initially lol.

if you read one week ago I wrote "white", of course doubts were there because I already got some orders with the "blue wish" which drove me to the Y choice.
    That's why I decided to test the interest.

I repeat I don't want to compete with you or anyone else, for me is a funny hobby and we could eventually be complementing each other with our project but something I'm really convinced of is:

- those items are mostly sold based on location and proximity.

US pinball lovers would probably go for US seller and US shipping while EU would go more for EU sellers and shipping. (which is finally perfect to me) even if I'm not against shipping overseas since I'm regularly doing it for my Zaccaria kits and displays.

#15 8 years ago

Totally agree with you!

at the end we are all trying to give a second life to old pinballs.

If you think of David Gersic who from US succeeded giving a second life to Zaccaria pinballs with his website, others like Homepin from Australia, Leon from Belgium, you and the others from US who create testing tools and conversion kits.

that's amazing

Let's go on and produce more.

1 week later
    #17 8 years ago

Here we are, I have just received my sample led and I'm a bit sad.
    It looks like they do need more power therefore they are less bright than expected.

20160331_001722_(resized).jpg20160331_001722_(resized).jpg

I'm not sure I will be able to make it but I'll do some tests on the main board in order to see if I can boost them a bit compared to the orange ones.

20160331_001806_(resized).jpg20160331_001806_(resized).jpg

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Less glare on the playfield glass could be a very good thing.

ehm.... I'm not sure I got it but...

the display I took the picture of was sitting on my AMEX monthly slip, no glare, no reflex
    Did I get it right???

The amber led is just much much much brighter than the others. Those are samples I have got from the factory and I have to double check with my commercial contact to understand

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I'm just saying that often people put super bright LEDs and displays in the backbox and then the whole playfield is obscured by glare.

I thought aboiut this second option in the interpretation, sorry, I'm not mothert tongue therefore sometimes I can miss something.

Yes, you're right, too much can really annoy but in this case believe me, it's toooooo less

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

I'm a bit jealous you got some led digits in already, even if just samples I need a different supplier.. lol.

No pini, do not be jealous, I already had an order going on and I only added the samples to the current order that's why I have them already.

The problem is that I asked for more and they told me that this model is not that common therefore no possible to have them quickly, which comes to the same situation as yours, have to wait if I want them.

Quoted from acebathound:

Forward voltage drop on WHITE or BLUE leds is far higher than on AMBER -- about 3.5v compared to 2.1v. That means if you're using 100ohm for AMBER to drive it at 29mA you'd need 56ohm with WHITE/BLUE to drive it similarly.
    (5v - 3.5v) / 56 ohm = 27mA
    http://www.oksolar.com/led/led_color_chart.htm
    At 100ohm you're only at about 15mA... so yeah, it'll be dim in comparison.

Thanks for the information!
    the other problem is that my board is not going to provide much more right now, I have to play around with the pwm :/

But it's fun when you play around in order to find solutions

4 months later
    #27 7 years ago

Dear pinball lovers,

I'm back from long absence, but I have finally received the new led digits.
    Will still need to make some tuning on the main board before having them.

You can find the amber display on ebay:
    ebay.com link: itm

And stay tuned because I could be selling them for a certain period of time with special promo price for US customers.
    Gianfri

2 weeks later
    #28 7 years ago

Dear Friends, here we are.

After some delay due to several projects I'm following here I have the new release of the budget and complete led display for Bally / Stern.

As you can see I have ordered both blue and white digits, but considering the results of the poll after running out of the first lot of blue digits I could just go into white.
    Amber / orange remain available as the respect the original aspect.

Pricing has been adapted in order to maintain the final price reasonable and within the concept of a "budget led display"

I'm still waiting for some components for the white/blue display but I expect to be able to ship them within 2 weeks.

Do not hesitate posting questions and ideas.

20160911_192107 (resized).jpg20160911_192107 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #29 7 years ago

Dear friends, the new display with blue and white led is finally available.

I decided to produce a first batch of displays with both colors available, I'll decide later if I will keep the choice or go to white and provide blue gels.

They are equipped with brightness regulation and are made with new technology components.
    A jumper installed onboard will give you the option to enable or disable the decimal dot.
    1Y warranty!

You can see the display here:
    cover1 (resized).jpgcover1 (resized).jpg

Elektra1 (resized).jpgElektra1 (resized).jpg

Brackets and black foam strip are provided in order to block the lamps light and give rigidity to the led module.

Display is already available on ebay:
    ebay.com link: itm

Do not hesitate to contact me for more info.

bracket (resized).jpegbracket (resized).jpeg

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Okay, quick question -
    For Stern displays, did you add any secondary circuits (latches) to enable the commas?

Hi, the commas are enabled with a jumper, you just decide whether you want it or not.
    Easy and straight forward I thing

PS
    thank you for remimnding me this detail, I have to add it on the description

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

very interested in 4 x 7's and 1 x 6 for a project in white
    also quote's on ebay for shipping to Australia
    where can I get gels from?

Coming back to your questions:

You're right, Australia wasn't available for shipping and the reason is that shipping to Australia is much more expensive than US.
    I sent you a PM in order to find a good solution.

Regarding color gels, you can find them everywhere on the web, just google it or ebay for it, "Gel color filter" are the magic words

1 week later
    #34 7 years ago

Have modified the AD with the following in order to better explain:

Do you want more colors?
    Just associate the white led digits with a color gel filter and you'll be able to generate as many colors as you want!
    Color gel filters are not provided with the display but are easy to find on Internet.

Let's have a resume of the advantages of this display:
    - No more nasty 190v High Voltage
    - Very low current usage, no worries for your 5v power regulator
    - One display is compatible with all similar pinball machines using 6 or 7 digits
    - You can easy enable or disable the dot for decimals
    - Led displays are modular, you can swap the 6 digits module with a 7 digits module
    - Easy to assemble, very basic knowledge is enough to do the job
    - Better stability with the angle brackets provided with
    - Plug&Play - no modifications needed on your old pinball machine
    - Brightness regulator

...should be a clear resume...

1 week later
    #35 7 years ago

Dear Folks:
    I have been asked about the pricing for full sets and here we are.
    For amber/original color:
    1 complete display: 29,9$
    Set of 5 complete displays: 140$
    For blue or white color:
    1 complete display: 32,9$
    Set of 5 complete displays: 155$
    International shipping to US with tracking: flat price 25$ (for a set)
    You can order sending a PM or directly to my email address: [email protected]
    You'll get a PayPal link with the total amount.
    If you have questions do not hesitate!

Added over 7 years ago: New website: www.pinballsolutions.eu

1 week later
    #36 7 years ago

Dear Folks,
    50% of the stock has already been sold, few sets still available and...
    ...Christmas has just arrived, I will run a sale action *FOR PINSIDE USERS ONLY* and give 10% discount on full sets.
    You can get advantage of this discount sending a PM or an email to the address above specifying your pinside nickname.
    Conditions:
    - Offer valid only for one week starting from today
    - Discount applies only on full sets (5 or 6 displays)
    - Only for pinside users
    Please be aware that this discount is not valid on ebay items.

Added over 7 years ago: Discount is only applied to sets in kit version to assemble.

#38 7 years ago

4 days and few more sets to go

Take advantage from this offer because there won't be soon another opportunity to give a new modern style to you pinball machine for a very low price.

Less than 26$ for an amber led display and less than 28$ for a white or blue one.

Send a PM or an email to the address: [email protected]

#39 7 years ago

Dear folks,

I would like to celebrate our new website with offer extended until saturday midnight.
    We have been motivated to push it in order to have it available and offer you the pinside special discount and the cart option with paypal direct payment.
    Graphical design will come soon.

You can find it here:
    http://www.pinballsolutions.eu

Coupon code: pinside
    Discount: 10% on Bally led displays

Enjoy it!

#40 7 years ago

Last day for this special offer.

1 week later
    #41 7 years ago

It looks like Bleu is the most loved one

Some pics from my customers:

xenon (resized).jpgxenon (resized).jpg

Pathom1 (resized).JPGPathom1 (resized).JPG

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

Blue looks really nice

Yes, you're right.
    I'll publish some pictures with white LEDs as they are now coming from customers.

#44 7 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you from

PinballSolutions.eu

animated-merry-christmas-image-0174[1] (resized).pnganimated-merry-christmas-image-0174[1] (resized).png

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Merry Christmas Pinball Solutions. Your blue displays look great, love the pic of them in Xenon.

Thanks Silver,

they look really nice and thanks to the brightness regulation you can really play with them.
    My future move will probably be to provide only white with gel filters, the results is on my opinion even better and on the other hand I'll reduce the stock management to only two LED colors.

#47 7 years ago

Dear folks,

the first production of displays has been almost sold out, new ones are getting into stock but I'm wondering what could motivate you more to buy those fantastic displays.

Looking forward to your comments or ideas.

Few details I wanted to share with you, those led displays are for me the best option you could find on the market, I have been searching around and there is no other LED display for Bally/Stern which gives you the lowest price on the market together to the perfect reproduction of amber color and display ratio.
    On top of those points you also have an embedded brightness regulator and the optional choice for blue or white LEDs.

So, coming to the original question:
    What would motivate you to move to those great LED dispays?
    Don't be shy and let me know what you think

2 weeks later
    #48 7 years ago

New presentation video just uploaded:

#49 7 years ago

New website graphical layout, visit our store!

At the same time I have discovered few things I will share with you.
    Apparently people are very motivated in copying our products and ideas, our LED displays have already been copied here in Europe by a company in Netherlands and I expect the same in US considering unusual single pieces orders from US with "ad hoc" new created accounts on ebay.

I will not complain about it because I consider that when others copy you this means you have done something good and useful, pinball market is not that infinite therefore it happens to overlap from time to time and sometimes solutions cannot be that different from other's ideas, the only thing I appreciate less is when people who are used to copy around are the first ones to complain being copied.
    Anyway we face competition as soon as it will rise

Sorry for this little off topic but sometimes I need to express myself somehow and thanks to those who have decided to support us buying our products.

1 week later
    #50 7 years ago

I'm working on some new fancy ideas... I'll be back soon

1 month later
    #52 7 years ago

Dear pinsiders,

I wanted to announce that starting from now a new release of the display will be shipped with new orders.

Same layout, same performances but you will be now able to chose between having the brightness regulation on the back or on the front of the display, useful in order to regulate it with the head door closed

I'll post some pictures later on this week.
    Gianfri

#53 7 years ago

I you can see the picture here

front (resized).jpgfront (resized).jpg

Feel free to give your opionion

Gianfri

#54 7 years ago

Some people asked me why we leave the plastics on the LED's face, well two reasons:

- to protect it from possible scratches during shipping
    - to let the possibility to black paint the LED's sides without any risk for the mat black finish of the LED

once installed in the machine it is better to remove them anyway.

I'll come later with more pictures and details.

2 weeks later
    #55 7 years ago

Some may be interested in knowing that our displays are fully compatible with the conversion of 6 digits displays into 7 digits displays.

One of our customers produced a fantastic video to show how easy was his work to apply the modification.
    It is clear that all depends on the CPU version your pinball machine is using and on the availability of modified roms.

But something is clear, our displays work in a transparent way.

The electronic board is unique for both 6 and 7 digits which makes any kind of conversion just transparent and straight forward.
    You can buy them in 6 digits configuration and just replace the LED module in the future if you want to have 7 digits after modifying your pinball machine.
    Nothing easier than this.

DOT can be disabled on 6 digits and can be activated on 7 digits in order to respect the original aspect.

Here you have the video:

3 weeks later
    #56 6 years ago

Dear Folks,

first I would really like to thank all those have been supporting our business buying our LED displays, you're really a lot and I thank you all!

Now I introduce to you the new frontal brightness regulation which is already available on the current version.
    Success is that big that some models are currently running out of stock, there could be some delay as soon as they will be out of stock so, if you're hesitating, just take the opportunity to buy (probably 'like the beer' ) the best budget display on the market.

Regards
    Gianfri

#57 6 years ago

Here a little example of how versatile is the white LED, I have used a blue filter in order to change the LED color.
    With this kind of option you can decide to change colors to your displays whenever you want or even apply different colors to different displays of the same set/pinball.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Man I'm glad I re-visited this thread as I'm about to be shopping for parts for another project including new LED displays.
    I saw lots of posts in here about how interested Pinsiders were about these, who has used them so far? How about providing some testimonials people?

Hi,
    thanks for coming back!

Hope some shy people will give their positive feedback, but of course I cannot oblige them

2 weeks later
    #60 6 years ago

Dear folks,

New displays coming back in stock this Monday so if you want to order you can finally proceed again

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just placed my order for 5 AS-2518-21 in WHITE, hopefully a can us color filtering sheets to alter the end color.
    I'll be eagerly awaiting them to arrive and will follow up in this thread after install.

Thanks for supporting me and good choice, the white LED is the most versatile if you like playing with colors.

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I just wanted to chime in and give a big thumbs up to gianfri.
    I quickly assembled all 5 of the 6-digit displays for playboy, and we chose the original orange. I wanted to go with pink or purple because of the color theme, but it's ultimately the client's final decision.
    I gotta say, they look great. I have the brightness cranked as high as it will go to mimic the brightness of the original displays.
    I did choose to paint the side of the led modules black before assembly.
    Top tip, find a piece of styrofoam to stick the legs of the displays into when painting so your solder will stick. Solder won't stick to painted legs.
    My kit was missing the .100 headers and sockets, but a quick pm and a few days later we were back in business!!!
    9/10 stars.

Of course big thank to you too for the full review.
    I try to do my best and I'm always available to solve any trouble would appear.
    Very good tip the styrofoam one

We are slowly breaking the ice and I hope more feedbacks will be posted.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

gianfri, do the 7 digits display work in Williams games? More specifically in Comet?

Dear Bugsy, pity but not, Williams displays are not compatible with Bally ones.
    They have one single electronic board controlling all the display modules and they work with different logic and voltage.

Gianfri

#70 6 years ago

Dear folks,

in order to reduce the final price I'm currently investigating on new shipping options therefore I would like to know if you would accept to extend the delivery delay in exchange of lower shipping fees and therefore a lower total price.

Gianfri

1 week later
    #72 6 years ago

Thanks Andriew for your feedback, I really apreciate it.

It seems that feedbacks are slowly coming back...

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I would be good with that!

Thanks for your feedback!!!
    Surprise arriving soon...

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Even though my machine is taken apart for playfield resto, I could not resist plugging in one of these displays to see how good they look. I did not get a chance yet to take pics with the backglass in place but here are a few images of before and after and with some filters. The filter media will need to be duplicated or more but overall I'm thrilled with these displays! The DIY kit instructions were very easy to follow and assembled rather quickly. I took the extra step of using IC sockets for all but those were supplied by me. Again, I am very happy with these displays, and will not hesitate to source more for my next project! FYI I went with WHITE LEDs.

Thanks man!
    If I wouldn't be sure about it I could have bet I have paid you for this great feedback.

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I'd have been willing to have a slower delivery option as my kits arrived via air freight. Not sure how the alternate shipping will save but for the price I paid, what I got was certainly worth every penny.
    Thanks Gianfri for the great product!

It needs some more logistic from my side so it's a bit more complicated but I'm going to run a trial test to see how it goes.

#78 6 years ago

Thanks for ordering!!!

Actually I should have said that it is not only for summer... but because of my Bday coming soon

#79 6 years ago

4 days to go!!!

Do not miss this opportunity to buy a full and complete LED display as of 25$

#80 6 years ago

2 days to go!!!

Let's resume few details and advantages which may have got lost in the all discussion:

- Low current usage, no worries for your 5v power regulator
    - One display is compatible with all similar pinball machines using 6 or 7 digits
    - Led displays are modular, you can swap the 6 digits module with a 7 digits module
    - Better stability of the led module with the angle bracket provided with
    - Exists in original Orange, Blue, White LED colors
    - 2Y Warranty
    - !NEW! rear or front brightness regulator
    - !NEW! additional jumper for 6 to 7 digits modification (simplify the connection of PIN12)

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

+1 for very nice product!
    I only wish my machine was all finished so I could really enjoy them.

Thanks man!
    It's always a pleasure get some nice feedbacks

#83 6 years ago

Last day to enjoy the 10% discount!!

Webshop: http://www.pinballsolutions.eu
    Coupon: pinside10
    Expiry: 21/Jun/2017

Quoted from gianfri:

Let's resume few details and advantages which may have got lost in the all discussion:
    - Low current usage, no worries for your 5v power regulator
    - Better stability of the led module with the angle bracket provided with
    - Exists in original Orange, Blue, White LED colors
    - 2Y Warranty
    - !NEW! rear or front brightness regulator
    - !NEW! additional jumper for 6 to 7 digits modification (simplify the connection of PIN12)

4 months later
    #84 6 years ago

Dear friends,

loooooong time I didn't post any news, I thought it was a good timing to show up.
    I've been extremely busy with all kind of projects, new products and so on... but now I'm here to announce a big BLACK WEEK SALE

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to US, CANADA & AUSTRALIA to all pinside users!!!!
    AWESOME, NO?

How to apply?
    - order via the website: www.pinballsolutions.eu
    - add your display set into the basket, you can buy as many as you want
    - apply the coupon blackisblack
    - enjoy the free shipping

Conditions:
    - valid until the 26th of November 2017
    - valid only on full sets of Zaccaria and Bally/Stern LED kit displays
    - valid only for US, Canada & Australia
    - valid only on www.pinballsolutions.eu

Don't hesitate contacting me by PM in case of difficulties using the coupon.

PS
    Any current open order will be granted with free shipping as well (I like when customers are happy customers)

#85 6 years ago

Thanks to all for supporting me.
    If you go on like that I'll be out of stock before the end of the action.

#87 6 years ago

Still few sets left
    Offer extended until Monday and 5% additional bonus discount!!!

I want to go crazy and offer you the best discount ever!

Don't miss it

How to apply?
    - order via the website: http://www.pinballsolutions.eu
    - add your display set into the basket, you can buy as many as you want
    - apply the coupon blackisblack
    - enjoy the free shipping + 5% discount

Conditions:
    - valid until the 27th of November 2017
    - valid on full sets of Zaccaria and Bally/Stern LED kit displays
    - valid for US, Canada & Australia
    - valid on http://www.pinballsolutions.eu

2 months later
    #91 6 years ago

Awesome job!

Thanks for feedback

3 months later
    #92 5 years ago

A customer with a freshly restored Rolling Stones sent me a nice picture with our classic amber LED displays and I share it with you:

RollingStones (resized).jpgRollingStones (resized).jpg

#93 5 years ago

... and since most of you are shy enough to post pictures I'll do for you

a nice Medusa with original amber color:

medusa_site (resized).jpgmedusa_site (resized).jpg

and another Elektra with blue and white displays:

Elektra3 (resized).JPGElektra3 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
    4 months later
    #95 5 years ago

Dear pinsiders,

some of you know already, others don't know yet, but our LED displays product range is quite large and goes from Zaccaria to Williams/Data East passing by Bally/Stern and Bally/Midway.

This said, it was long time that we wanted and needed to add something more in order to give a more professional aspect to our products but we also needed to find a good layout in order to fit all our displays.
    That's why it took some time get there.

So I'm happy to announce that starting from today all our LED displays including the Bally/Stern ones will be shipped with additional free "light shield foams".
    This means that no price increase will be applied to the actual products.

Let me therefore remind you the current simple price scheme:
    - same price no matter if you ask for 6 or 7 digits
    - unique price for a set of 5 displays no matter if 5 x 6 digits or 4 x 7 digits + 1 x 6 digits.
    - free "light shield foams"

But that's not all, for custerms who have already acquired our LED displays we will provide the "light shield foams" for free, a basic 10$ shipping fee will be required for the international shipping.
    If you want to request your free "light shield foams" just send me a PM and I'll come back to you with the payment details.
    This offer is only limited to users who have acquired our LED displays.

Here you find few pictures:

20181014_164822 (resized).jpg20181014_164822 (resized).jpg 20181014_201834 (resized).jpg20181014_201834 (resized).jpg

1 year later
    #99 3 years ago

Dear all,

long time I didn't give you good news on our Bally/Stern displays and now it's time to announce some big changes.

Our displays are called budget display because they intend to be the best compromise between performances, aspect and price and I really think they are the best and cheapest option on the market considering all aspects together.
    We want to continue on this path and since more than 4 year we have been constantly improving them keeping always with the same pricing.

Only one thing was missing in order to make them even better and we are proud to finally announce it:

We have finally produced a new LED digit which will give you hard time to distinguish the original displays from the LED ones.
    The new digits will be available in the original orange, blue and white color.

We will keep providing you both versions of the LED digits in order to leave the choice.
    Pricing will be different for the new digits but we will only charge the price difference for the new LED digits and we will therefore maintain our promise on the best price of the market for such a product.

The new LED digits are already available via the pinside marketplace and will soon be available on our website.

#101 3 years ago

Thanks for the interest
    Ads should appear on the bottom of the website during navigation.
    You can still open the Pinside shop manually in order to look for them.

I'm working on the pictures, I'll try to post some soon

#102 3 years ago

Long wait but here you have the picture of the new digits (original aspect)

newdigit (resized).pngnewdigit (resized).png
    1 month later
    #103 3 years ago

New pictures finally available, I'm so swamped that I cannot even concentrate on the marketing

DR2518_6D_ori_ (resized).jpgDR2518_6D_ori_ (resized).jpgDR2518_7D_ori_ (resized).jpgDR2518_7D_ori_ (resized).jpgcover_ori (resized).jpgcover_ori (resized).jpg
    5 months later
    #105 3 years ago

Dear Pinsiders,

long time I didn't post news about the Bally/Stern displays.

Here we are:

The orange generic LED digits are gone out of stock and will no longer be available.
    White and Blue generic digits are still available but with very low stock and will also be removed from catalogue once the run out of stock.

The only model we will permanently maintain in stock is the "Original Aspect Digit"

I thank you all for the continuous support you provide!

I wish you all the best
    Gianfri

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gianfri.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-interest-check-led-display-for-ballystern?tu=gianfri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.