Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Larry105
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A78FB573-C293-4EC0-8BE7-54CD4BB75808 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1921 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1891 (resized).jpg
    20190121_152359 (resized).jpg
    20190121_152321 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider feveredpinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey guys I've got a few simple questions y'all EM wizards might be able to answer relating to a 1961 United Playboy shuffle targette game. Not really anything mechanical related but still.

1st. The back door is a hinged door that sags, like no other, because of the weight of the components mounted to it. To my eye everything looks fine as far as the hinges and the wood itself. But what would most likely be causing it to sag? Are the hinge pins possibly bent and if anyone has repaired a door like this on any of their machines how'd you fix it? If I just replaced the door would that fix it or would the hinges need replaced as well?

2nd. This would be better if someone had one of these machines themselves I could get pictures from but the labels on the back have been eaten by rodents at one point. My question deals with the little round on/off switch things you turn with a screwdriver to either activate or deactivate. There are four of them. One is mounted by the score motor and disables it if needed for troubleshooting purposes. Then there is a group of three. One controls the bell and either tells it to ding with every score pulse or just when the 70 hole has been hit (as far as I can tell anyway.) One controls the lighting on the score reels and tells it to either shut off after a game or stay on at all times, and the third does God knows what. Was hoping someone might know by chance.

3rd. Deals with the fuseing. The top two fuses in my machine are both for main power I think. Mouse eaten labels again. Can't tell what the top one says other then 115v but the bottom of the two is labeled "low line". Is the top a "high line"? And which do I use? I remember reading something about this somewhere but want to be sure.

Thanks fellas.

20190121_152321 (resized).jpg20190121_152321 (resized).jpg20190121_152359 (resized).jpg20190121_152359 (resized).jpg
    #3 5 years ago
    Quoted from nomo:

Regarding High line vs low line voltage. You only use one. Typically the high. Put the fuse in there and leave the low voltage fuse holder empty.

Check. Thanks for the reply.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider feveredpinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-61-united-shuffle-targette-questions?tu=feveredpinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.