48EEB9B1-F055-4F4F-AA3F-556BD1142DE4 (resized).jpeg
CA4CAFF1-A008-4175-975C-BE2FE46C96E8 (resized).jpeg
22FFA3AF-63F2-4CAC-B90C-956A513EE61E (resized).jpeg
7F7B591A-8EE7-40F3-8083-C0C77A68BB79 (resized).jpeg
F939E1EC-E200-4F92-A9AE-B36CE5713579 (resized).jpeg
chains (resized).jpeg
1 colors (resized).jpeg
molex to round 12v connector (resized).jpg
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

We have been working on these for a while. We showed them at Texas Pinball Festival, but most people did not know what they are. We will have a bit more of a display at Allentown. We should have these ready to sell in 30 to 60 days.

Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers. Nobody has ever heard of these before, so we wanted a name that describes what they are. The heart of this mod is a relay that we have been working on for a while, a photo sensor power switch. We have many mods that work off of 12 volts. A lot of these mods either need more power then the game can supply, or can cause some electrical interference (EL Panels). To use this relay, just plug into the service outlet, turn on your game, BOOM, power to your mod.

We will be selling this relay separate, but we have a little more work to do on it. This relay will only work on pinball machines that have a service outlet and a light.

These are prototypes, and some of what are in these pictures won't be available to sell until we get some permission, but we will have something for that title. Example, "Theatre of Magic", we won't be doing that title for a while if we do, but we will have a tiger saw and chains with a lock.

I bet Chuck that I could do a full installation in under 2 minutes. I had Chuck record installation, full install in only 91 seconds. I do not suggest doing a install with power on, but I wanted to show the photo sensor. Towards the end of the video, I am moving my hand back and forth over the relay, this is blocking the light to turn on and off the mod. I turned the game off at the end, to demonstrate the mod turning off when you turn on the game.

91 second installation video:

21 second video of a wall of 7 games with Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers

Thanks
Dan

#2 5 years ago

0430182149 (resized).jpg0430182149 (resized).jpg

0430182149a (resized).jpg0430182149a (resized).jpg

0430182149b (resized).jpg0430182149b (resized).jpg

0430182149c (resized).jpg0430182149c (resized).jpg

0430182149d (resized).jpg0430182149d (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

0430182150d (resized).jpg0430182150d (resized).jpg

0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181538_resized (resized).jpg0309181538_resized (resized).jpg

0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181545b_resized (resized).jpg0309181545b_resized (resized).jpg

0309181547_resized (resized).jpg0309181547_resized (resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago

Wow. These look really good!
Nice work.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow. These look really good!
Nice work.

Thanks. I won't be able to do the words "Fish Tales" until I work out something with Rick, but we are doing 4 hanging fish.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Thanks. I won't be able to do the words "Fish Tales" until I work out something with Rick, but we are doing 4 hanging fish.

Nice, and Thank you. Kudos for remebering.
Love my lighted speaker panel.
Or you could do a swordfish on one side and a marlin on the other side, or a bass.
One side red for starboard and one side green for port.

#7 5 years ago

Those look pretty sharp - cool mod!

#8 5 years ago

Nice, and Thank you. Kudos for remebering.
Love my lighted speaker panel.
Or you could do a swordfish on one side and a marlin on the other side, or a bass.
One side red for starboard and one side green for port.

We are going to make a selection of the main titles for the shows and for distributors. On our website (which will start getting major attention in a few weeks) we are going to set it up so you can pick your silhouette, light color and manufacture and have them custom made. We will be making these for Stern, Bally/Williams, Sega, Data East, Jersey Jack, American Pinball and Spooky. A lot of silhouettes will work for a few games, like the chains and lock (Theatre of Magic, Houdini, Capcon Magic) or a soccer ball. As we build up our silhouettes, their will be more choices. We have 150 silhouettes done now. Because of the relay, very flexible, they will work on any game. Some titles we feel we will be able to do, some we will not be able to. Example is "Dialed In", we contacted Jersey Jack to see if their was a way they would let us do their title, and they said no, but we are getting a silhouette of the character that holds the lighting bolts.

We are planning on doing a big focus on this mod, because we have made it so versatile, and it is an area of a pinball machine that has not received any love. We have talked with Cointaker, and they want to carry a selection. We are going to push this mod hard, to deter others from borrowing our idea.

We have 8 light colors, and we finally got a good orange color.

We will have a price point of $99.99 for the pair and everything to hook up. If we do licensed titles, those would be $134.99. I would like to hook up with Rick on his titles, but that would take a while, and we will have other options for those games.

Dan

#9 5 years ago

OLDPINGUY, Art, thanks for the thumbs up. It means a lot to me to get a thumbs up from someone with your lighting background and knowledge.

#10 5 years ago

If you can do the Spooky ghost for AMH that matches their speaker cover, I will absolutely buy.
Also same idea for RZ and TNA. You get the idea
-Mike

Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-28-34 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-05-01-13-28-34 (resized).png

#11 5 years ago

Looks great! Looking forward to what design you do for GOTG.

#12 5 years ago

This, leg lite-ups and shooter housing lite-ups all look great. That would be another $10k to outfit the collection. Ugh.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

This, leg lite-ups and shooter housing lite-ups all look great. That would be another $10k to outfit the collection. Ugh.

Thanks. We finally figured out the issues we had with doing lighted speaker covers for Stern DMD games, should start having those in 60 to 90 days. I remember you were asking about those months ago.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

If you can do the Spooky ghost for AMH that matches their speaker cover, I will absolutely buy.
Also same idea for RZ and TNA. You get the idea
-Mike

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone gives me feedback on what they would want, we will do that, or move it higher on our project list. When you give a specific request, like the Spooky ghost, that makes it easy, and we can do those quicker. just a game request will take longer. The hard parts have been done with this mod, and to do additional silhouettes, that is the easy part. The nice thing about the relay, is that it works on all games and because the relay does not hook up to any of the pinball electronics, no warranty or "node board" issues.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Looks great! Looking forward to what design you do for GOTG.

On a title like that, we will probably do the title until we get told to stop. We did the title and I have a picture of it on the game, but I can not find it for some reason, we also did the crew.

0309181558_resized (resized).jpg0309181558_resized (resized).jpg

#16 5 years ago

Will you have a full slate of these at Allentown? May have a friend grab one or two for me.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Will you have a full slate of these at Allentown? May have a friend grab one or two for me.

No, sorry, we will have 30 or so on display and a video. We hoped to have some to sell, but some of our materials took 3 weeks longer to get then expected and we got them on Monday. Our displays are original prototypes, our production models will be a bit nicer then our displays.

1 month later
#18 5 years ago

We will have these in Atlanta this weekend.

Nearly all of these titles are limited editions. PM if interested. If you want different colors, add $10.

These are all yellow.

batman (resized).jpgbatman (resized).jpggame of thrones (resized).jpggame of thrones (resized).jpgiron man (resized).jpgiron man (resized).jpglord of the rings (resized).jpglord of the rings (resized).jpgpirates of the caribbean (resized).jpgpirates of the caribbean (resized).jpg

#19 5 years ago

Aerosmith is orange, it is hard to take a picture of orange for some reason. The orange color is just like the fruit orange.

aerosmith (resized).jpgaerosmith (resized).jpg
#20 5 years ago

Hard to take a picture of a light sources. Here is a better picture of Iron Man and Lord of the rings.

guardians of the galaxy (resized).jpgguardians of the galaxy (resized).jpgiron man 2 (resized).jpgiron man 2 (resized).jpglord of the rings 2 (resized).jpglord of the rings 2 (resized).jpg
#22 5 years ago
iron maiden (resized).jpgiron maiden (resized).jpgstar trek stern (resized).jpgstar trek stern (resized).jpg
#24 5 years ago

Looking great, Dan!

#25 5 years ago

I do not have White Water, The Getaway, Fishtales or Theatre of Magic for sale. All of the other titles shown I have for sale, all limited editions. I will have most of these titles at Atlanta show this weekend, and New England show. It is hard to take pictures of the colors, the colors are very vibrant.

The Twilight Zone - blue
Judge Dredd - blue
Star Trek: The Next Generation - blue
The Shadow - green
Creature from the black lagoon - green

addams family (resized).jpgaddams family (resized).jpgcreature (resized).jpgcreature (resized).jpgdoctor who (resized).jpgdoctor who (resized).jpgindiana jones (resized).jpgindiana jones (resized).jpgjudge dredd (resized).jpgjudge dredd (resized).jpgstar trek tng (resized).jpgstar trek tng (resized).jpgthe shadow (resized).jpgthe shadow (resized).jpgtwilight zone (resized).jpgtwilight zone (resized).jpg
#26 5 years ago

How can I order That Addams!!
Hot Stuff Dan- Im in?
Paypal?
I know your paypal, just seems rude to force the sale!
Im in for an Totan too!

#27 5 years ago

Can’t wait to see these on my TZ

#28 5 years ago

How can I order That Addams!!
Hot Stuff Dan- Im in?
Paypal?
I know your paypal, just seems rude to force the sale!
Im in for an Totan too!

Thanks

Yes, you can send to paypal, $99.99 plus $8 shipping, please put note in description and PM me here when payment sent. On Totan, we are staying away from Rick's copyright-en and trademarked games at this time, we are sending him some samples. We may do "Arabian Nights" and we also have a lamp silhouette that we are working on. We are trying on getting a silhouette for most games.

We pushed hard to get a small selection for Atlanta show, to get feedback on what people want to see

Thanks

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Can’t wait to see these on my TZ

We are getting yours together, I have not forgotten. I will be sending you an extra relay for your Monster Bash mod.

Dan

#30 5 years ago

We are getting yours together, I have not forgotten. I will be sending you an extra relay for your Monster Bash mod.
Dan

I’m installing some of the other stuff this weekend; expect some updates soon!

#31 5 years ago

Hi,

Congrats for your Lighted Magnetic Hinge !! Beautiful ...

Is it available for France ?

Is it possible for SCARED STIFF

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from lpierrick:

Hi,
Congrats for your Lighted Magnetic Hinge !! Beautiful ...
Is it available for France ?
Is it possible for SCARED STIFF

Thank you.

Good news, bad news. Yes, we will ship overseas. Scared Stiff is one of the titles we don't expect to do the title without Rick's licensing. But, what we are doing for that game will be a pair of red eyes, which we think will look better then the title on that game. It will take us about a month to get the eyes done.

Dan

scared stiff (resized).jpegscared stiff (resized).jpeg
#33 5 years ago

More
Thanks
Yes, you can send to paypal, $99.99 plus $8 shipping, please put note in description and PM me here when payment sent. On Totan, we are staying away from Rick's copyright-en and trademarked games at this time, we are sending him some samples. We may do "Arabian Nights" and we also have a lamp silhouette that we are working on. We are trying on getting a silhouette for most games.
We pushed hard to get a small selection for Atlanta show, to get feedback on what people want to see
Thanks

Pm sent. Cant find paypal.

#34 5 years ago

If anyone has feedback on what titles or silhouettes you would like to see, please suggest here. If figure this product will be changing, we will probably loose some titles as we go, but plan to add a lot of silhouettes. An example of a possible idea is on Houdini. On Houdini we may do the title, but we should have done in a couple of weeks, chains with a lock and key. After taking a close look at the side of the game, guages and/or the valve may look very good on that game.

Suggestions please. Main limitation is just one light color per hinge.

Thanks
Dan

#35 5 years ago

I would really like Ghostbusters and Tron if you are willing to ship to Australia.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I would really like Ghostbusters and Tron if you are willing to ship to Australia.

Thanks

Yes to both. we have 2 ghost busters, the title and the logo. Shipping is a bit more overseas. It will be about 2 weeks before we can ship, but send me a PM with which GhostBusters, that you are in Australia and your Paypal email address.

Thanks
Dan

#37 5 years ago

Did the Stern Spike-machines have a service outlet for the EU-models?

#38 5 years ago

More
Pm sent. Cant find paypal.

Found it! Thanks Dan, I forgot you've purchased from me as well!
Payment sent for Addams Family set.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

$10k? Jesus. They are cool though.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Did the Stern Spike-machines have a service outlet for the EU-models?

I am not 100% sure. The mod runs off of 12V dc. The reason we supply a wall wart is for 2 reasons, most games have a service outlet, and we can be 100% sure of the voltage output of a wall wart. The plug for mod and relay is a standard 5.5 x 2.1mm round connector, which is on nearly all wall warts.

Stern games go have 12V from the molex connector, we have had customers use a molex plug to a standard 5.5 x 2.1mm round connector as in the below picture.

molex to round 12v connector (resized).jpgmolex to round 12v connector (resized).jpg
#41 5 years ago

Thank you.
Good news, bad news. Yes, we will ship overseas. Scared Stiff is one of the titles we don't expect to do the title without Rick's licensing. But, what we are doing for that game will be a pair of red eyes, which we think will look better then the title on that game. It will take us about a month to get the eyes done.
Dan

Many many thanks and i like your idea

I would like Star Wars and ... scared stiff ... impatient to have News about it ...

1 week later
#42 5 years ago

If anyone has feedback on what titles or silhouettes you would like to see, please suggest here. If figure this product will be changing, we will probably loose some titles as we go, but plan to add a lot of silhouettes. An example of a possible idea is on Houdini. On Houdini we may do the title, but we should have done in a couple of weeks, chains with a lock and key. After taking a close look at the side of the game, guages and/or the valve may look very good on that game.
Suggestions please. Main limitation is just one light color per hinge.
Thanks
Dan

Dan, is that the "greenest" you can get on TS? It looks more like aqua, but maybe that's my monitor. Although, in the video, it looks like it matches the Aurich translite, which is what I have, so maybe it's an issue with the photo. Do you guys do an Aurich TS speaker panel??

I also think T2 would look better in red. I have your ultimate speaker panel for my TAF and I LOVE it! It uses the service outlet already. Any issue with plugging both into the service outlet using an adapter? Interested in TAF, T2 (in red), and TS.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Dan, is that the "greenest" you can get on TS? It looks more like aqua, but maybe that's my monitor. Although, in the video, it looks like it matches the Aurich translite, which is what I have, so maybe it's an issue with the photo. Do you guys do an Aurich TS speaker panel??
I also think T2 would look better in red. I have your ultimate speaker panel for my TAF and I LOVE it! It uses the service outlet already. Any issue with plugging both into the service outlet using an adapter? Interested in TAF, T2 (in red), and TS.

No, you can install them both into the outlet. You can use a 5v power splitter

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

A lot of great questions, thank you.

Dan, is that the "greenest" you can get on TS? It looks more like aqua, but maybe that's my monitor.
It is probably my camera. Because the panel is a light source, many times the color does not come out true. I find the best way for me to get the truest color is focus the camera away from the panel. I am very happy with all of the color, the green is a true good quality green. Hope to have The Shadow panels listed on here on Sunday or Monday.

Do you guys do an Aurich TS speaker panel??
Yes, plus his panel does not have any black masking on the back.

I also think T2 would look better in red.
A few games we were torn on what color. Aerosmoth and Metallica are both good examples, those could be done in many colors.

I also think T2 would look better in red. I have your ultimate speaker panel for my TAF and I LOVE it!
Thank you very much. We are slowly making some upgrades to the panel. One of the upgrades we should have in place after New England is an upgrade to the wiring. I always hated the wires every place. The photo sensor relay that we made for this mode was designed to work on a lot of our projects. The lighted speaker panels is one of the projects our new relay will be used for.

Any issue with plugging both into the service outlet using an adapter?
Most of our games have power strips in them from the service outlet, LOL. On the lighted speaker panels, they can use nearly 2 amps at 12V and that is the size of the power supply that we supplied with those panels, so you don't want to power anything else from that power supply. Another upgrade we are doing on lighted speaker panels after New England is going with a 3 amp power supply and a LED controller that can handle more power.

The inverter for the EL panels run off of 12 volt, but of all of the products we make, the one that we recommend the most being run off of the AC/DC power supply (wall wart) is the EL Panels. I know their are a few other EL pinball products on the market, and they run off of the 12 volt from the game, it is very easy to do, but for a few reasons, the wall wart is better.

We will custom make Lighted Magnetic Hinge Colors in different colors for $10 more, but if you are getting 3, I will do in red for you for T2. You can send a payment to me at:

https://www.paypal.me/DKuschill

3 kits, plus $8 shipping, would be $307.97

Please list the entire game name and not the abbreviation on the order, and put Terminator 2 in red. After payment is sent, then PM me here. It will take us about a week to make that panel for you.

This picture shows the colors a bit better, but in person they are all a bit more vivid then in this picture.

1 colors (resized).jpeg1 colors (resized).jpeg
#45 5 years ago

We have 20 Stern panels listed on Pinside now. Sunday or Monday we will list 10 Bally/Williams panels. Before Pintastic, June 28th we are trying to get 15 more panels listed here, 9 more Stern and 6 more. We will have a selection of all those panels at Pintasitc.

All of the panels we have done so far have been done with black vinyl with a matte finish, they match the black on the games very well.

We are also doing experiments on other color vinyl to match Limited Edition games. The first game color we are experimenting with is the brown color of Houdini. Below is a silhouette we are doing for Houdini of chains and lock, will work for other magic themed games also.

We are focusing on Stern and Bally/Williams games now. We have the layout for all Data East and Sega games done, and we will be moving to those titles also, should be between 20 to 60 days before you start seeing those titles. Also doing Jersey Jack but probably not Spooky, Spooky does not have a service outlet.

If you want a hinge in a color other then what we normally make a hinge, we will do a custom panel for you, but it needs to be one of the 8 in the above chart and it will be a $10 additional charge.

We have a few different projects coming using this process. We are working on getting a data base collected, and want to get 100's of silhouettes in our data base. Please give any feedback on things you would like to see on your hinges as well as color feedback for vinyl and EL Panels (request for pink has come up a few times).

Suggestions please.

Dan

chains (resized).jpegchains (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#46 5 years ago

OK, I am not ashamed to admit my ignorance... Can you guys post detailed instructions on how to install these on a Stern SAM game where the service outlet is in the cabinet? There are too many connections involved and too many ways to wire it wrong for me to take a chance with something that costs as much as this does... I notice your website has instructions on your other major mods but not the hinge covers.

#47 5 years ago

Ok, I just went through this the other night with my TAF. The video was of very little help, except freezing it at the 2s mark to get a closeup of the plugs. This was the best I could do on my phone:

There are 3 coaxial power connectors (“CPC”) on the circuit board, two of which are on the long side of the board, and one of which is on the short side of the board (circled in yellow in my screen capture). You don’t use the one on the short side.

1. Plug the small DC converter into the CPC (green arrow) closest to the unused CPC (yellow arrow)

2. Plug the AC adapter into the other CPC (red arrow).

3. Attach the optical cable with the white female push connector to the white male pin connector on the board (blue arrow).

Sorry I didn’t take install pics of my own. I’m using the YT screen capture, so it’s a crappy image quality zoomed in.

After that it’s pretty straight forward.

4. Install each hinge cover on their respective sides.

5. Each hinge cover has a single connector. Connect each hinge cover connector into one of the “y” sides of the y-connector.

6. The base of the y-connector plugs into the extension.

Steps 1-6 do before touching your machine.

7. Now lean the head forward (having disconnected any bolts or brackets locking it down) and feed the extension wire (with the y-adapter plugged into it, with each hinge cover plugged into that) as far as you can down into the hole.

Note: Figure out what’s the best side to feed it down, depending on obstructions at the back of the playfield. E.g. on TAF, I couldn’t fish it down the right side, because the Thing box blocked me from retrieving the wires, so I brought it down the other side.

8. Align the wires from each hinge cover to sit under the head, and secure the head in place.

9. Lift the playfield, and retrieve the extension wire. Note: Unless you have REALLY long legs (or arms), you’ll probably find it easier to reach the wires standing on a small step stool or the first step of a step ladder.

10. Gently take the slack out of the extension and the wires connected to it.

11. Locate your service outlet, and route the wires to be close to its general location.

12. I did not mount the circuit board (yet), but now would be a good time to figure out where you want to mount it. Wire everything up and make sure it’s all working before you mount it.

13. Plug your AC adapter 110 volt plug into the service outlet. A green light will come on the circuit board showing it’s receiving power. (Going off memory here; I’m not home to verify.)

14. Expose the optical sensor to a light source (any GI bulb will do nicely) and your hinge covers should light up.

15. Route the optical cable to your light source of choice. I chose to route mine around to the coin slot bulb on the coin door. I zip-tied it so that it hung in the same side as the bulb and tucked it into the bracket which secures the bulb. If I ever want to turn it off (which I probably never will), I can just open the coin door, flip the optical wire to the other side of the coin slot where it’s dark, and it turns off immediately.

Close everything back up, and Robert’s your father’s brother!
F939E1EC-E200-4F92-A9AE-B36CE5713579 (resized).jpegF939E1EC-E200-4F92-A9AE-B36CE5713579 (resized).jpeg

#48 5 years ago

The final results!! AMAZING!!!

22FFA3AF-63F2-4CAC-B90C-956A513EE61E (resized).jpeg22FFA3AF-63F2-4CAC-B90C-956A513EE61E (resized).jpeg7F7B591A-8EE7-40F3-8083-C0C77A68BB79 (resized).jpeg7F7B591A-8EE7-40F3-8083-C0C77A68BB79 (resized).jpeg
#49 5 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK, I am not ashamed to admit my ignorance... Can you guys post detailed instructions on how to install these on a Stern SAM game where the service outlet is in the cabinet? There are too many connections involved and too many ways to wire it wrong for me to take a chance with something that costs as much as this does... I notice your website has instructions on your other major mods but not the hinge covers.

Coming soon!

#50 5 years ago

Highly recommend! Sorry so dark, but wanted to get the color as I see it.

PS. Please send the Y splitter so I can hook up the other side.

Doug

CA4CAFF1-A008-4175-975C-BE2FE46C96E8 (resized).jpegCA4CAFF1-A008-4175-975C-BE2FE46C96E8 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 21.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 11.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%9c%94-lighted-magnetic-hinge-covers-lighted-pinball-mods?hl=johnvee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.