Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1044 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_1097 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1094 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1096 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1095 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1093 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1092 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1091 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1090 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1088 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1089 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1087 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1085 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 1 year ago

How's the condition of the Loop-the-Loop?

I'll take the Fun House too.

Thanks!

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Hey Jay! Yes, you remember me having Fun House. That is one fun playing
    multi-player woodrail.
    On the Loop-the-Loop. The bg is pretty good. I used it on mine until I got one
    from bgresto. I probably wouldn't have gotten the repro if I didn't have the
    2nd Loop-the-Loop.
    The playfield is actually pretty nice. I believe no wear throughout
    the halfway figure 8 loop where the ball is launched.
    I believe the cab is faded, but solid. If you have interest, I'll take and post some
    pics.
    Say, did I see where you could use measurements for the cabinet's paint scheme
    of a game? If so, I believe it was a machine that I have. (T)

Would love to see pics of the Loop-the-Loop if it's not too hard to get to, thanks! Need to grab one of those at some point, you can never have too many coaster pins!

I just started stripping my Roller Coaster. Somebody did a sub-par paint job on it. The rest of the machine is super nice, so it's time to do something about the cabinet. I was hoping there was some old paint under there, but no luck. I only stripped a small test section so far. Planning to disassemble this weekend so I can dig into it further. If you have one, I could indeed use some measurements when the time comes to repaint.

#17 1 year ago

That playfield looks great! Thanks for pulling it out. I'm definitely interested. Will send a PM when I have more time.

Cool that your friend still has the Roller Coaster. If you can get over there I may get away with not doing a bunch of math when trying to scale of internet pictures.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-em-pins-considering-selling-trading-?tu=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.