• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Blutarsky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201215_142602 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Hi Kent,

That switch would have to open up if you're even going to use the coin chute associated with the W, so I'd say that is someone's hack at attempting to keep that n/c switch closed.

Can you tell from the schematic which of those two n/c switches is the one in the start circuit? I'm guess that the hacked one is it simply because of the hack but you never know.

Another backbox animation game, huh? Hope that one works better than the other one we worked on. I've never seen this game and had to look it up, another of those nudger's delights with all those drains in the middle.

Good luck with it. Wonder why it was being trashed.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

Hiya, Scott. I got Universe from firefighter. He was sitting in a N Ia convenience store with a pinball encouraging wife who saw the machine in the bed of a pickup. She alerted him and they found an heir was moving it to a dump from a Lake Okoboji basement. He did a deal and then we did a deal and I snuck it to my basement unbeknownst to my wife. Whew! I, too, think this switch basis the schematic is the W NC switch in the start circuit. The game was set to free play (probably well after the hack). Just seemed weird and I was curious if this was some kind of common procedure back in the day. In other good news I was able to find some serious miswiring in the Lightning Ball G relay we worked on and the game now plays as intended. It may be the fav of my bunch. I was thinking post covid Smokehouse with you just the other day. Stay loose.

I somehow believe I'd never be able to sneak another game into my basement. If I tried I'd have to move them out of the basement so I'd have room to sleep down there.

I remember you saying you'd finally found that LB problem. That was a mess.

Any time on the 'que.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

As soon as you'd like on the que! I'd like to see your revitalized Gigi, too.

LOL well it looks really nice sitting there in the shop with the playfield guts piled up on a piece of plywood on the playfield glass.

Matt still has the playfield. It's coming along, getting closer. I told him to take his time and I'm not going to rush him now. Believe me I'm anxious to get it finished but patience is a virtue right? From his updates it will be well worth the wait.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Blutarsky:

Ok so no Gigi. In the spirit of the receiving gifts season, Scott, I'd love to see/play your FAC. That and 'Que stand a chance? Better chance than KU tnite?

Sure on both. Cab come out really nice and the game plays well. Playfield is about as good as I can do myself. Playfield touchups are not my strong suit.

TTU will probably go off from three which is what we seem to face constantly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emsinkc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-59-gtb-universe-w-extra-chute-relay-question?tu=emsinkc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.