(Topic ID: 275564)

Wanted '55 Chevy

By Chrlbrwn88

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

skoda-car-old-parked-autumn-show-41263160 (1) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    titz (resized).jpg
    c10 (resized).jpg
    173 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5661 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Wanted '55 Chevy

Added: 2020-08-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 30th, 2020) • Ended: November 11th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Ok. Thought I would throw this out there. Anyone have a 55 Chevy that they would want to trade for some pins? Not looking for a project. Not looking for a trailer queen. I gave up hot rods for pinball and now I'm looking to give up pinball for hot rods. Would like to find something relatively close for an easier transaction. Let me know. Let's talk. Let's make it happen! Thanks in advance.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Chrlbrwn88's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Chrlbrwn88's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Springfield, OH, US

#2 3 years ago

What titles would you have for trade? I have a 56 Belair paints good, interior good runs. Needs noting all stock

#3 3 years ago

Available pins are:

AC/ DC Luci
    Game of Thrones LE
    Iron Maiden premium
    Spider-Man Vault
    Walking Dead pro
    Bride of Pinbot
    Rollergames

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from bayareapinster:

What titles would you have for trade? I have a 56 Belair paints good, interior good runs. Needs noting all stock

Let’s see some pics !

#5 3 years ago

i have a 55 bel air convertible i would just sell for 32k - it's in great shape and has 10k miles or so - i don't remember - haven't driven it in 2 years - i did start it up a few weekends ago when i started all the antiques. you can actually see my car here - yes it's fiberglass and cost 60k plus to build - thanks ed

http://www.prototyperesearch.com/55chev.htm

#6 3 years ago

Don't have a 55 how about a 1970 AMC Gremlin movie car! lol

IMG_5661 (resized).jpgIMG_5661 (resized).jpg
    #7 3 years ago

what movie ?

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

what movie ?

Several commercials as well as the Johnny Dep movie Blow. Mostly a stand in but the car was on a movie lot for its primary life and oddly still looks and drives like new. Even has a complete Levi Denim interior lol.

173 (resized).jpeg173 (resized).jpeg
    #9 3 years ago

nice , was this recently listed for sale or at an auction , seems i have seen the movie shot before with johnny Dep

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't have a 55 how about a 1970 AMC Gremlin movie car! lol
    [quoted image]

Thanks for sharing. Really cool.

#11 3 years ago

Don't have a 55 but I do have an 86 Corvette with 56k clicks. Been in my garage for the last 8 years. I'd trade it for TWD.

#12 3 years ago

Love the Gremlin

#13 3 years ago

Two Lane Blacktop baby....the only way to go. A ‘55 210 Gasser....

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Don't have a 55 but I do have an 86 Corvette with 56k clicks. Been in my garage for the last 8 years. I'd trade it for TWD.

Nice looking Vette. Appreciate the offer, but holding out for a '55.

#15 3 years ago

Sunday after work bump.

#17 3 years ago

By now you coulda had this Vette torqued out and a blue haired babe droolin in the passenger seat.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

By now you coulda had this Vette torqued out and a blue haired babe droolin in the passenger seat.

Are you calling me old! Lol

Oh, maybe you just called my wife old. You're on your own there. I'm not in it. Lol

2 weeks later
    #19 3 years ago

Had some nice offers, but distance was an issue.
    Although a '55 is at the top of my list would also consider other rods or muscle cars.

#20 3 years ago

You might not like my '57, since its a four door, but it was the star of a major motion picture..

c10 (resized).jpgc10 (resized).jpgtitz (resized).jpgtitz (resized).jpg
    #21 3 years ago

Not a'55, but it should do!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #22 3 years ago

OH SHIT MAN....SCORE!!

#23 3 years ago

Nice, but had you waited just a little longer to pull the trigger you coulda had this...and it isn't my daily driver--I only ride in this baby on alternate Sundays.

skoda-car-old-parked-autumn-show-41263160 (1) (resized).jpgskoda-car-old-parked-autumn-show-41263160 (1) (resized).jpg

#24 3 years ago

scotch and skoda !

1 week later
    #25 3 years ago

Couldn't do the '32. Just wasn't what I was looking for. So I'm on the hunt for a '55 again. Had a lot a great offers for some really nice hot rods and muscle cars. Distance was a big issue on most of the offers. So hoping to find someone with a '55 that isn't halfway across the country.

#26 3 years ago

October 1st. Welcome to the next level of Jumangi bump.

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-55-chevy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.