(Topic ID: 266874)

1954 United Eastern League Team Shuffle Bowler Backglass.

By Mopar

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mopar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0306 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0303 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0151 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm having an Eastern League Team Bowler backglass produced.
    Just checking if anyone could use one so the time it takes my Graphic Designer
    to digitize it pays off a little bit more for him. The one glass will be the same price
    for me, but just trying to help him out and other Team Bowler owners that could use
    one. I'm pretty sure there's other 1954 Team Bowler titles that the glass will match
    up with. Here's a pic of the original..

IMG_0151 (resized).JPGIMG_0151 (resized).JPG
    1 month later
    #3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Freerk:

Can i buy the file and have the glass produced in the Netherlands?

I would like to help you out in that way, but I rather not ask my Graphic Designer
    to do that. He'll have many hours in that file. If I created it myself, I'd would do that..
    I could have a glass made on plexi and it would be around $225.00, but I'm sure
    shipping would be a killer. It's made from vinyl, and comes out pretty much like silk
    screen..

1 month later
    #4 3 years ago

Just a heads up that the Eastern League Team Bowler glass is completed. Came out the same as silk screen
    and will never flake. This glass should fit other United 1954 Team Bowlers with a different title.
    The price is $225.00 plus around $30.00 for shipping. I don't presently have an extra, but could have another
    produced. It would be on 3/16" plexi.
    I'm not making a profit, just to maybe help out a fellow collector and my Graphic Designer a little bit..

IMG_0303 (resized).JPGIMG_0303 (resized).JPGIMG_0304 (resized).JPGIMG_0304 (resized).JPGIMG_0306 (resized).JPGIMG_0306 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-1954-united-eastern-league-team-shuffle-bowler-backglass?tu=Mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.