5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1473 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1472 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

If anyone may have or had a League Leader, I have one question. All is going fine
    except when hitting a "Super" Home Run, after scoring, the Super Home Run Relay
    remains energized which than allows no more balls to be able to be pitched down the ramp.
    Everything is pretty logical, but I don't see what de-energizes the S.H.R. coil, and for
    sure it's not suppose to remain energized. Any help would be appreciative..
    Also, I had the two Hit decals made along with a couple other decals for the machine if
    anyone could use them. LMK on any ideas.. (T)

IMG_1472 (resized).JPGIMG_1472 (resized).JPGIMG_1473 (resized).JPGIMG_1473 (resized).JPG
    3 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

has a league leader and i could use a set of those . im not sure how to figure out your question ? and i have a couple of questions too. does yours have any bells ? both the youtube one and mine dont have sound and i dont see anything for a missing bell . also , what do you have for a protection glass or cage to protect bulbs behind the batter? mine is like a glazed formed plexi but terribly yellowed.

#3 5 years ago

What I did for the hit target panels was cut 1/16" (also known as .060) lexan, then my Graphic designer who
    did the art work placed it on the backside of the lexan. If you get the lexan (from whoever sells sheets of glass),
    I can send you the hit decals, then you can place them on the backside of the lexan. Plexi might work, but lexan
    is much stronger. The first thing you'll want to do before applying the decals is drill the 1" hole for the Super Home
    Run. Whatever I totally have into it, is what you'll have into it. I can get a price if you'd like..
    My machine came with screen to protect the bulbs behind the bat. It wasn't very appealing, so I used the 1/16"
    lexan for that also. Lexan will bend in a tight curve without breakage. I use 1/16" lexan for many purposes..
    On the bell. League Leader came with no bell. From an era that was full of bells, I was surprised, so having United
    Ball Bowler parts which is also 50V, I added a bell to the Score Relay coil so whenever a run scores, the bell rings.
    It does make a nice added difference for game play..
    Btw, do you have schematics? I can't find how the "Super Home Run" Relay de-energizes once energized..
    For quicker response, you're welcome to email me direct.. [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-1958-keeney-league-leader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.