5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mizzou
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hello All!

On October 20th, my wife Kathy and I will be hosting our third annual Pinball for Penny charity tournament. All proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the INOVA Children's Hospital NICU. The tournament is in memory of our daughter Penny, who passed away four years ago. Come on out and enjoy a fun time for a great cause! Any questions just let me know, I've included a link to the event below. Additionally, lunch will be included and provided by mission BBQ. So, for 20 bucks you get a great day of pinball and lunch. Big thank you to our sponsors listed below.

https://pinholicsanonymous.com/home/pintervention-championship/quinn-october-20-2018/

Sponsors:
    Jersey Jack Pinball
    Stern Pinball
    Pinbulbs
    Ball Baron
    Glory Days Grille
    Carpool
    Lost Rhino Brewing Company

The grand prize will be a deluxe LED lighting kit of the winners choice donated by pinbulbs

#3 5 years ago

Thank you for supporting our NICU! Right now I would suggest using this linkwww.inovachildrens.org/giveback, under designation choose other, and then in the comments field have your donors make note of Pinball for Penny.

2 weeks later
    #4 5 years ago

Bump for exposure...also we are happy to announce that mission BBQ will be catering the event this year. Come on out anf bring your appetites! additionally pinbulbs has graciously agreed to donate our grand prize again this year. An ultimate LED kit! Thanks so much to mission BBQ and pinbulbs!

1 week later
    #5 5 years ago

Bump, come on out for a great day of pinball and food provided bymission bbq! I updated the list of our sponsors on the original post.

2 weeks later
    #6 5 years ago

Bump..come on out sat. We'll have 10 games in the lineup (royal flush has been added) so walk on's are welcome. PM me for the address. 20 bucks gets a fun day of pinball and lunch from mission bbq!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-3rd-annual-pinball-for-penny-charity-tournament-in-nova-?tu=mizzou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.