(Topic ID: 292944)

how to get multiball on Frankenstein

By marty099

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Can someone briefly tell me how to get multiball on Frankenstein? Not sure mine is working. Purchased 2 mos ago

1 week later
    #2 2 years ago

I don't/haven't owned one, but here are the notes I have on multiball from the times I've played it. Hope this helps.

Creature MB: Ride ramp until 2-ball is lit at North Pole and R orbit. (as you get closer, the Lock 1 & Lock 2 lights will progress toward both flashing).
    (1) Lock ball in NP. Wait for big "6" to display on DMD.
    (2) Shoot lower R scoop (Geneva), NP, Ramp, or upper scoop (Sarcophogas) to lock in hurry-up JP value and start up to 6-ball MB.
    (3) Shoot both Ramp and L orbit for JP's (but they can move if Move Jackpot shot is hit). Ball is added.
    (4) Spell FRANKENSTEIN for 20M.
    (5) Shoot ramp for 100M Creature JP. (incr by 1M/spin @ spinner)
    (6) Shoot Sarcophogas scoop for 50M.
    (7) Shoot SJP that cycles b/w L orbit, NP, Ramp, and R orbit.

Geneva MB: Not very lucrative. Spell GENEVA via lit lower scoop shots. Relight scoop via R orbit shots, or on a timer from R inlane feed. During GMB, 4 JP shots are lit for 20M each. After collecting each, relite them at Geneva scoop.

#3 2 years ago

When I bought one I wasn't getting multiball either. Turned out that a switch on the ramp wasn't registering and that was stopping multiball from kicking in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-how-to-get-multiball-on-frankenstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.