Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dfrazer
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200728_160646 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200728_160701_1 (resized).jpg
    where'sthebeef (resized).JPG
    66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png
    YN6qUXj4HdXoY.gif
    2020-07-24_7-39-18 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200724-191155_Chrome (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    2020-07-23_17-01-49 (resized).jpg

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago

Well, that and don’t sell shit if you aren’t going to follow through with shipping it.

#52 2 years ago

Wow, I actually can empathize with the seller as I have let my laziness get the best of me at times. The fact that he admitted his guilt and is shipping the playfield, along with giving a full refund, shows his true nature. This man is not perfect, nor are any of us, but there is a certain perfection in how he handled his short comings in this transaction. Fuck cancel culture, this guy has my respect. Glad to hear it looks like everything will work out.

#53 2 years ago

Good on the seller if he makes it right, damn good.

Myself, I would be up all night, having a fit I haven't got my part out to the buyer, but that's just me. I parted out a busted up Pinbot once, and I was shipping multiples daily sometimes and I had anxiety I was missing someone.

#54 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball7507:

This is a public apology and admission of guilt which will be made right. No proof in words, there will be with actions.

Well done! I have renewed respect. You couldn't have resolved this any better in my book.

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Well done! I have renewed respect. You couldn't have resolved this any better in my book.

I mean the seller happily accepted payment on 6/11 and then basically lied to the buyer for 6 weeks to keep him hanging instead of just shipping the freakin playfield and chalks it up to laziness. The public apology and actions (if he follows through) to make the buyer whole elevate this situation from a crime to just horrible service overall but not something that deserves any kind of respect I think. If you can't do something as simple as ship an item you yourself have listed for sale then I would probably suggest not selling things in the future. Just my 2 cents

#56 2 years ago

Is no one going to question the sellers motive behind deleting all his correspondence with the buyer?

Are you all that gullible you just accept a one post apology?

Being lazy is one thing. But deleting all records you can between you and a buyer is not lazy.

#57 2 years ago

Lol. Yeah, good on the guy for fessing up and offering to make it right now. But let's pause and watch to make sure it happens before we put the dude in the Ring of Honor.

#58 2 years ago

OP. Please keep us posted if this "guy" follows thru on his promisses.
    If he does; then the business gets a "pass" from me. I still wouldn't do any business with the seller as his excuses seem hollow in the light of his employer possibly being bought to bear.

#59 2 years ago

Could this be the first time a beware thread has EVER ended on a positive note?!?

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Could this be the first time a beware thread has EVER ended on a positive note?!?

If he follows through, and I hope we find out, it will have a good ending.

#61 2 years ago

I think he might have only confessed because his employer put pressure on him due to the negative attention it drew for them and they wanted nothing to do with it. Losing business can be quite the motivator in a small community like ours.

#62 2 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Wtf no one takes responsibility for there actions let alone apologises these days, what is going on....

2020, man. It's not what you expected.

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

If he follows through, and I hope we find out, it will have a good ending.

I will certainly keep those who are following this thread in the loop as to any updates regarding the seller's previous comments to refund my money and ship the playfield out. While I cannot be 100% certain, I can't help but think that it was the pinsiders who read this thread that ultimately caused the seller to respond, which was my original intention. So THANK YOU!

I am choosing to withhold any comments on the seller's previous post until his actions have been implemented.

I would also like to make it clear that in no way I place any responsibility or blame, nor expect any action, from King_Jelly at Little Shop of Games. I simply listed that forum post that he made in hopes that someone could reach out to him for information on the seller. Regardless if the seller is his employee or not (we really don't know, and I prefer not to speculate), the transaction was not made via Little Shop of Games, so I could not hold that business responsible for one of their (possible) employee's actions outside that business' normal operations. The email address used for the PayPal payment was for an email associated with the seller's own business, NOT Little Shop of Games. Just wanted to put that out there for everyone.

#64 2 years ago

I find it extremely interesting that the seller took the time to post a public apology but hasn't contacted the seller.
    We can assume that as of 7 hours ago, dfrazer has not seen a refund. I am sure he would have updated us, to close out the topic.
    Seller says he will make it right with action, so we Will see

#65 2 years ago

How long does PayPal take to refund? Seconds. Lazy is not the word choose...

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

How long does PayPal take to refund? Seconds. Lazy is not the word choose...

My thoughts exactly Zitt, at this point it's still a scam/ theft. He says he already started the process, obviously not true.

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from kba78:

I find it extremely interesting that the seller took the time to post a public apology but hasn't contacted the seller.
    We can assume that as of 7 hours ago, dfrazer has not seen a refund. I am sure he would have updated us, to close out the topic.
    Seller says he will make it right with action, so we Will see

To respond to kba78's comment, no I have not yet received anything via PayPal or communications from the seller.

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

To respond to kba78's comment, no I have not yet received anything via PayPal or communications with the seller.

I kinda figured that was the case.

#69 2 years ago

Laziness clearly isn't the main driver... if I were that lazy I'd say after 2, 3, 4 weeks I just say screw it, apologize to the buyer and let them know that I can't be bothered to drop the thing off at UPS and refund their money. I don't continue to egg them on for 5 weeks then go radio silent and delete all communications and don't pop my head above sand again until I'm called out on a public forum and have my place of work disclosed. At a minimum money should have been refunded yesterday before he even posted his "apology."

#70 2 years ago

I can't believe he got all those up votes, I'm lazy doesn't cover I tried to rip him off and got caught.

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from jhoward1082:

Laziness clearly isn't the main driver... if I were that lazy I'd say after 2, 3, 4 weeks I just say screw it, apologize to the buyer and let them know that I can't be bothered to drop the thing off at UPS and refund their money. I don't continue to egg them on for 5 weeks then go radio silent and delete all communications and don't pop my head above sand again until I'm called out on a public forum and have my place of work disclosed. At a minimum money should have been refunded yesterday before he even posted his "apology."

That's what I'm saying, he took the time to respond here, but did nothing for the buyer. He could have refunded the money in less time, then it took to type an admission of guilt

#72 2 years ago
    2020-07-23_17-01-49 (resized).jpg
    #73 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball7507:

I will be rather brief with my response as admission of guilt is quick and elaboration is not necessary. Plain and simple this is purely out of laziness and dragging my feet. I have begun the refund process and the money will be refunded as well as the play field shipped out. It is 100% my fault as an individual and has no responsibility on anyone beyond myself.
    This is a public apology and admission of guilt which will be made right. No proof in words, there will be with actions.

How is the refund process going? Will it be processed by the end of this month?

#74 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Looks like we are all still waiting for that positive result to be confirmed. I do not recommend holding of the breath on this one.

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Looks like we are all still waiting for that positive result to be confirmed. I do not recommend holding of the breath on this one.

i agree..im saving every breath i got in case the virus gets me!

#76 2 years ago

Can't understand why he's getting so many up votes by being a late shipper. I still have him in the doghouse.

image (resized).jpeg
    #77 2 years ago

I changed to a downvote...

#78 2 years ago

A poll should be added to this thread - "Who gets their money first? dfrazer from PINBALL 7507, or beelzeboob from otaku for his busted Escalera?"

#79 2 years ago

Should have refunded before he even posted.

#80 2 years ago

#paydfrazer
    #getoffyerass

#81 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballOsp:

I changed to a downvote...

Agreed.
    I'm guessing he spent the money because he knew that he wasn't going to ship... Maybe he's out mowing lawns so he can get the money in his account.
    If/when he comes back with an actual refund and the op confirms refund; then I'll change my vote back.

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

A poll should be added to this thread - "Who gets their money first? dfrazer from PINBALL 7507, or beelzeboob from otaku for his busted Escalera?"

Waaaait a second, I missed that somehow... I know it was a while ago —The escalera was busted while Otaku was using it?? I gotta go dig up some threads now.

*edit: Back after over an hour of waging thru pages and pages of the gameseum thread. Wow I’ve been missing all the otaku drama For years lol. Glad I was able to roll in for the finale...*

On subject-
    I’m actually confused about pinball5705— I thought I read he was going to refund $$ AND ship the pf? He was too lazy to ship it before in 5 weeks after being paid but now he’s very motivated to ship it out at his loss for free? I have to agree — The whole dropping Of communication and correspondence deletion doesn’t sound like lazy at all. It reminds me of another thread on here about someone who sells custom mods and many angry customers waiting months and months and months for items paid for and supposedly shipped...

#83 2 years ago

Are we still in the refund processing stage of this exercise?

#84 2 years ago

He has been online again as of 24th July

Screenshot_20200724-191155_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #85 2 years ago

Will have to start swapping those upvotes to a downvote.... They had about a 24 hour window to make this right

#86 2 years ago

After the buyer is made whole ill change my down vote to an up vote, when I get around to it. I donno though im feeling kinda lazy.

#87 2 years ago

At this time it kinda boils down to Zero respect, for the buyer.

#88 2 years ago

What I find the most confusing is that there was never any 'strange' or 'tense' dialog between us the last time we spoke. Here's the last bit of correspondence I've had with the seller (Seller's personal comments have been blurred out, as I'm not going to expose his private business that had nothing to do with this transaction)

2020-07-24_7-39-18 (resized).jpg
    #89 2 years ago

His up votes are slowly going down, regardless of what he does this is really past the "make it right stage". He had that opportunity and chose to go right back to his scamming ways. Personally I feel he should be blocked from having "any transactions" on pinside from now on as it's obvious this is who he is not the circumstances he's under. Leave him on the site but block his ability to do any transactions.

#90 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball7507:

I will be rather brief with my response as admission of guilt is quick and elaboration is not necessary. Plain and simple this is purely out of laziness and dragging my feet. I have begun the refund process and the money will be refunded as well as the play field shipped out. It is 100% my fault as an individual and has no responsibility on anyone beyond myself.

Why didn't you take the actions and follow up with words? Words before actions is just another empty promise. Yet you have the gall to continue using this site daily and STILL refuse to communicate with the buyer. Removed my upvote.

#91 2 years ago

I honestly expect him to deactivate before the weekend is over, it seems to be the thing to do when acting out judging by Otaku and MrMoberg actions lately

#92 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball7507:

Right here! Post 47 folks.
    Still time to change to downvotes.
    Way to many up votes for admission of being a Lazy Jack off.

#93 2 years ago

UPDATE: I have received an email from the seller that the playfield is getting shipped out this morning, and I should have my Tracking # around 12:00pm or so.

Stay tuned.......

#94 2 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

Stay tuned.......

Can't this just be the end of this thread at this point?

#95 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Can't this just be the end of this thread at this point?

Nothing would please me more than to just get the playfield I paid for, and put and end to this topic.

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

Nothing would please me more than to just get the playfield I paid for, and put and end to this topic.

You now assume it's the playfield you paid for. You might be getting some junk

#97 2 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

UPDATE: I have received an email from the seller that the playfield is getting shipped out this morning, and I should have my Tracking # around 12:00pm or so.
    Stay tuned.......

Watching with anticipation.

YN6qUXj4HdXoY.gif

#98 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You now assume it's the playfield you paid for. You might be getting some junk

Haha, sure anything is possible. I'm trying to refrain from making assumptions as to the seller's reasoning or motives, or what will be in that box. $hit sometimes happens, so let's just wait and see.

The younger 'me' would have probably been a hot-head and lost my temper; the older 'me' has cooled down a bit. Lol...I say that based on a $200 purchase, now had it been $2,000.........

#99 2 years ago

I ready now turn the page

66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png
    #100 2 years ago

Is there a time limit on when Paypal will issue a refund? He could be stalling.

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!