• Bram stoker's Dracula 22 votes
    81%
  • Revenge from Mars 5 votes
    19%

(27 votes)

#1 6 months ago

Tell us about your choice

#2 6 months ago

Both great games... but very different. Dracula is great in a large collection and is a classic, but not super deep. RFM is good in a smaller collection because it’s more fun and has more modes.

#3 6 months ago

Had both. Prefer Drac. Much tougher. RFM is cool for what it is but I got bored.

#4 6 months ago

I own both RFM is a cool game to have because it's unique but BSD is a much better game.

#5 6 months ago

RFM is a lot of fun, but can get old sooner than most games.
BSD will keep you coming back for more and more. Its genius is in the simplicity.

#6 6 months ago

BSD...not close for me...

#7 6 months ago

Have to disagree ; but only because I own RFM and not Drac.
RFM is a great game. Love the comedy / one liners. "Other than that... how was the play"

With RFM_getting updated code... it remains a keeper in my collection. Now if I can just find a project AFM to go with it.
V2.1 just dropped and the author is preparing to sell professionally made harnesses for a Shaker upgrade. I think the harness will support a physical knocker too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside