Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 242 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by Darcy
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1602 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1601 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1591 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1587 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1537 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0730 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1507 (resized).JPG
    bank shot HS (resized).jpg
    IMG_1484 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1437 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1433 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_7760377_0 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2938 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1431 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Not high scores by any means, but I was able to turn over all 4 players and rack up a bunch of replays (3rd player turned over twice)
    [quoted image]

Pretty cool. That machine looks like a lot of fun and is now at the top of my EM wishlist.

1 year later
    #54 3 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

I recently put 9174 on my Flip A Card. I had the specials lit on the second ball which cuts scoring down because the Ace is a special so you get a replay but no scoring. I ran up 8 replays including a match. At least two of the specials were the Ace so that's another 1000 points I could have had. Have never rolled it. That's my best game since I've owned it.

That makes sense. Both times I’ve rolled mine, I never got the Specials lit. Once failing to get the Jack and the other time the elusive 7.

Both games I was able to rip the 500 point Ace rollover from the left flipper multiple times. The 12,320 game was still not enough to top Vic Camp’s top score.

0416C5EF-C182-4A08-A0C9-D5E87A13113A (resized).jpeg0416C5EF-C182-4A08-A0C9-D5E87A13113A (resized).jpeg3334B48F-3C72-46E5-8FB0-C599E6C14B23 (resized).jpeg3334B48F-3C72-46E5-8FB0-C599E6C14B23 (resized).jpeg
    11 months later
    #59 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, but your game probably tilts!

ha ha, yes it does.

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

To the Replay Big Boys, maybe nothing to get exited about, but
    for me, another High Score topped..
    [quoted image]

I approve.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from Snaggerbob:

Finally have my Big Brave scoring right and racked up some nice scores. Couple in the 130,000 range.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve never played the machine but those look like great scores in comparison to other Pinsider high scores and would be the top 2 on Big Indian. Well done.

2 weeks later
    #71 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

I'm pretty much 100% there's no other scores to compare this one with,
    but after quite a few games, this is the best I scored. 250 on the 1st ball
    set the path..
    [quoted image]

Nice job. That’s got to be a pretty rare machine.

4 months later
    #101 2 years ago

Can’t believe I rolled this one. My best score before was around 690,000 but I Just had one of those magical games that you never see coming. Rebuilt the flippers and pops a couple of weeks ago, kept the original factory coils and it plays fast and fun now like it was intended.

40CDA0D8-3776-49CE-9003-51600764846A (resized).jpeg40CDA0D8-3776-49CE-9003-51600764846A (resized).jpeg
    #103 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

From your reaction, I'm sure it was a once in a life time score, and I never
    played a Wild Card, but every time the game is mentioned, it reminds me
    when I was checking one out, but they would not come down from $200.00
    It was back in he 90s when I was picking up projects for $100.00 (and less),
    so I didn't pull the trigger. I'm now thinking big mistake. Cosmetically out of
    a 10, it was a 9.99 or better and always question myself when Wild card is
    mentioned..

I got mine for $300 and it had been sitting untouched in a garage for 25+ years according to the owner’s grandson. Playfield cleaned up and touched up pretty nice but the backglass is trashed. Got one ordered and now it’s back to playing 100%. Glad I found it.

4 weeks later
    #111 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

After giving me a quick hand moving a machine, a Friend and I played a couple games of
    B.H., and I happen to spin and top it again. 12,513
    [quoted image]

Your buddy said maybe next time you can top his 12,921, ha ha.

Nice game.

3 months later
    #142 1 year ago

Had a rare game the other night on my Space Mission, 404,160. My best ever on it. Of course the intermittent 100,000 light decided not to light up.

F4B5A8E2-1B85-4FF0-90FF-A1F77D9DBFAC (resized).jpegF4B5A8E2-1B85-4FF0-90FF-A1F77D9DBFAC (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #152 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

A couple days ago I beat the previous high of 615,280 on B.J. I had a
    hellava ball getting an extra ball twice on ball 5 and came so close
    flippin' her..
    [quoted image]

Nice. Just let me know when you get tired of it and want to sell. My grail pin.

#155 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Because last year another collector was interested in my 2nd B.J., is the reason I picked
    and went through the one I'd be keeping, and after playing a few games, I realized how
    much I liked its game play. Years ago I picked one up from an old time Vendor (a really
    nice one), and can now kick myself for trading it before shopping it out.
    However, I do know of another one within' driving distance. He's hard to get a hold of,
    but I'll keep giving it a shot, and if so, you'll be the first I'll get in contact with..

I appreciate that. Part of the fascination is the rarity of the machine but like you said, it’s a lot of fun to play too.

Would love to own one someday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sea_Wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-em-high-scores?tu=Sea_Wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.